Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:16 pm
Gikishou chuckled, kissing his cheek. "I have been going to places that makee me smile, and they make you smile too." He assured him. "It makes me glad that we smile at the same things."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:16 pm
"So we both have a lot in common, huh?" Kyo asked, relieved. "I'm glad. I was worried that you were taking me to places that you don't exactly like."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:20 pm
Gikishou shook his head. "Every place we've been to is one of my favorite places." He assured him, kissing his cheek. "Especially the zoo. You should see the pandas! and they take great care of the animals, giving them plenty of wide spaces and taking them inside when it's too cold for them..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:44 pm
"So, what do people do at the zoo? It sounds like a nice place for animals, but what about humans?" Kyo asked, though he believed that maybe he should stop asking so many questions. It didn't seem likely that Giki-san was annoyed, but he didn't want to take any chances.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:08 pm
Gikishou smiled. "We see the animals. They have strong glass on one side of each habitat, so you can clearly see the animals. they've got reptiles, bears, penguins, bobcats... everything." He told him, kissing his forehead. "And that's where I want to take you tomorrow. They even have elephants, and the animals are safe from people because they're not allowed into the actual habitats unless they work there. it's for the human's safety too."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:49 pm
"The zoo seems to be a nice place by the way you're describing it so far," Kyo said with a smile. "But are you really willing to go there tomorrow? We just went to the aquarium today, and I'm not sure if it's worth anything. We can go there some other time, right?"  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:51 pm
Gikishou nodded. "Okay, if you want to wait to go to the zoo, then we can wait." He said, nuzzling him gently. He knew it would probably be spoiling him, but he wanted to spoil him. He wanted to give him every treasure and luxury he wanted.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:02 pm
Kyo had to keep from smiling in relief. For a moment, he was ready to just give up, but it looked like he won the persuasion. It was a good thing, too. He wouldn't want Giki-san and his parents to suddenly go bankrupt in about a week or so.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:06 pm
Gikishou washed the dishes happily, humming. Honestly, he'd been paying for the trips to places with his allowance, which he'd saved up. So far, they had hardly made a dent.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:33 pm
Kyo began to update his doujinshi, which was getting much closer to an end. Only time would tell whether the two main characters would end up together or just stay as friends.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:45 pm
Gikishou watched and smiled, reading it happily. He always became enraptured when Kyo drew anything really.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:52 pm
Kyo then stopped the doujinshi once again at present time. The suspense was already near breaking point, and the resolution would be tomorrow. Maybe he should also show the story to the fireflies. They might be interested in the plot.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:58 pm
Gikishou yawned and closed his eyes, curling up beside him and getting comfortable. He was pretty tired, and didn't feel like climbing the stairs to get to his room.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:03 am
Kyo just continued to stare at the pages of the doujinshi, looking for anything important that could relate to his life. The pages were filled to the brim with that importance, but he didn't know how to interpret them. It was strange, considering how the doujinshi was based off his high school life.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:09 am
Gikishou watched him look it over. "It's a pretty interesting story. A big transition too. I mean, first you're with two parents who never listen and keep you at home, then you're living with a guy who likes you, are learning to skateboard,and have been going to several new places. Of course, a bit more danger too." He thought of something. "If you knew that everything would happen, would you have chosen to stay with them, or come anyway?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games