Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results
Cuwen generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:05 pm
Amy smiled brightly and nodded. "Hell yes they do! I'm hoping we can keep it going for awhile longer. I don't want the holiday to be over, yet!"

She smiled as Karrie went over to a staff member. The staff member smiled brightly at Karrie and dropped a couple Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in his bag.

"Happy Halloween, Karrie!"

Amy went up to the staff member as well. "Trick or Treat, Samantha!"

Thistle followed behind Amy with her pink tutu on and a light cloth bag draped around her neck for the candy. She looked adorable!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:08 pm
*grins at Amy* Want to move on to the next place? I think the racetrack's pretty close.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:15 pm
Amy thanked Samantha for the two pieces of candy she gave her and then smiled as she watched her give a piece of wrapped chocolate to Thistle, putting it in her bag.

Thistle's tail flicked happily and she grinned up at Samantha. "Hi, you!"

Samantha laughed and stroked Thistle's mane. "Such a good girl! Happy Halloween to you, too, sweetie. You look adorable!"

Amy giggled and nodded. "Thank you, Samantha. Have a good night!"

She turned to Karrie and nodded. "Sure! And maybe after we're all done, you and I could play horse and cowgirl."

She winked at him, but with her mask on, the wink couldn't really be seen.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:17 pm
*chuckles and shakes his head as they walk away* We've got three more stops tonight...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:22 pm
*runs in after them howling* AWWWWWWooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooo!!

*startles the workers and skids to a stop* TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!

I must catch up to those Trick or treaters!!! xd

*holds out his pail*

Oh man a trick. *braces self*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:26 pm
*hearing a howl, Velcore leaves Kakkosen and flies up behind Dame. Seeing who it is, he flies above him and breaks the string holding a giant stuffed spider above him, making it fall*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:34 pm
eek *seeing an eight legged shadow coming down towards him, he looks up and starts screaming like a girl* OH GOD GET IT AWAY!!!!!!! *it falls on him and he knows its fake but he's having a hard time trying to calm his freaking out heart. After a few seconds or two of getting tangled in the legs and string, he finally gets it off and runs away* crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:11 pm
*with Kakkosen sleeping, Velcore decides to head out to do some trick or treating. He picks up a bucket on his way out*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:22 pm
Bonnie speaks to the person taking care of the grunny, leaves, her card, and then high tails it back to BARC. "I'm late for Trick or Treators!!!"  
Decorera rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:00 pm
Dec pops up and yells, "Trick or Treat!" He yelps quite unman-fully as something pops up out of the drained pool and scares him.

[[Trick=3]]  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Decorera rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:02 pm
Dec tries again, determined to get some candy. "Trick or Treat!"

Rubber snakes fall on him and he just looks annoyed.

[[Tricks=4]]  
Decorera rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:05 pm
Dec holds his bag out and says, "Trick or TREAT, please!"

He dodges to the side as a spray of water shoots out towards him, but lands in a puddle.

[[Tricks=5]]  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

damecharlie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:05 pm
*lopes up and sees Dec again* Fancy meeting you here. wink

TRICK OR TREAT *crosses fingers and hopes for candy*

Yay! Candy! ^_^ *dances and runs off to B.A.R.C.*

Decorera rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:08 pm
Dec stares enviously at the candy going into the werewolf's bag, "Seriously. Is this a conspiracy? Trick or treat?" He holds up the bag to cover his face.

The bag caught the furry spider flying toward his face. Dec brushed it away and moved on in search of at least one treat tonight.

[[Tricks=6]]  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:15 pm
{{For future reference, the intention was for someone else to pull the trick on you. I wrote something about it in the original write-up proposing the idea, but I guess I wasn't specific about that part when I wrote out the rules to start the game off. If there's no one around at the time, you can still continue on with your trick-or-treating and someone will get around to tricking you later.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games