Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:21 pm
I hate that woman. Seriously.

Me and another girl are both adults. You don't tell me to be quiet and treat me like a volunteer or a kid. I'm trying to help, but you don't snap on us. We deal with the children most of the time, and because you make a comment like "all the teachers and volunteers are only a few years older than you", the kids won't listen to us.

You are such a mean woman that we use you as a threat for punishment. They're only nice around you because you're the only one that can really make kids quiet down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:29 pm
I'm in a bad mood because my friend is sick and has been sick lately and I had to really convince my friend to go to the doctor the other day (cursing at him, giving him the silent treatment and more) because he hates doctors so we went to see the doctor and the doctor gave my friend a prescription that might as well be a placebo it didn't help at all.

And today my friend is sick again and I'm taking care of him not that I mind taking care of him when he is sick I just hate to see him when he is sick and unhappy I wish since I care about him so much that he would be happy and health all the time.

I wish their was something that I could do to help but all I can do is take care of him and wait for him to get better I wish their was something I could actively do to make them feel better so I would feel like I'm doing more to help and so that he could get better sooner.

But I don't know what.....  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:36 pm
Fiddlers Green
A Soldier is not like other people.
No, once the change has been made, the path back is forever closed.

I realize that now.
I really don't relate to others, I might feel for them, but there is not a sense of likeness and community. In the end, it is almost as if I can't trust civilians. Intellectually, I might, but in my heart, I will never feel a sense of community with them.
I might not bear the same wounds, dear brother

but the light within you is not so different from the light that resides in me.

I'm sorry that what you've been through has seperated you so.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:50 pm
Gho the Girl
Good news: My Lovers card came in the mail today!

Bad news: It is slightly larger than the other cards for some reason, and thus won't shuffle well, etc.

I don't know what the ******** to do.

I feel like it's a sign of something: My deck first not having the Lovers, and now that it's here, it doesn't fit in. *tired sigh*
We'll fix it when you come back out. heart  

TeaDidikai

Lance Kibagari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:43 am
Some fluffy anstheist

but to me Judaism is just another denomination of christianity... they believe the same god, the same jesus... their biblical interpretation is different, but they use the same bible... I personally view it all as one religion, along with Catholicism

This level of ignorance bothers me greatly. All-aboard the culture rape train!
Seriously, can some people not get it through their heads that this kind of train of thought is wrong not only from a theological standpoint but a moral one as well?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:06 am
Lance Kisgyr
Some fluffy anstheist

but to me Judaism is just another denomination of christianity... they believe the same god, the same jesus... their biblical interpretation is different, but they use the same bible... I personally view it all as one religion, along with Catholicism

This level of ignorance bothers me greatly. All-aboard the culture rape train!
Seriously, can some people not get it through their heads that this kind of train of thought is wrong not only from a theological standpoint but a moral one as well?

User Image  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Lance Kibagari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:11 am
Violet Song jat Shariff

User Image

rofl Thanks, that actual had me laugh out loud.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:57 am
Willful ignorance at it's finest.

Quote:
the point I was trying to make is a jew can get mad at me all they want, it won't change me from believing that them and christianity is so similar that they might as well rope into the same religion

Oh and that pic made me lul too.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Maze

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:56 am
So I had a sore throat about a month ago and received anti-biotics to bring the enlargement of the cervical lymph nodes down which were hard like ******** rocks and hopefully get rid of the fever.

Lymph nodes are still slightly enlarged, but I stopped having the fever stuff with it, at least. My voice was still missing.

Now, weeks later, and still without reliable voice-box output, I'm told it's 'probably caused by stress' which could mean anything from physical stress to mental stress.

And here I thought I was pretty good at dealing with stress.

Ha ha, body. Ha ha.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:51 am
I just feel generally unwanted lately. neutral
Maybe I should take a longer break from the internet.  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:48 pm
Quote:

Okay, how does this post work?
Who posted it?
Seriously, how do I anon post?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:03 pm
Gho the Girl
I might not bear the same wounds, dear brother

but the light within you is not so different from the light that resides in me.

I'm sorry that what you've been through has seperated you so.

It is not the inner flame that makes me different.
The desire to serve, to protect.... love enough to bleed, this dwells in all virtuous hearts.
No, it is the blood on the hands and cadence of grinding boots that makes a Soldier unlike others.
It is not just the will to kill, the desire to shed blood for a cause that defines us.
No, it is those who will never return, who knew they would fall but not in vain.
It is not the seed that is planted, it is the soil it grows in.

The Spark is not dissimilar, but some of us are changed creatures, and we all change in different ways. The Soldier cannot be an individual. In many ways, I would wish more dissimilarity b'twixt myself and others, but some common bonds shall always remain. Every Soldier must be every other Soldier's sibling. It matters not which side one fights on, where or why one became what they are... Men and Women are born, Soldiers are Made.

Truth be told, I would rather have isolation than know others may have to sacrifice their identity. I like my world filled with beauty and variety. And just because something is not as I am, does not mean that thing is wrong or lesser. No, many lights shine just as, if not more, brightly than my own, if only in a different hue. I would have it no other way.  

Fiddlers Green

Lance Kibagari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:32 pm
Fiddlers Green

It is not the inner flame that makes me different.
The desire to serve, to protect.... love enough to bleed, this dwells in all virtuous hearts.
No, it is the blood on the hands and cadence of grinding boots that makes a Soldier unlike others.
It is not just the will to kill, the desire to shed blood for a cause that defines us.
No, it is those who will never return, who knew they would fall but not in vain.
It is not the seed that is planted, it is the soil it grows in.

The Spark is not dissimilar, but some of us are changed creatures, and we all change in different ways. The Soldier cannot be an individual. In many ways, I would wish more dissimilarity b'twixt myself and others, but some common bonds shall always remain. Every Soldier must be every other Soldier's sibling. It matters not which side one fights on, where or why one became what they are... Men and Women are born, Soldiers are Made.

Truth be told, I would rather have isolation than know others may have to sacrifice their identity. I like my world filled with beauty and variety. And just because something is not as I am, does not mean that thing is wrong or lesser. No, many lights shine just as, if not more, brightly than my own, if only in a different hue. I would have it no other way.

I understand your position, and respect not only your words, but your service in all of its forms. Thank you.

I could never be a Soldier, however. I am not fit for taking orders; my mouth has always been too quick, my mind too unwilling to bend, and my heart burns too fiercely. Having said this, I will be among the first to fulfill my duty as stated in the documents that founded our nation and throw off the chains of a tyrannical government should it become necessary and right.

I like to believe that there is a revolutionary candle deep within me, waiting to be lit. Should my blood be needed to feed the tree of liberty, so be it. I would have it no other way.

Not only Soldiers fight for freedom. Others fight for it in different ways. As you said, just because it is different does not make it greater or lesser.

And still the translation from the language of the heart to the language of men is never completely accurate. Forgive me if it seems as though I ramble- it is certainly not deliberate.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:43 pm
Fiddlers Green
Quote:

Okay, how does this post work?
Who posted it?
Seriously, how do I anon post?

It was me. So you're the second person to say you didn't see me. That's amusing. I wonder why.

crying Probably the reason why I've been ignored lately, noone could see me..
(no clue how or why it happened)  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:02 pm
Thanks for suddenly not caring and showing up like it didn't matter to me.
it did.
We talked.
But I could see right through your insensitive, insincere apology. So don't give me that bullshit.
Don't even try to correct the infraction.
Once he realizes that you're just using him, YOU'RE the one that's going to be screwed.
But I won't say anything. If I do I'm suddenly guilty of being bitter.
I'm just going to sit back and watch you feed my friend daggers til he realizes that they're in the cake you baked him.

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games