Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:28 pm
"Yes, please." Bomani said with a smile. He headed up to their bedroom where it would be more comfortable, and went and sat on the bed, removing his sandals. He would have to make this up to her later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:17 pm
((Sorry, internet is spazzing. -___-'))

Chione took off her sandals as well, sitting on the bed they shared. With gentle hands she took one of Bomani's feet and began to massage it, her thumbs carefully working at the knots of the soles of her husband's feet.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:19 pm
"Thank you." Bomani said softly when she started, smiling at her. It felt great, after being on his feet most of the day when he worked.
"How can I make this up to you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:33 pm
Chione looked up at him from her task for a moment, but her hands continued. "Make up what?" She asked, a bit confused.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:58 am
"This massage." Bomani said with a soft chuckle. "I feel like you're getting left out here." he explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:43 pm
Chione smiled, still masaging his foot with her hands and moving down the sole. "No, you do not need to make up for this." She chuckled. "You have done so much, Bomani. You deserve one."

((Can't stay for long, I have Final Exams tomorrow.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:46 pm
[Best of luck biggrin ]
-----
Bomani smiled brightly. "Thank you, then." he said softly, closing his eyes and enjoying this immensely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:54 pm
"You're welcome." Chione murmured, though she felt as if she was the one who was supposed to say thank you. Her husband had done so much in order for them to settle down in this new, peaceful life. However, she didn't want to argue with him today. After she felt that the knots in his foot were gone she brought her focus to his other foot and began to work on that one.

((Thanks, I need it. sweatdrop ))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:55 pm
Bomani sighed happily, smiling as she worked at his other foot. Once she was done, he opened his eyes and smiled at her, then leaned down to kiss her on top of the head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:00 pm
Chione looked up at him, a big smile on her face. No matter how long it seemed to have been, he still had the power to make her heart fly. "I love you." She said softly.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:07 pm
"Come up here and show me how much you love me." Bomani said with a smile, edging back on the bed so she'd have to climb up to kiss him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:24 pm
Chione stood up, laughing, and made her way to another side of the bed where she could easily get on and move to his side. "Now, don't make me crawl to you." She laughed. "It is more difficult to crawl with a child in tow." She said, referencing her stomach. Sure, she could have gone toward him that way, but she would rather begin safe practices now than later. With that she placed her hand on his cheek and her lips on his, kissing him tenderly.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:26 pm
"Ah, well, you're not that large yet." Bomani teased with a smile when she pulled away. "But I understand wanting to be cautious now, so you don't forget later." he said softly. The last thing he wanted was for the pregnancy to go wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:35 pm
"Yes..." Chione sighed, lying down on the bed and relaxing. She closed her eyes, suddenly feeling like she could take a small nap. Almost without thinking she placed a hand on her stomach, as if she was already holding her child. It was amazing, really, to be able to hold life inside the body. She then thought that she should become stronger, for the sake of their child. Maybe she should start working at home...  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:40 pm
"Soon." Bomani whispered, seeing her put her hand on her stomach. He reached over and put his own hand over hers. "Soon the baby will start moving, and soon, we can hold our child." he whispered in explanation.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games