Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:30 pm
Kitzune's father continued running. Then Kitzune started moving trying to get free. Her father looked down at her. "Kitzune stop moving around! I dont want to drop you or your brother and get killed like your mother! Now stay still and dont look back!" When her father said that she stopped moving but she continued looking back.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:41 pm
Iah began shaking frantically as suddenly he burst into a wolf. He stomped the ground pulling his ears back as he launched at Fara

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:49 pm
Fara laughed as she watched the wolf lunged at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:49 pm
Her father stopped then turned around. "Iah no!" He then ran and put Kitzune down and told her to stay there and stay quiet no matter what. After that her father ran after Iah.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:55 pm
A demon lunged out of nowhere and stood in front of the small girl he laughed as he saw her sqaking a bit. He rose his club up and was about to strike the girl when suddenly he was decapitated. He fell to his side revealinga cloaked person with a sword covered in the demons blood. The person was un notacible and he/she took off toward the forest where he/she helped others.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:58 pm
Kitzune watched the cloaked person while still staying hidden as he/she ran to help the others. She wanted know who that was.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:02 pm
Fara dodged the wolf and hit him over the head with the hilt of her sword. "Don't be so blind with furry boy, or you'll surely lose," she laughed and watched him get up.

The cloaked person moved about the forest killing demon after demon. He/she's main target was the giant beast at the moment. Then it would be
Fara. "So many deaths...." he/she said solemly and stood there watching and fighting..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:13 pm
Kitzune then looked over and saw that her brother attacked Fara but she dodged it. Then her father turned into a wolf and jumped at Fara and bite her in the arm. He then jumped back growling at her while protecting his son.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:21 pm
"Hahaha that tickled," She charged the wolf and slashed off his arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:27 pm
Kitzune's father fell to the ground but stood back up protecting his son. 'Iah go get your sister and get out of here. I will catch up with you two later. Understand.' he said as he transmitted all that to Iah.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:11 pm
"Ah presistent i see, well then i suggest you tell your children goodbye now." She flashed a grin at the man and as she did she had chanted a spell. She stopped on the ground and rocks erupted out and levitated above the ground. "Ah how i love the elmental control spell. Now die you stupid dog!" She rose her arms and thrusted them outward in front of her causing the rocks to do the same. The hurld across the air in great speed toward the man. The rocks followed her motions and began to circle around him so there was no possible way for him to escape. She quickly brought her arms and hands together and the rocks piled up on him crushing him with great pressure. She could hear bones crack and some blood sqirt out from the cracks. "That was a beautiful sound..." She grined and took off into the air.

The cloaked person had watched in horror, "I must stop her as soon as possible!" He/She ran out of the forest but of course ran toward the giant demon. He/she still had to take him out so that he/she could go after Fara.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:15 pm
Iah lay there as the inscription on him glowed and he turned to a human werewolf. There was a black aura surrounding him as he ran at an amazing 105 mph and grabbed Fara trowing her against a tree.He then limped to his sister grabbing her and disappearing as he tears fell to the ground. Once he was far enough he fell to the ground and screamed panting. He fainted as he coughed blood.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:21 pm
Before he had left ((<--- edited)) Fara laughed as she stopped herself from hitting the tree. "Angry are we? Just be happy i didn't take your fathers head like i did your mothers," She grinned and looked over at the pile of heads. "That was some speed there but that wasn't so fast." She lifted her foot and out of nowhere she already stood behind the boy. "It seems im faster," she whispered into his ear and drove her fist onto his back.

The cloaked person jumped up in the air and began to run up to the giant. It was as if he/she was running up invisible steps. He/she had his/her sword tightly gripped and as soon as he/she was near the demon he/she slashed away at it.

The beast fought back but was to slow to make contact with this mysterious person.

((um ok instead of editing my whole post or yours lets just say you did that after what she did i guess lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:49 pm
Raiem began to look around himself. He sat still for a few seconds before finding the path he was looking for. He lifted himself slowly off the ground before flying off towar his destination. In a matter of seconds he was already there inreach of the egg. He slowly walked up to it before eyingit suspiciously. After deciding there was nothing wrong be began to slam his beak onto the rock hard shell cracking it quickly with little harm done to himself.

(((I had to type this on I pod touch. It's horrible.))  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:06 am
Iah lay on the ground as rain began to fall, he woke his vision cloudy. He grabbed his sister and limped to the closest house of two parents. "You shouldn't live a life like this" he spoke weakly almost faded as his words floated with thew ind. He knocked on the door and left. He stopped and leaned on a tree far from sight as he began to cry tears of blood.

(( @ Rin, Ok | There is really gonna be a surprise know! ))

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games