Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:26 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

Caelon smiled hearing this and cooed.

Caelon
She raised an eyebrow now. "Hmmm, fine.", she said, before she started to kiss his cheek. Now she started to kiss to his mouth. As he would feel her fingers tease up his chest.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:38 pm
In his chair he started to just rock Caelon back and forth slowly.

As she kissed him and he felt her fingers around his cheat he moaned a little into the kiss. After a little bit he moved one hand to wrap around her hips and held on tight. While the other hand moved to cup her cheek as they continued to kiss.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:46 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She smiled hearing his moan. Before she blushed a bit feeling his hand on her hips. Though her hand soon enough gone to his neck. As both of them some how took control of the kiss.

Caelon
He soon enough dozed off on his Father.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:57 pm
~ Rocking in chair ~

As the kiss continued he kept going until they needed to breath. Once they did it took him a little bit to catch his breath. " You know I used to see people kissing in public and thought how they should be able to go one without doing it. But after going a couple of days with out your lips I realized how much I missed doing this.", he said as he was still catching his breath. Then he gave her lips a quick peck.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:01 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She heard this as she caught her breath. Only to blush and giggle now, before returning the peck. "Hmmm, and I have missed you too Zeltion.", she said with a grin. Before she started to kiss down to his neck and lick it.

Caelon
~~~Sleeping~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:13 pm
~ Rocking in chair ~

Feeling her star kissing her way down his neck he groaned out of pleasure. But when she licked his neck he shivered and looked at her. " Thats different.", he said with a blush on his face. " I kind of liked it. Let me try." Before she could say anything he moved to her neck and started to lick it while also placing a few kisses as well.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:26 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She could not help but smile against his skin when he groaned in pleasure. Though when he started to do it to her, she gasped and moaned. Of course she started to bare her neck to him and shivered.

Caelon
~~~Sleeping~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:37 pm
~ Rocking in chair ~

As he kept going as felt her shiver he stopped to look at her and smiled. " Glad that I am able to do this correctly ans your enjoying it.", he said before going back to neck. When she bared her neck to him a deep instinct in him made him move to her neck but instead of kissing or licking it he bite it. It was not hard nor would it draw blood. But it would leave a mark on her. realizing what he just did he quickly moved away from her. " I am so sorry. I had no idea what just came over me." His breathing had picked up a little due to not knowing what was wrong with him and why he just bite her neck.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:40 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She moaned a bit louder as he started to bite her neck. Carefully she grasped his shirt as she shivered some more. Feeling him pull back and say sorry. Her eyebrow gone up, as she looked at him. "Zeltion, it's alright. I actually liked it, trust me if I didn't. You'd know from how fast you'd be out of the bed.", she said, before she kissed the corner of his mouth.

Caelon
~~~Sleeping~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:52 pm
~ Rocking in chair ~

Calming down a bit as she said that he looked to her. " Still. I have no idea were that sudden need to do that came from. Its just when I saw you bare your neck to me I just couldn't help it.", he said as he moved his attention towards her neck. The feeling to do it again returned and this time it was clear on his face what he wanted to do to her neck.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:56 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She heard him say that and smiled. "Well normally animals will bare their necks to their mates sometimes. Showing submission, basically. And that is what I was doing. I was telling you that you were in control.", she said, as she blushed. Noticing that he wanted to bite her neck again. Now she laid down on the bed and let him top her. Before she fully bared her neck to him.

Caelon
~~~Sleeping~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:12 pm
~ Rocking in chair ~

He listened to her but already knew that. As he was getting on top of her that is when it hit him. " It must be my dragon side. The animal instinct to mate must have taken over me for a bit. My body is telling me to mate with you.", he said with a smiled happy that nothing was wrong with him. Until he realized what he just said and had his hole face light up and was about to go and leave the room. Then when she fully bared her neck to him he couldn't help it and went straight for it letting out an almost dragon like growl as he started biting and licking her neck.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:41 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She listened to him and nodded. Of course for the most part she forgot that he was half dragon. Though like him, it took her a few seconds to realize what was said. Blushing she thought he was going to leave. Yet when he growled and started to bite and lick her neck. Her breathing got ragged as she was grasping at her sheets. Feeling her back arching as her eyes slipped shut.

Caelon
~~~Sleeping~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:00 am
He was looking toward Cameron's room because he had heard a growl that sounded like a dragon. But figured it must have been Zeltion since he did no feel like they were in danger. But just then Curson busted into the house still wearing his boots and talking about hearing a dragon coming from Cameron's room. " Now pay attention son. You might have to do this to your uncle in the future.", he said as he went and knocked the giant out before he could make it to the room.

Curson woke up in the yard when he heard what sounded like a dragon. He also could have sworn he heard his sister, Though that might have just been his older brother instincts to take care of her. But he wasn't going to risk it so he came into the house and planned to go to her room. Until Grim knocked him out.

Feeling her arch under him he kept biting and licking her neck. As he was doing that he had both hands go to her hips and grab them. Moving them move slowly over her body until they reached her hand he almost pinned her to the bed. Then in one long and slow lick starting from the bottom of her neck he moved up to her ear and gave it a n** then went back to her neck in the same way.All the while a growl could be heard coming from his chest.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:12 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She woke up and didn't hear Caelon crying. Though she heard growling, running footsteps, followed by a thud. Getting out of the bed, she gone and checked out what happened. Seeing a knocked out Curson she raised an eyebrow. Before she gone to the main room to where Grim was. "What's going on with the growling?", she asked Grim with a yawn.

Cameron Stormwind

Her moans got louder as she felt him grab her hips. Followed by moving his hands up her body. When he pinned her hands down, over her head. She felt her breath get ragged again. Closing her eyes she shivered as he started to lick her neck and to her ear. After the n** both nips, he'd feel her hips rubbing against his. By now she found his growling, oddly soothing.

Caelon
He woke up hearing the growling, only to look confused. As if he didn't know how to react. But after his Father knocked out his Uncle Curson, he cooed. Before hearing his Mom and start to whine.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces