Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:53 pm
((Mod us off on our next leg of the journey ~ Bratty's gonna enjoy having a real seat to park her arse on.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:54 pm
Looking up at him, she flushes anew sweatdrop and she nods, cutting her eyes over Icy briefly redface stressed sweatdrop and leans up to give him a quick peck on the lips, not wanting to anger his student. She cuts her eyes back over at Icy, blush creeping up the back of her neck and then whispers to Flame, "Please be careful..." She slips her hand into his, the side not facing Icy, and gives it a gentle squeeze.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:54 pm
{{ rofl Gotcha love. Nights and all that good junk. wink }}

-leaning down he captures her lips in another kiss, not caring how Icy felt. Sooner or later she'd have to get over it and move on. This between him and dame was nothing new, just the actions and reactions of late were. Wrapping his arms around her, he holds her tight for a few seconds, knowing they needed to get going.

Releasing her, he kisses her forehead and helps her into the car, closing the door behind her. Jogging to the front passenger side of the second car, he jumps in and buckles up, the small convoy pulling out. Destination-Conthey, ETA-six hours. Leaning his seat back, he closes his eyes and tries to relax, smiling a bit as dames scent wafts past his nose-

EDITED

{{Goodnight!}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:58 pm
((-waves to Brat- Nighters, Brat! -snuggles- Sweet dreams! 4laugh whee ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:02 pm
damecharlie
((-waves to Brat- Nighters, Brat! -snuggles- Sweet dreams! 4laugh whee ))

{{edited last post}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:04 pm
((Nighters damey, nighters Icy))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:12 pm
dame returns his tight hug and reluctantly releases him when he pulls away. It's eating her up inside that they are riding in different cars. She blushes redface when he kisses her on the forehead, the sweet gesture making her stomach flutter and gets into the car, buckling.

dame bites her lip and hugs her bag to her chest, trying not to flush. She looks over at Brat and gives her a goofy grin before catching herself and straightening up.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:26 am
GOING OVER TO THE PLAZA

*After getting ready to go, Psyzapp and Officer Dougherty make their way over to the elevator. She takes out her key, unlocks it and presses the button. She decides she had best give him a quick run down of the "do's" and "don'ts" so he can make the best possible impression.*

Okay…here's the drill and this is extremely important information. Let…her…lead. DO NOT attempt to extend any gesture of eagerness to immediately win her favor. She will think you are sucking up. *The elevator arrives, they enter and she pushes the button to the lobby. He is listening to her intently, nodding as he makes a mental note of everything she is saying.* When she addresses you, I have no idea what kind of tone she will set. Just stay calm and collected. Address her respectfully and try to be strong and confident…just like when you are working and have to be the pillar of strength in a crisis. NEVER extend your hand to her first. If she wants you to shake her hand or anything, SHE will initiate it. You can offer her the bouquet of flowers and the box of Cannoli and see what she does. We will take it from there. An initial meeting like this is good to do before we take her to dinner. This will give you just enough information to be able to know how to proceed at dinner instead of being overwhelmed for several hours with her for your very first meeting. *His brow furrows slightly as he nods making mental notes as he prepares himself for his introduction.*

*The elevator arrives at the Lobby floor, they get out and go over to the concierge desk, she rings the bell sitting on the counter.* AH…Mistress Psyzapp! So good to see you! *Claude comes out from behind the counter, hugs her and kisses both sides of her face.* I have exactly what you need right here. *He goes behind the counter, gets the flowers and box of cannoli and hands them to her as he looks at Officer Dougherty with a smile.* Oh…Claude, this is my… *Again she pauses not knowing how to introduce him. stressed Does she say "boyfriend" which to her sounds completely juvenile. Does she say "friend" which doesn't even come close to expressing what he is to her. She can't come right out and say "lover" even though that's exactly what he is* …Officer William Dougherty. *He says to Claude as he extends his hand. Claude smiles and shakes his hand.* Well… *Claude raises his eyebrows as he looks Officer Dougherty over and places a hand on one of his hips. He then looks at Psyzapp. …I see somebody has been rather preoccupied. *He gives Psyzapp a wink as he puts his free hand up to his face to help contain the smirk. She rolls her eyes and hands Officer Dougherty the flowers and the box of pastries.* Yes…thanks Claude. stare rolleyes My Mother is in town. We will be taking her to dinner tomorrow night so please make us reservations for 3 at Veniero's or Angelo's, whichever you can get us into and secure us some tickets to the Opera, Orchestra or something along those lines for Saturday night. *Claude nods as he listens to Psyzapp's instructions and continues to look Officer Dougherty up and down. She puts her hand around Officer Doughertys bicep and guides him away from Claude and to the exit. As they are walking toward the front door to the building, she calls out to Claude and says they will be back later. He waves to them briefly and says "tootles" as they exit the building.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:01 am
LOBBY OF THE PLAZA

*Along the way to the Plaza, they walk on a sidewalk right next to Central Park. She points out some of the landmarks and to the ornate horse drawn carriages sitting all lined up waiting for tourists or a couple wanting to experience a romantic ride in the park. They go around the block a bit, still walking along central park, cross the street and arrive at the Plaza Hotel. The detailed architecture to this building is incredible. A work of art on it's own right and there are 5 doormen dressed in uniforms and white gloves busy shuffling guests to and from the hotel up the few red carpeted stairs that lead up to the grand entrance of the building.

They enter the building and the lobby to the hotel is vast, ornate and it too is a work of art. Marble everywhere, ornate extra large marble columns, antique ornate chandeliers, mural painted ceiling…the works. They go up to the very large check in counter that's at least 30 or so feet long and approach one of the hosts. Still holding onto Officer Dougherty's arm as he looks all around with mouth agape at the sheer awesomeness of this highly famous, regal hotel, she asks if Palmira Pavani has checked in yet. The host looks to his computer and informs her that she has not. She thanks him and takes Officer Dougherty to one of the lounge areas in the lobby. They have a seat on a velvet covered ornate sofa that faces the front door so she can see her Mother enter.

She looks at the expression on Officer Dougherty's face and grins warmly at him.* This is New York sweetheart…you get used to it. wink *She reaches over and pats him on the thigh as she winks at him. He straightens up and starts to mentally prepare to meet her Mother.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:13 am
PALMIRA PAVANI

*As Palmira Pavani enters the Plaza, Psyzapp sees her immediately…you can't miss her. A petite woman around Psyzapp's size with more salt than pepper hair tied up neatly with an ornate black hat on her head adorned with black feathers and black netting. She is dressed completely in black and has a very pale complexion, much like Psyzapp. She wears a matching shawl with black feathers on the collar, gigantic diamond rings on each of her hands with matching necklace and earrings. She is completely put together and done up to the hilt, manicure and perfect makeup…she is a striking woman, much like her daughter.

Upon seeing her Mother, Psyzapp lightly taps Officer Dougherty on the leg and they both quickly stand to greet her. Palmira Pavani immediately sees her daughter, walks over to her, hugs her and kisses both sides of her face.* Ciao Bella! *Palmira pulls back and holds her daughters hands outstretched so she can get a better look at her.* La mia figlia bella. Lascilo guardarlo. *Her Mother grins broadly at Psyzapp.*

*Psyzapp smiles at her Mother and then turns to Officer Dougherty who is standing beside her but behind her a bit as to not be in the way of the two of them greeting each other. She takes him by the bicep and pulls him closer to her.* Mama, this is Officer William Dougherty. *She grins at him and then looks at her Mother. Palmira raises her head a bit and one eyebrow as she looks at him…as if she is inspecting him. She didn't expect him to be so tall and her silence makes both Psyzapp and Officer Dougherty anxious. Even though it was just a brief pause, to them it seemed an eternity. Palmira gives a nod to Officer Dougherty.* Buona sera, Signore Dougherty. *Psyzapp squeezes his bicep subtly and he presents Palmira Pavani with the bouquet of flowers. She takes the flowers in her arm and nods at him. He removes his hat.* Buona sera, Signora Pavani. *He nods as he speaks and on the outside looks to be extremely calm, but inside is a completely different story. He then hands her the box of cannoli as he speaks.* It's an honor to finally meet you Signora Pavani. I've been looking forward to it for quite some time. *He smiles at her Mother as she accepts the box from him. She's pleased he has made the effort to greet her in Italian despite not being Italian or speak the language fluently and she extends a hand to him. Psyzapp is thrilled when she sees this gesture and tries not to show her excitement. Officer Dougherty respectfully nods and shakes her hand when she offers it to him. Psyzapp again squeezes his bicep to indicate to him to let go and he does so calmly. Grazie genere, Signore. Mama, you need to speak English. *She reminds her mother. Her mother raises an eyebrow when she looks at Psyzapp. Yes…I will try to get used to this if my daughter insists on seeing a man who isn't Italian. *Palmira again looks at Officer Dougherty as if inspecting him with her chin a bit high and an eyebrow raised.*

William, could you please go over to the check in counter and see that Mama is taken care of? *He looks warmly at Psyzapp and pats her hand on his bicep.* Of course. If you ladies will please excuse me a moment, I'll go check. *He nods to Palmira Pavani and as he is walking to the check in counter he takes a deep breath and swallows hard.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:30 am
(( whee -squees and does a happy dance- Alas sweatdrop -sigh- Now I have to go for the majority of the day. stressed -shakes fist- Curse that daycare who blatantly LIED when they said they could take care of and handle an autistic child. LIES AND SLANDER. stare

Be back later on. I hope I have updates on all three storylines! ^_^))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:42 am
((awww poor Damey! So I take it they are calling you because you are good with autistic children? Dame is so talented 3nodding Will miss you Dame!))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:57 am
PALMIRA PAVANI CONTINUED

*As Officer Dougherty goes to see about her Mother's check in, she steps a bit closer to her Mother.* So, now you see him, Mama. *They both look in the direction of Officer Dougherty and her Mother replys.* Yes…he is the man your Father has shown me. He looks to be strong…like bull. I will see what his intentions are. *Palmira looks at Officer Dougherty skeptically.*

*After a bit, Officer Dougherty returns to them with a hotel room key. He gives the key to Palmira Pavani and smiles at her as he nods.* Here you are Ma'am. They've assured me you have a larger suite and your accommodations are taken care of. *Palmira takes the key from Officer Dougherty and nods her head.* Grazie. *Palmira turns to Psyzapp and holds one of her hands as she speaks. I am tired and need some sleep. We will have dinner tomorrow and I can talk further. *She leans into Psyzapp and kisses both sides of her face and then turns to Officer Dougherty.* I have many questions and you will have answers. Fino a domani, Signore Dougherty. *She nods to him and then walks away to go to her room for the night. Psyzapp calls out to her Mother. Grazie, Mama. Arriverderci!

*She watches as her Mother gets on an elevator and the doors close. She smiles and looks at Officer Dougherty, completely giddy at the success they just experienced.* Oh my God. *She throws her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly.* I can't believe how well that went. *In her excitement, she gives him a huge kiss.* We just took a huge step forward. You were just wonderful my love! *He breaths a huge sigh of relief as he hears her news and smiles warmly at her.* Good to know. I'm glad I had the opportunity to see her briefly before having dinner with her. This helped a lot. *Now that he's actually seen her Mother and has met her, he gets a better understanding of what lies ahead with dinner. He'll make sure he's fully prepared to answer her questions.*

Come on. Let's go celebrate. *She takes his hand and they walk out of the building and over to Central Park. She takes him to an open horse drawn carriage and gets in. He smiles, follows her lead and gets in the carriage.* Nothing beats a moonlit carriage ride through central park with someone you love. *She snuggles up to him closely as he puts his arm around her and they take a romantic leisurely stroll around Central Park in the moonlight.* heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:51 pm
lady ayami chan
((awww poor Damey! So I take it they are calling you because you are good with autistic children? Dame is so talented 3nodding Will miss you Dame!))

((Lol, it's my cousin. I watch him every so often and since school is out, and that daycare kicked him out his first day stare stressed scream I have been taking up some of the slack...around my schedule and such. Not too much of a thang. xd

He sure is tiring though. sweatdrop /konks out))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:17 pm
((Aw, I thought Bratty was on, was gonna see if she wanted to rp a bit. sad Oh well...))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games