Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:42 am
I like your new look, even better than the box

Props on being able to wear the coon tail, and you look like a smart xd , i like the smart look book and all.... 3nodding

8.5/10  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:28 pm
9/10 >.> I want the discman! xp

Weee..I REALLY need to find stuff that looks good with my avatar. xp The bow is scaring me...and I can't decide if I like it or not. o.O;  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

L a w l i-P0P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:41 pm
Wyrn
Hypnotique
oOoOo Nice ^_~

You look so cute... I'm not talking about your clothes unfortunately. I really thinks shoes will give you a better look. I also think if you want to look angelic then you should ditch the dark colors. Right now I would give you a 7/10. Work on you clothes before you search for you assesories. The base counts for more then what you put on it.

heh..I'm looking for shoes, but I can't find ones that I like. I'm so picky -_- lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:44 pm
Hypnotique
Wyrn
Hypnotique
oOoOo Nice ^_~

You look so cute... I'm not talking about your clothes unfortunately. I really thinks shoes will give you a better look. I also think if you want to look angelic then you should ditch the dark colors. Right now I would give you a 7/10. Work on you clothes before you search for you assesories. The base counts for more then what you put on it.

heh..I'm looking for shoes, but I can't find ones that I like. I'm so picky -_- lol

I'm the same way. xp

That would be why....I think I only have four pairs of shoes right now. I have two pairs of the phat platform thingies (red pair...and a grey pair...), 70's shoes, and these sandles. Wait..my bad..I have 5...I have those huge winterish boots too.

I'm terribly picky about my shoes. xp I can only think of one other pair that I like at all...and they are really plain. gonk

Anyways... 5/10

THere's SO many possibilities right now! You can take this avi anywhere pretty much <3 It needs some work currently though...  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

L a w l i-P0P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:51 pm
Black_Rose737
Hypnotique
Wyrn
Hypnotique
oOoOo Nice ^_~

I'm the same way. xp

That would be why....I think I only have four pairs of shoes right now. I have two pairs of the phat platform thingies (red pair...and a grey pair...), 70's shoes, and these sandles. Wait..my bad..I have 5...I have those huge winterish boots too.

I'm terribly picky about my shoes. xp I can only think of one other pair that I like at all...and they are really plain. gonk

Anyways... 5/10

THere's SO many possibilities right now! You can take this avi anywhere pretty much <3 It needs some work currently though...

lol I'm so uncreative though...I change what I want for my avi like every day xp

9/10 on yours. I like how everything matches ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:30 pm
Guess who's back...Back again *Pulls out gun* I'm back yay! ^^ oh and hypno v.v I cannot see your avi...Maybe I'm just...stupid...  

Inochibiroi

~Raee~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:32 pm
nice ^^ 9.9/10  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:34 pm
OHMIGOSH *Clings to the chobitsness* You are so kawaii!!! 10/10 ^^  

Inochibiroi

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:42 pm
Inochibiroi
OHMIGOSH *Clings to the chobitsness* You are so kawaii!!! 10/10 ^^

...the kitsune mask seems a bit wierd on your avatar... I also dislike the fact i can't see your eyes... eyes are usual so beautiful that it saddens me that I can not see them. You avatar is very black... and not much else. You might want to ad a bit more color to it though I really can't talk considering I'm wearing almost all black myself. All in all 8/10  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:45 pm
She is black for a reason and...don't diss the mask *Huggles it* She just wants to be an ANBU  

Inochibiroi

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:48 pm
ANBU?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:51 pm
Wyrn
ANBU?
I do have to admit I'm confuzzed...don't forget to tell seeker. He has missed you I'm sure.  

Ceveo

Inochibiroi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:51 pm
Well...A ninja...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:55 pm
eeee!
10/10
ur back!  

AnimeSeeker7

Ceveo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:56 pm
Inochibiroi
Well...A ninja...
Well now that I think about it...that should of been obvious...I'm stupid.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games