Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

KantanaAmaya

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:39 pm
UserName: KantanaAmaya
NickName: Kantana or Amaya or even Ama-chan((I've been called all of 'em.))
Preferences: I'm straight, so that would be males.
Intrests: Roleplaying, Reading, Writing((Fanfiction)), Singing/Music, Acting, and of course Anime and Manga.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: RoyxEd ((FullMetal Alchemist)), LightxL((Death Note)), and TamakixKyouya((OHSHC))
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I watched every episode of Gravitation, that'd be the first. Well, technically.....fanfictions were the first, but Gravitation was the first official thing.
Other: Heya there, I'm KantanaAmaya, and I'm soo happy I was invited to this guild! I hope we'll all have fun here! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:40 pm
Welcome!

Hey now, and Super congrats on being the 1st new member on page 100! *gives you a cookie* Stop by The House of Yaoi if you wanna chat <3 Again, welcome to the Guild!  

Syntria
Crew

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:08 am
UserName: Rosenfall
NickName: Rosen
How You Found This Guild: Invitation
Prefrences: seme
Intrests: RP, fanfiction, manga
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: N/A
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Weiss Kruez
Other:--------  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:35 pm
UserName: judomasters
NickName: judo
How You Found This Guild: im honoured to have been approached by the guild itself
Prefrences: L, light and misa
Intrests: too many ask me!
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: L and Light
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: lols er dunno
Other: if your bored come comment me male or female  

judomasters

Hanakiro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:08 pm
User Image
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing.
Watch you smile while you are sleeping.
Far away and dreaming. .
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender.
I could stay lost in this moment forever.
Well, every moment spent with you,
Is a moment I treasure.

UserName: Hanakiro
NickName: Deedee
How You Found This Guild: Invited
Prefrences: Bisexual
Intrests: Drawing, guitar, mange/anime, computer, flirt with people, poems, sports, and ect...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Roxas and Axel
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gravitation and Loveless
Other: Comment me if you want (i don't mind)

User Image
If you want my future forget my past,
If you wanna get with me better make it fast,
Now don't go wasting my precious time,
Get your act together we could be just fine.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:15 pm
UserName: 1darkcloud1
NickName: DC, mik, dark.
How You Found This Guild: Draco inv me ^^ cause.. Nah won't say it else i sound so cocky (I Kickass) =D
Prefrences: Straight/bisexual (i'm still that little kid seeing if the water of the lake is really safe ^^.)
Intrests: Gaming, anime, freefight, manga, zelda, final fantasy 7, kingdom hearts heart omg so addicted..
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Riku x Sora
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Omg idk, i just did sometime ^^
Other: I ish crazy, nothing more nor less. But there is bad crazy and good crazy and i'm so good xD, with a ebil twist on it.. I'm decent rper and dw i'm literate, even when i have writers block u see decent stories (but they cost me like 2 hours then >_< stupid writer blocks..)

Aisu Fan

AlexRae

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:11 am
UserName: AlexRae
NickName: Alex, is typical. RaeRae, Lex, Al, Rex, Alae, and various other combos have been sighted on unique basis and coming up with new nicks is encouraged. :3 Also, "the midget"
How You Found This Guild: ~Pretty Pink Depression~ invited me, with a sly flattery that gets you everywhere. ;D
Preferences: I prefer vanilla over chocolate? (I love women, but shoujo-ai and yaoi have a place in my heart. Well-written anything = love.) And most of the time I play the seme-uke type, unless the person I'm role-playing with has a preference.. I'm not too good at overly uke-y personalities, and only do the gentlemanly semes well. I'm not good at rough types >_>
Interests: I play treble guitar and piano, I sing backing vocals in a 50s/60s tribute band, I'm an avid artist and I want to go to an Art Institute for a Media Arts and Animation program resulting in a Bachelor's in Fine Arts.. Which AI however is still up in the air. And, I'm an addicted roleplayer.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I loovveeee Tsuzuki/Kurosaki from Yami no Matsuei.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I hardly remember anymore.. I wanna say it was some weiirrdd Inuyasha/Miroku fanfic I found on accident when I was like, 8.
Other: Nice to meet you all. I'm insane, and have a warning label as such. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:47 am
UserName: Kyle Redstar
NickName: Red, Chris, Reddash =p
How You Found This Guild: invited by the wonderful Mistress Paco <3
Prefrences: I am 99.99999999999% attracted to guys. ^^
Intrests: Video games, reading, watching cartoons n anime.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SasuxNaru ^^
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Said pairing, when a youtube friend pointed out the site, and concept.
Other:
I'm a hyperactive, easy going guy. I'm random as heck, and I love rp's and pm's. ^_^  

Kyle Redstar

Z-chan269

Friendly Conversationalist

8,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:22 am
It's funny after all this time I've been found by MistressPaco. I actually have another avi that is already a member of this guild, bishie-boy. I used to be pretty active, but alas I recently have not. I'll take this opportunity to be a more active member on this guild. ^-^

Plus, now I don't have to go through the process of becoming a member...I'm very lazy. XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:00 am
I don't know how people find me but I was invited here so I'll definitely try to be active. C:

My nickname on Gaia is Tato and I'm a 19 year old girl who loves to role play, draw, write, read, etcetc. I'm going to be a sophomore in college this upcoming fall and I'm an English major. <33

TableTopWatch

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:18 am
Everything will be okay in the end.

Yay! Two of the people I invited joined! biggrin *glomps Alex and Dark*

If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:31 am
UserName: lost2theworld
NickName: Lost
Age: SInce I hate discrimination based on age, I won't tell you
How You Found This Guild: Surprisingly enough, I was invited... eek
Intrests: yaoi, roleplaying, writing, reading, sleeping
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Hm..I'm a sucker for a L/Light or Mello/Near
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I don't remember so I'll just say that I was born with the mind that forever loved yaoi!
Other: I type in size ten font at basically all times. I'm a girl [Yeah, I felt the need for that clarification]. I'm a roleplayaholic. I'm seriously like an addict meaning I go into complete withdrawal on any given day when I can't roleplay....Hm...If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm EXTREMELY CRAZY! That is all...

lost2theworld

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:12 am
Hey guys, don't be surprised i invited you! Your all special. =P I only invite special snowflakes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:20 am
UserName: Ratix Farrence
NickName: Ratix or whatever floats your boat.
How You Found This Guild: MistressPaco somehow found me.
Prefrences: Guys or girls. As long as it's true love, I'm okay with it.
Intrests: Video games, role-playing, drawing, writing, and ninjas. ninja
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I would have to say my own signature couple, Ratix and Sakurokumaru.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: 2 people I know decided to make me read Man's Best Friend.
Other: I'm not even sure how or why I was invited but hey, I don't lose anything and I'm 'participating'. I'll probably just keep to myself in here...  

Ratix Farrence

Tenshi - Zero - Tenma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:04 am
UserName: Tenshi - Zero - Tenma
NickName: Tenshi
How You Found This Guild: Someone invited me ^^
Prefrences: Well I am bi, so either or will be fine n.n
Intrests: RP, Anime, Yaoi
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: So many, umm... YuuRam maybe =]
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Typed in DBZ and found a pic of I think Trunks and Goku and fell in love with it
Other:I am kind of a math nerd, but peopple say I look like a jock.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games