Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:34 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Shadow - Dragon
How do we know what layout shops are open/active? Looking at the last time a post was made it looks like only the first two shops have posted any time in this year but they are both sprite shops

Safe bet, just ask the thread creator. I'm sure if they're not accepting requests right now they'll tell you.

The first one under the two has one request but no reply since 2015 and I cant see if and when the creator was last online from their profile. I'll keep looking  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:37 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Shadow - Dragon
How do we know what layout shops are open/active? Looking at the last time a post was made it looks like only the first two shops have posted any time in this year but they are both sprite shops

Safe bet, just ask the thread creator. I'm sure if they're not accepting requests right now they'll tell you.

The first one under the two has one request but no reply since 2015 and I cant see if and when the creator was last online from their profile. I'll keep looking

What is it you need help with? Maybe I can help?  

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:38 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Shadow - Dragon
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Shadow - Dragon

What is it you need help with? Maybe I can help?

My "posting layout" with Simon is a bit bland so I was hoping to have Warren's be a bit more creative. Then again it's just the planning stage since I'm waiting on trying to figure out his team  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:43 pm
Shadow - Dragon

My "posting layout" with Simon is a bit bland so I was hoping to have Warren's be a bit more creative. Then again it's just the planning stage since I'm waiting on trying to figure out his team

Oh I could certainly help with that, no charge. o uo
Jus' gib me the picture you're using for Warren, if you are using one that is.
Would there be anything specific you don't want the layout to have?
Would you mind a display of your Pokemon's information visible?
I. E. || Top Percentage the fe/male Rattatta || 00/50 <- Experience

Jus' Pm me the details and I'll see if I can't make you something you'll like. <3  

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:50 pm
Shadow - Dragon

I'm pretty sure they are all open. just that they aren't as active. o 3o  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:54 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Shadow - Dragon

Oh I could certainly help with that, no charge. o uo
Jus' gib me the picture you're using for Warren, if you are using one that is.
Would there be anything specific you don't want the layout to have?
Would you mind a display of your Pokemon's information visible?
I. E. || Top Percentage the fe/male Rattatta || 00/50 <- Experience

Jus' Pm me the details and I'll see if I can't make you something you'll like. <3

That'll be cool, thank you.

Warren's face claim is Bizon Gerafil from Buddy Complex. More of a darker color scheme or tone since he's a villain. The third part I don't actually understand even with the IE  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:55 pm
Loonamist

Shadow - Dragon

Sorry for my extreme lateness, been uber busy with finals but the worst is over so hopefully I can start being a bit more active @ w@

As loon said, there isn't a guild main villain team. All of the canon villain teams are active in their respective regions, and we allow RPers to make up their own villain teams as well.

Team Void is the villain team that I've established in the guild as part of my character Natalia's history, so I guess I run that team. Other people are welcome to use them and be a part of them so long as they check things with me first so that stuff matches up. My character Darren has some Void influence as well, and as Ko stated he's got a character in the works involved now too.

Also as loon said, Void does to a lot of pokemon experimentation. They want to make genetically enhanced pokemon to be stronger than your average pokemon. They haven't perfected the system yet though, and while the pokemon they experiment on are generally stronger, they're also unstably aggressive, and usually psychotic. They don't use drug enhancement per say, more like they will use drugging to basically mind control disobedient members. I'm still working out the details in terms of how this applies to Natalia cause I have about a billion theories when it comes to her personality disorder and/or schizophrenia problems, some of which involves Void, some of which is a natural reaction to the scarring experiences she's had, some of which may or may not be connected to a Yveltal. I don't really know at this point! :0 So many ways to take it. But yeah. Void is bad, and they generally do a pretty good job of keeping themselves out of the spotlight. They're not looking to get public attention, and while they have run some deals and negotiations with other villain teams, they really lay low.

That's about everything I think....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:04 am
SpectralEternity

With this I think I've received a quote from all the mods of the guild.

Regardless are you saying Void is like the Teams in Pokemon Insurgence? A fan game where "cults" create new Pokemon called Delta Pokemon. IE Delta Pawniard is a Flying, Fighting Pokemon or Delta Ralts is now Ice and Electric  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:46 am
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity

Regardless are you saying Void is like the Teams in Pokemon Insurgence? A fan game where "cults" create new Pokemon called Delta Pokemon. IE Delta Pawniard is a Flying, Fighting Pokemon or Delta Ralts is now Ice and Electric

I've never heard of that fangame :0 but no, Void isn't a cult. They're a very highly sophisticated group of researchers and scientists. They don't change the type of the pokemon, though that would be cool, I can't do something like that in the guild. The pokemon they work on basically have all of their stats enhanced. They're stronger, faster, and more durable than normal pokemon. Of course this is more of an RP thing, the Void pokemon don't actually get any actual stat boosts in battle, I just RP it out like they're incredibly strong and bloodthirsty. For example, Natalia's absol Ezio, and Darren's skarmory Zephyr are both Void enhanced pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:31 am
SpectralEternity
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity

I've never heard of that fangame :0 but no, Void isn't a cult. They're a very highly sophisticated group of researchers and scientists. They don't change the type of the pokemon, though that would be cool, I can't do something like that in the guild. The pokemon they work on basically have all of their stats enhanced. They're stronger, faster, and more durable than normal pokemon. Of course this is more of an RP thing, the Void pokemon don't actually get any actual stat boosts in battle, I just RP it out like they're incredibly strong and bloodthirsty. For example, Natalia's absol Ezio, and Darren's skarmory Zephyr are both Void enhanced pokemon.

Could that be used to explain certain Fakemon whenever the next contest comes around?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:01 pm
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity

Could that be used to explain certain Fakemon whenever the next contest comes around?

Um.... Welllll..... I don't really know? It really depends. I don't think they would be the type to try and make their own pokemon, given the disaster with mewtwo cloning and all. They're more into genetic enhancement and manipulation, not cloning and constructing. They just want normal pokemon under their control, it would be less obvious when it comes to public identification than a totally unique species of pokemon. Like I said, they like to keep a low profile. They have no desire to be well known or recognized. That would only attract unwanted attention to their nefarious experiments and cause a collapse. They just want their pokemon to be stronger so that the average trainer wouldn't be able to stop them from taking over everything. Right now they're just slowly spreading their connections to all points of power, working their way up, and prepping the army of super powered pokemon, and silencing anyone who knows too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:06 pm
SpectralEternity
Um.... Welllll..... I don't really know? It really depends. I don't think they would be the type to try and make their own pokemon, given the disaster with mewtwo cloning and all. They're more into genetic enhancement and manipulation, not cloning and constructing. They just want normal pokemon under their control, it would be less obvious when it comes to public identification than a totally unique species of pokemon. Like I said, they like to keep a low profile. They have no desire to be well known or recognized. That would only attract unwanted attention to their nefarious experiments and cause a collapse. They just want their pokemon to be stronger so that the average trainer wouldn't be able to stop them from taking over everything. Right now they're just slowly spreading their connections to all points of power, working their way up, and prepping the army of super powered pokemon, and silencing anyone who knows too much.

That's cool, are there future plans to bring them into the guild as a whole? Maybe a holiday event like Gaia itself does? I figure you and the other mods figure those events out way before so I wouldn't want to just suggest adding more to it. Like the festival we had only with Void in the background keeping an eye out on the trainers.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:29 pm
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity

That's cool, are there future plans to bring them into the guild as a whole? Maybe a holiday event like Gaia itself does? I figure you and the other mods figure those events out way before so I wouldn't want to just suggest adding more to it. Like the festival we had only with Void in the background keeping an eye out on the trainers.

No, Void is just my own little Plot team thing and people are free to join in and what not, but it's only a part of the guild in that it's a villain team that can be used as plot for other people who are interested, but any major plots involving Team Void would be member run, not guild sponsored as a big event thing. For instance as soon as Darkie is free again, her character Aiden and my character Natalia are gonna finish up long delayed Tanabata stuff and get them back to Azalea, and they're gonna discover a Void camp in Ilex forest and battle a bunch of NPCs there to train up their pokemon. I'd feel uncomfortable forcing my stuff on other people. Any guild events involving villain teams will more likely involve the canon teams. It just wouldn't be fair otherwise.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:39 pm
SpectralEternity

That makes sense. Thanks for the information  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:42 pm
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity

That makes sense. Thanks for the information

Mhm~ Any time o wo  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games