Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:38 pm
Abigail Smith

She sensed when Damian came back only to look up at him. Now she reached up for his hand and cringed. After a while she felt the life of their child leave her. Of course she had a few towels under her. She looked at Damian followed by looking down."Please help me to the bathroom please... I need to wash up...", she mumbled. As she only had the over sized t shirt on. Of course she knew her physical pain was not to bad. Though it only bothered her cause of how emotional she was.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:00 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian helped her to the bathroom. He then stood outside the bathroom and waited for her to call if she needed help. He felt just beaten. In all of his life he had never felt as destroyed as he was now. Even when he was trapped in hell.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:56 am
Abigail Smith

After a while she got out of the shower and started to dry off. Once she was done getting dressed she came out wearing a black t shirt and shorts. Before going to Damian and held out her hands.
"Will you lay with me? And we'll need to tell our families what happened.", she muttered. She didn't know if he'd want to spend time by himself. As she wanted him with her but knew she'd have to tell her own family that she had been engaged for a while and just miscarried.

Though she was aware of the black nail polish that she had summoned onto her nails. Of course she was going back to black being the main color in her wardrobe. Just like her teenage years, where she was depressed, yet happy. Though she needed Damian as he needed her. Yet right now her mind wasn't thinking about going to a bigger house in Oklahoma. It was only of what was going to happen to their baby. As she felt like a failure and knew that this would test their relationship.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian took hold of her hands and nodded."We could wait for a bit to tell your family as well as Lucius and Belle. They don't need to know just yet."When they made it to the bed he laid down nest to her and just held her. It was in a tight hold. Almost as if he was afraid that she might disappear. This was also one moment that all his guard was down. Abigail would be able to read his mind and see that she was his top and only concern right now. He didn't want to ever lose her.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:31 pm
Abigail Smith

As they laid there and he held her. She started to accidentally read his mind. But she smiled 'hearing' this. After a moment she moved and stole a kiss from him. It was a simple on the corner of his mouth. It made her happy to know how he felt like that about her. But she still felt like a failure, cause science of miscarriages is all that she knew.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had a small grin on his lips after she kissed him. His grip loosened somewhat but he never let go of her. He was wondering if he would have been a good father and what their child would have been like.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:17 pm
Abigail Smith

She heard these thoughts and looked at him. "Damian, my love, you'd be a good Father and Dad. I know it, I can sense it. As for the child, I'll wonder about it myself.", she said, quietly. Only to nuzzle his chest and started to close her eyes afterwards. Right now all she wanted was this, to simply be held and to hold him. though her hands were on his chest and waist now.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled."Thanks for the vote of confidence."He continued to hold her. As they laid there Damian still just kept thinking. Maybe there was something that he could have done. All these thought kept running around his mind until he fell asleep.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:47 pm
Abigail Smith

She was awake a bit longer then him. Though soon enough she was out like a light. But the next day came and almost went, but she got out of bed by the evening time. Of course she was wondering when would be a good time to tell her in-laws-to-be of her miscarriage. As she would wait a bit longer to tell her own family. When she gone to the kitchen, she was in black jeans, a black tank top, and black jacket over her tank top. Well she was bare footed and starting up a pot of coffee. The look of grief was clear and on her face. Since she unlike Damian, wore her emotions on her sleeve and face.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian woke and sat there for a bit before getting up and then went to where Abigail was. He didn't say anything he just walked to her and wrapped his arms around her."I appreciate the new wardrobe."He then kissed the top of her head.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:42 pm
Abigail Smith

She was watching the coffee brew and was zoned out. Feeling arms around her, she tensed. Though once she realized it was Damian she relaxed. Only to realize what was said. A weak smile came to her face. "I used to dress like this in high school, sorta. I had more color like a pastel goth...", she said quietly. As she started to make her cup of coffee. Not really even moving from the spot they were in, since she had the stuff on the counter near them. Though she watched the cream and sugar mix into the coffee. Though he'd see images of her dressed in blacks or dark colors from her point of view, that was looking into a mirror.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian continued to hold her. Though after a bit he tensed. He felt a presence. He went to where he felt the presence and saw Hades."What are you doing here."

Hades shook his head."I'm sorry to here what happened. I wish things had worked out differently. If you want I can show you the soul of the child."

Damian focused his gaze on Hades. He then sent his thoughts to Abigail and explained what was happening. He then asked her what her opinion was.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:18 pm
Abigail Smith

She felt him tense and closed her eyes. Now she heard his thoughts and bit her lip. Only to stand there in silence for a moment and sighed. "I'd like to see it. It'd be better then being eaten by questions for the rest of our lives.", she replied. As she felt her tears start to go down her face again. Of course she shook as she was crying. But it was out of mixed emotions.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian looked back to Hades and nodded. The both of them then telported to where Abigail was. Hades looked at the both of them and then pulled out a small diamond.

"This is the soul of your child. Being a diamond means that they were meant to be a truly good person. A champion of right."He then gathered energy to him and when he opened his hand a small image showed a young girl. It looked like a young Abigail. But her eyes were silver. She was running around a small lake and was laughing. The image then changed to an older version of the girl. Now she was a young woman standing next to both Abigail and Damian. She had them both in a hug and it was obvious that she was heading to college.

Damian watched this and he had to fight back any tears he had.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:02 pm
Abigail Smith

She saw Hades and nodded hearing this. Of course she smiled hearing this. But more tears were coming down her face. Now she covered her mouth as she cried. She was doing her best not to hyperventilate now. Though her body was shaking as she crying. But she also wanted to gives Hades a hug right now.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games