Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:46 pm
                    User Image

Single ¤ 1210 Pasadena ¤ $954
                    ¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Worried
                    Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: A giant
                    Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: None
                    Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Raincoat over work uniform

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

That was not good. Not good at all. Lola could now see the red liquid spilling between her fingers and down her hand the closer she got. The sight left her stomach in knots, wishing dearly that wherever the wound was was not fatal or anything of the like. Drawing nearer to the scene, she watched as the giant reached towards the couple. For a brief second she was worried what she would do to them, but she realized what was happening with the screechy sound that followed. Well, that was proof enough that the creature was in fact not a troll intent on eating people. Thank goodness.

But then she found herself being wrapped up in a giant hand and lifted up. “Whoa, hey!” It wasn’t comfortable to the huldra to be off the ground but she tried to remain calm as she was held against the giant’s chest. It cried out what sounded like nothing more than a pained grunt before yelling for the other people to go, which they obeyed quickly and with much fear. Despite the situation she was in, she was not scared like they were. She was still intent on helping her anyway she could.

Hey, it’ll be alright,” she tried to assure her. She reached up to give a reassuring caress to her chin, not being able to reach any higher. The creature’s skin was strange yet felt a comforting warmth nonetheless. She payed it no mind for the moment, smiling up at her. “It’s okay. They’ve gone and can’t hurt you anymore. We just need to get you to the hospital. There’s people there that can make you all better.” She could only hope they would. If they were too scared of her then she didn’t know what else to do. “And I’ll stay right here with you.

The more the creature repeated the same thing over and over did Lola realize what she was trying to say. It was her name! How did she know…? Looking up into the large pool of blue that was her uninjured eye, there was a feeling in her gut that she did know who this was. With the blonde hair framing her face it instantly painted a picture in her mind. Sheila. She gave a skeptical look and spoke up with caution laced within her voice. “Sheila?” Once again her stomach was in knots. This time in anticipation for the confirmation of what she already knew.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

konaustin
[

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:49 am

]

User Image
==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

The giant slowly nodded as it looked Lola in the eye . Slowly and gently she placed the huldra n the beach while small arcs of electricity crackles around her body. Gradually the giant began to shrink in size and her skin cracked like stone the smaller she became until eventually the naked flesh fell away like a shed skin and left Sheila exposed and kneeling in the sand.
She was dressed much differently than the dark skinned girl had probably ever seen her before. Clad in a white button down , black vest an pencil skirt, leggings, a pair of smart looking heels and even makeup. If not for the bullet holes across the chest and mangled eye one might even say she looked quite fancy.
"S-Sorry" Was all Sheila managed to choke out as she got to her feet. She averted her working eye from the huldra as if ashamed and sniffed."I was coming to visit you at work, got all dolled up an' everything, and was gonna bring you leftovers from yesterday. Then some guy ran me off the road and ..."
She looked down at the arm not holding her hand to her face and at a glance one could tell it was broken.
"The bike was okay an' I could handle the pain but I saw the food scattered on the road an' I just.." She began to hiccup as tears ran from her eye "I got so pissed 'cause I wanted to brighten your day a little then the guy stomps out ,yellin' an' hollering and that pushed me over the edge an'.."
Sheila looked at the husk of giant skin that she'd just she'd, now curiously evaporating with a hiss of steam, and wiped her eye as she looked back at Lola.
"I didn't want you to see me like this, not yet."

"Stay outta my kitchen and you wont get burned"...

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:43 am
                    User Image

Single ¤ 1210 Pasadena ¤ $954
                    ¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Worried... and kinda happy...?
                    Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Sheila
                    Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: None
                    Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Raincoat over work uniform

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

So it really was Sheila. It now seemed almost obvious to Lola, or maybe she could just sense the woman no matter how she looked? Either way, even if she wasn't scared of her giant form, she was still afraid of heights, so she exhaled a sigh of relief once she was set down. She shuffled awkwardly in the sand to get her balance back, all the while gawking at the strange transformation completely speechless, uncertain on how to react otherwise. What was she supposed to say or think with all that was going on? The huldra remained silent as she listened intently to Sheila’s reasons for being in the situation she was in.

Was she sick for feeling happy at a time like this? She kind of figured she was, but she couldn’t stop herself from feeling that way. Hearing how far the other woman had gone to do something for her made her really, really happy. To think she would be kept in mind at all. It was unexpected. No one had ever cared enough to surprise her with anything. But the longer she thought about it, the more she realized it wasn’t a good time to be focusing on that. Sheila was still hurt and it made her uneasy to just stand there like nothing was wrong with her. Even if it didn’t bother the other woman, it definitely bothered her.

No, that’s not important right now!” she stated vehemently. “You’re injured badly and you need to go to the hospital! We can talk about it later, now wait here.” She ran back to get her things she had dropped farther along the beach, and while she was running back she was already on the phone calling for an ambulance. She unfortunately didn’t have a car to drive straight there, although she wished she had one now. Once she was back by Sheila’s side, she gently held onto the arm not broken and led her towards where the street was. “Okay, so the paramedics are on their way and we need to wait on the sidewalk so they can see us.

And… It’s okay if you're not human…” She figured she might as well say something about it and not worry Sheila over it. “I still really like you. It doesn’t matter to me…. since I’m not human either.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

konaustin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:19 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②0
( ③ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:21 am
User Image
                                                                ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil Falkov Dragonkin
                                                                ❛I do think my story is very unique because having a partial disability, you are deemed by society as someone who is born to fail. This alone had made me more determined to succeed not just for myself but for the Deaf community as well.

Hence my motto in life is to live a purpose driven life, be an example to the lost in the world and to leave a legacy.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling indifferent
                                                                ●I'm speaking to no one at the moment.
                                                                ○I'm currently wearing .
                                                                ●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
                                                                ○I currently have feelings for no one.

What was he doing here? He frowned, not knowing just why he stood in the middle of the sandy beach on a cold day.

Perhaps it was because the beach was calming.

Perhaps it was because he had good memories here or maybe he just wanted to feel the cold breeze.

Camil smiled as he rolled down the sleeves of his sweater. The sleeves draped slightly past his knuckles, revealing a tad of his fingers. His tie was loosened with a couple of buttons unbuttoned, revealing his collar bone. The day turned a little darker now and he was able to see his surroundings without the need to squint every few seconds. He found it annoying the way his vision would turn white once things got a little too bright. As if his surroundings were a photograph overexposed. He breathed a sigh, pulling out the contents of the envelope he held in hand. There was a letter from each of his siblings along with a couple of group pictures, ones that Camil were forced into. The man laughed, finding it funny how unwilling his expression were until he came across a particular one which surprised even himself. He was laughing. He spaced out, mind drifting to the moment this picture was taken. How he missed his siblings so much. He could feel his heart clench at the sight of their faces. He recalled how unwilling they were to part ways with him, the worried looks upon their faces as he told them the news. Camil was the oldest one among them all but in that moment, he felt a if he were the youngest, the one making rash decisions and worrying others. He breathed a sigh and shook his head. The breeze picked up just as he was about to keep it back into the envelop, blowing the picture out of his hand. Horror dawned upon his features as he lost sight of it. "No-.."

Ah, it's white.

Camil squinted, finding the sudden blinding moment rather discomforting. His golden irises turned elliptical, decreasing the amount of light that enters his pupils. Where is it. No, he can't lose that picture. The man searched frantically around the relatively large beach and he cussed under his breath, regretting the decision to come all the way here when he should have stayed home. How troublesome. He just hoped that someone would pick it up.

..but there was no one at the beach. So annoying.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Sorry for the slow reply ;v ;
The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:17 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②①
( ④ мσитнs, ① םαч )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:55 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ‹ Single › ᴍᴏᴏᴅ ‹ Calm › ᴡɪᴛʜ ‹ No One › ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛBeach!ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ‹ $965 ›

Man, it feels like she's been out of commission for a while! Not only had Ray been sick for a while, she also went out of state to Las Vegas to see some UMMAF fights. And she will admit, she did stay down there for a while to pamper herself and relax. Ray did have to get away from this city after that New Years nightmare. In some ways, a lot of things have happened to her here in Soleil, and at the same time, nothing has. Maybe she needs a change of pace or scenery, but she doesn't wanna move! She likes her house, and she does have some unfinished business here..

Enough about her thoughts! She should be enjoying the beach! It's a nice and wonderful day, the weather was warming up, and she was wearing some of the new things she bought in Vegas! It seemed to be the start of a good day! She was walking along the sand, enjoying the soft crunch beneath her feet before she succumbed to her thoughts and started to wonder if she should start texting Katie. As much as her nutritionist annoys her by trying to give her life and love advice, she was still a good person to talk to. But honestly, Ray would rather speak to someone, anyone, face to face. She's been practicing to be more sociable!

User Imagex
x
x

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: i know you said to take my time, but i didnt mean to take this long emotion_facepalm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:14 pm
a small bee

User Image
Artie Hopper

"Haaa... in the end, we still didn't find any information at all.." The stated with a light annoyed tone as he walked on the sand of the beach. He had come to the beach to do some light workouts to stay in shape. He was wearing a dark brown T-shirt, long black sweat pants and currently had no shoes. "And somehow, I feel like I'm cursed too.. For a person like to have this many encounters with women even though I have this fear, I may end up getting a heart attack instead." The boy added with a sigh as he started doing some stretches. Nearby were two ominous shadowy looking wolves with red eyes laying down on the sand in relaxation watching the boy do his stretches. "But, it may help you get used to them since you spent the last eleven years avoiding them." One of the wolves said, though to anyone aside from Artie, it only sounded like a series of growls and barks. Though the wolves could truly speak in english, they generally had no need to since the boy could understand them no matter what, though it may look rather weird for a person having a conversation with a wolf who was only barking and growling. "I guess... but that is still too much.." The replied with a light sigh as he brought his leg up with his arm to stretch his leg as he stood on his other leg, he was really flexible thanks to his training.

(ooc: Don't worry about it razz )  

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:46 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Rigel 'Jax' Falkov Dragonkin
                                                                                ❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one. We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up. And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know. It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is. Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

I'm feeling: Lost and hungry | I'm with: No One | I'm wearing: Suit and Tie | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

The wheels were rolling across the pebbled pavement, the sounds of dress shoes clicking against the ground, the heavy panting of a man with navy blue locks as he struggled to find his way to the housing area called Pasadena but instead, he wound up in a place completely different. A place that doesn't seem close to housing districts at all.

The beach.

Normally, he would be delighted over such an area but now, the man could only let out a cry of frustration as he dropped his bags to the ground, crouching as he held his head. How long has it been? Twenty minutes? Thirty? An hour? "What kind of maze is this?!" He huffed. The streets looked the same to him. He vaguely remembered taking a right on each turn, and another right. Wait. Has he been walking in circles?! What was he thinking? He didn't even tell Camil that he was moving in with him but at this point, his surprise is going to backfire on him. He left his suitcase and luggage at one side as he sat down by a higher platform. His stomach was grumbling impatiently. He couldn't bring any food onto the plane and food service wasn't enough for him. He wanted to eat a proper meal and the few shacks by the beach doesn't seem all that appealing to him either. They were all desserts and ice shavings. His stomach grumbled once more.

"Curse this place! Oh, Camil.. where are you?!"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

river rocker

Name

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:03 am
User Image

Clothing: Golden Money: $1000 Mood: Curious

Izzy sat on the beach, fairly close to the sea dressed in nothing but a golden coloured oversized top and a golden bikini. She awoken with the desire to swim to japan, but as she found herself getting closer and closer to the shore she found that she didn't want that to happen. She had wasted most of her day so far on the beach, just walking around empty minded for the longest time every; thinking about a few things really- Tyrese, her mother, her father, working...Working sounded like a good idea.

Currently however she sat down on the beach the water gently touching the backs of her legs each time it rolled in, a box of food resting on her lap, warming her slowly as the noodles rested in her lap with her- she could have sworn that it was called Soba as she slurped up some more of the food. She wasn't paying attention to her surroundings until she heard a very audible stomach grumble, and like a super hero her ears twitched just before she turned around to see a...well- not gonna lie, a fairly attractive man seeming to have a food crisis. Slowly standing up Izzy picked up her box of food and went over to him, sand dotting the back of her legs as she walked barefooted to the man and finished slurping up a bit of noddle "Hey, you kay?" she asked as she licked her lips quickly.

Pocket Items: Cellular Device, Hot Tea, Cigarette

Lyeisander

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:22 am
User Image

❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one. We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up. And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know. It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is. Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

I'm feeling: Lost and hungry | I'm with: A woman | I'm wearing: Suit and Tie | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

He sat still, gazing at the horizon with a hand against his stomach that was groaning still. How did he end up this way? Oh, yes. He was trying to surprise his brother with his unexpected arrival. How smart of him. If he were home. If he were back home right this moment, he wouldn't be in the mess he's currently in. He'd be on the couch with his siblings, fighting over who gets the last piece of chip and he'd pretend he wasn't strong enough to win it over when instead, he could've stood up and they'd have no way of reaching the bag of chips he held in hand. His expression took a shift to one filled with absolute bliss each time he thought of his siblings. It seemed impossible to focus on his thoughts at the moment with his stomach groaning non-stop. He stood up, determined to find himself a local convenience store in the area but before he managed to leave, a woman approached him. Her blonde locks were shining under the soft rays of sunlight and in that moment, everything else didn't seem to matter anymore. Her hair was all he could see and his fingers slowly reached for them.

At least he had attempted to, until he heard her slurping on her noodles she held in hand and he stopped altogether. He heaved a big sigh as his shoulders slumped. He looked at her with his golden iris and grabbed hold of her shoulders. That lick of the lips. Oh, how tormenting to watch as he imagined the little food particles travelling down her throat. "Oh, fair maiden. Tell me what have I done wrong! Have the gods decided to mock my hunger and send you down from heaven to feast in front of me?! Tell me- Tell me what I should do to repent for my sins!" he exclaimed dramatically. Has his hunger finally rubbed off on him? Then again, Rigel was always a weird fellow. It was then, something in his mind clicked and a smile appeared on his face as if he had forgotten what he was blabbering about in the past few seconds or so. He placed an arm around her shoulder as he grinned from ear to ear, "Say. You can help me, right?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

river rocker

Name

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:32 am
User Image

Clothing: Golden Money: $1000 Mood: Curious

Izzy stared at the golden eyed man, listening to him speak as if he was possibly some highborn man from the sixteen hundreds. It was actually quite interesting to listen to until he started to get way to touchy. Her shoulders tensed up for a moment before she took a deep breath and took a slow step out from under his arm, the soba box balancing in her right hand as she brought her left hand up to shoulder height and flicked her long blonde hair back in an elegant waterfall as it caught the suns rays and reflected them off of the conditioned locks before they fell back behind her shoulders "You sound like you're a pimp trying to seduce me into a sex ring" she said to him as she brought both her hands behind her back, feeling the soba box disintegrate into sand that fell slowly down against her legs. She then dropped her hands to her sides as she looked the man up and down for a moment "Weren't you ever told to not trust strangers?" she asked him as she slowly crouched down and reached her left hand into the sand, letting it cover her fingers "but sure, I can help you. What do you need?" she asked as she muttered "Wish" under her breath before she stood back up, the sand falling from between her fingers as it started to stick together and form a black box. She looked over at the man and held out the box, an irresistible smell of pad thai wafting from under the lid "Here. Eat first, or your stomach is going to get very annoying very quick" she said to him as she held out the box.

Pocket Items: Cellular Device, Hot Tea, Cigarette

Lyeisander

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:40 am
User Image

I'm feeling: Delighted | I'm with: A woman | I'm wearing: Suit and Tie | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

"You sound like you're a pimp trying to seduce me into a sex ring."

A pimp?! His eyes brightened up in an instant, unaware that there were slight hints of mockery within the words. In fact, he took it as a compliment. He simply shook his head, a bright smile upon his features. "Oh, no, no, no. I don't have a lot of women beside me so such a thing isn't quite possible-" he waved his hands dismissively as he chuckled. He sounded as if he would do such a thing if he were able to get his hands on women but the innocent Rigel was a mere gentle giant, a person as dense as a rock and most of the time, people tend to misunderstand what he says. He usually meant well. People just don't seem to see through the person he is. His golden orb caught hold of her gaze that was giving him a once over and he stood silently, letting her finish her little scanning session before he answered her question. "Well, nothing's happened to me since I've been walking around the city with my bags. No robberies, snatch thieves. So I think it's safe to say that you're not a bad person." he answered.

Confusion dawned upon his chiseled features as he tried to figure out just what exactly this woman was doing. He's heard from Camil that this city was a pretty strange place and the little box that appeared soon after made Rigel realize just what his brother meant. Non-human species. Then again, he wasn't exactly one either. "Pasadena." he answered, "I need to go there." he stated. It was then, he stopped speaking altogether and the small of pad thai traveled into his senses. Oh, the sweet, sweet loving smell of food. He took it over and emptied its contents in an instant, finding the taste that lingered on his tongue absolutely delightful. It wasn't a big enough portion for him but it was enough to sate his hunger for the time being. With a wide grin curving his lips, he thanked her.

"Y'know what? I like you. You're such an angel for helping. I'm Rigel Falkov, new in town. Pleasure to meet you."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

river rocker

Name

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:29 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ‹ Single › ᴍᴏᴏᴅ ‹ Calm › ᴡɪᴛʜ ‹ No One › ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛBeach!ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ‹ $965 ›

Ray was just about to take out her phone when she heard a series of very loud barks. What in the world?! She looked around and saw two, obviously abnormal wolves, and a guy who seemed to be casually hanging around them. In fact, it sorta looked like he was talking to them! Honestly, so many strange people, things, and events all come together in this town, don't they? It's weird! It's as if Soleil City has some sort of paranormal magnet or something! She knows it's known in a lot of places as a safe haven for supernatural beings and what-not, but she never imagined so many to be in just this one city.

She approached the man a bit cautiously, noticing that he looked rather young. Even though she can damn well protect herself, there will always be crazy people out there in the world, and this guy is literally standing next to two edgy shadow wolves or something. "Uhh... Hi? Are those... two with you?" Rayen said, pointing at the wolves, then at the guy. "I mean, they are pretty creepy and sorta violent-lookin'... and kids walk by here and all, so.." She stopped talking before she started rambling, since she's been doing that more often lately, and waited for his response.

User Imagex
x
x

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

fuestray

Faun

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games