Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:47 pm
*Winnie waves her hands frantically to get the attention of the house elves.*

House Elves!
Listen to Winnie! I is here on official Hogwarts business!
I is been helping to set up for the upcoming Vernal Fair Event in Hogsmeade, and we is been asked by Mistress Madam Rosmerta to be helping The Three Broomsticks prepare the food for the event!

*A few nameless House Elves cheer at this and Winnie beams at them.*

It is to be food fit for a picnic that the attendees will put in baskets to take to the meadow. Winnie has a list from Mistress Madam Rosmerta:

Picnic Buffet Items:
  • Potato Salad
  • Fried Chicken
  • Watermelon
  • Pasta Salad
  • Pinwheel Sandwiches (wraps cut up into pieces)
  • Bread, Cheese and Cold Cuts
  • Spicy Deviled Eggs
  • Grilled Chicken Cesar Salad
  • Lemonade and Fruit Punch
  • Fruit Salad

Winnie is also been told to tell the elves that we is free to also make other picnic-friendly items we is thinking of for the masters!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:51 pm
((Don't worry, you won't have to be doing this for the whole event, in fact, once it opens I will encourage you all to participate in the event, but I thought this was something fun we could work together on, rather than randomly making a bunch of different food items.

I'll make an announcement about the actual event a little bit closer to when it starts (we're running a bit late with it, so I'm not entirely sure when it will be ready, but it shouldn't take too much longer)))

vivacious_red

SirenNightMoon

Sweet Genius

9,450 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:53 pm
Bellatrix Star
"Our main job is to cook," Delphine told Siren. "I am going to help make dinner right now. Would you like to come help me?

"Yes I loves to cook!" Siren walked over to Delphine and started to help her. When Winnie came in and announced the picnic she was excited to hear that she would get a chance to cook for the young masters.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:55 pm
-Stumbles nervously into the kitchen scared and confused- "Hello, my name is Krista." said the frightened girl. "I'm glad to have been accepted to such a fine school."

Krisrissy

Beloved Explorer

11,950 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

SirenNightMoon

Sweet Genius

9,450 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:43 pm
Siren waved shyly to the new elf.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:03 pm
*Winnie squeals with delight and skips over to the new elf, Krista.*

Hello! Hello! Hello! Welcome! Welcome!
Welcome!
I is Winibroc, but I would be most happy if you is calling me Winnie.
We is so happy to be having you here! We is always having much to do to keep elves like us happy! Winnie is just now juicing fruit for some fruit punch--

*Then Winnie goes red and asks shyly*

I could be using some help, if Krista wouldn't mind....

vivacious_red

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:31 pm
*Winnie's ears droop slightly when the other elf doesn't respond.*

Well, any elf is free to join Winnie if they wants to...

*She turns and hurries over to the juicer to hide her shame.*

*She seems to perk up after a while though, becoming overtaken with the task of juicing a particularly tough lemon. Using both hands, she places the slice on the juicer and leans into it with all of her might, her tiny feet coming off the floor so that all of her weight is put into juicing that one fruit. Lemon juice gushes into the bowl and she puts the rind in a pile and picks up a new slice, humming happily with satisfaction.*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:35 am
Amanda pokes her head in the kitchen and sees the peculiar house elf looking sad. She has been drawn to this house elf, and her hen, for no apparent reason wink , and hates to see her looking down. exclaim Amanda looks left to right, feeling the she has not been spotted she waves her wand and.... *poof* yum_cupcake Amanda leaves a cupcake that says Winnie, thinking she has heard the others call her that, and sneaks out of the kitchen. Giggling on her way back to the common room.  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Whitemokona52

6,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:10 pm
"Oh, hello," says Mokona. "I is back. Is there anything Mokona can help with?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:33 pm
Syreyn
Amanda pokes her head in the kitchen and sees the peculiar house elf looking sad. She has been drawn to this house elf, and her hen, for no apparent reason wink , and hates to see her looking down. exclaim Amanda looks left to right, feeling the she has not been spotted she waves her wand and.... *poof* yum_cupcake Amanda leaves a cupcake that says Winnie, thinking she has heard the others call her that, and sneaks out of the kitchen. Giggling on her way back to the common room.

(((How did I not see this?!?!?)))

Winnie sees the cupcake and her eyes become ENORMOUS emotion_kirakira
She quickly looks around the kitchens to see who left the magnificent gift, not spotting anyone except Mokona, she holds up the cupcake as if to ask if Mokona made it, but the other elf shakes her head. Winnie looks at the cupcake reverently and then looks back to Mokona*

Would Mokona be liking to share this tasty treat with Winnie? I isn't thinking I could finish it myself....

yum_cupcake

vivacious_red

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:27 pm
seeing as james telemar had nothing better to do he diecided to visit a plce he hadnt been in a while the kitchen in hogwarts ((one of his favorite places as well) "its been so long since i came to talk with the elves cant have unhappy elves thats just not right" james says to himself as if there was another person he wastalking to even though there is no one there i wonder what delights the elves are making i hope they have cookies thats my fav treat i think i wll ask them to make me some the elves stare at him like hes crazy cause he is continously talking to himself
*walks up to the first elf i see*
"hello can i bother you to make some cookies for me and some other friends?

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:20 pm
*Winnie bursts excitedly into the Pear, apparently with some sort of news. She looks around for what seems to be fast turning into her "usual" announcement chair, and starts to scurry towards it when she spots the Slytherin graduate. She skids to a half and seems utterly torn for a second... coming to a decision she sprints over to the oven so fast you'd think she might have flown herself there and speedily whips up some cookie dough.

It must be some sort of a record. She gets them done and in the oven in 1 minute flat.

Winnie wipes a bead of sweat from her brow and takes a calming breath before walking over to James. She speaks shyly to him whilst twisting the hem of her skirt in her hands, eyes continually darting to the chair she usually stands on to make announcements...*

"Sir's cookies should be ready in just a few minutes. Sir will please pardon Winnibroc's abruptness, Winnie is having an announcement for the house elves, and is most anxious to give it to them... If master will just excuse Winibroc for one moment..."

Not a second later, Winnie spins on the spot and speeds towards the chair, dragging it over to the far wall, and for good measure she picks up a pan and a spoon before she hops up on the chair, banging the spoon into the pan madly.*

vivacious_red

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:05 pm
ATTENTION HOUSE ELVES!
Winnie is having two announcements for yous!!!

The young masters and misses seem to be enjoying the Vernal Fair activities very much! But Winnie is knowing that is it easy for us little elves to feel left out of these activities: no cleaning to do, not much cooking to help with, and hardly any fires that need lighting! But Winnie is here to tell you that isn't being true!

Why just today...
The Headmaster has asked Winnie to help with some laundry at His Stand.
Madame Puddyfoot has needed help making tea at Train Conductor Eriks Stand.
Madame Willow has asked Winnie to help with her Chocolate Frog Card Tower.
Winnie is learning that no matter how careful I tries to be when watering Master Tobys Flowers, Winnie is always acting strange for hours after.
And Madame Rosmerta is always needing help with The Picnic.

You see, there is lots of ways for house elves to be involved!

And Winnie is here to make sure you is wanting to be EXTRA involved, by introducing...

The House Elf Cup!!!!!

In the event there are 2 Stands that allow students to earn House Points: Babbitty Rabbittys Spring Hop and Feeling Flowers.
Winnie is happy to tell you that you too can earn points at these stands. These points will be listed as your own personal points, and at the end of the event, Winnie will tally them all up, and give out these awards to the three elves that earn the most points!

1st Place
User ImageUser Image Aamira the Wanderer
2nd PlaceUser ImageUser Image Ravenwood Manor 3rd Gen.
3rd PlaceUser ImageUser Image Firebird Feather Broom

The Cup is ending when the event ends, which Winnie has been told should be around early to mid-June. So Hurry Elves! Get those points!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:54 pm
Joselyn entered the kitchen, she looked around and ran over to the counter. She became making salad, Ancidentally dropping her book of Elf History. She starts making food until she notices shes missing her book  

21AceKittenPotter

heathenish

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:47 am
Robbie seems to be in a daze as he enters the kitchen. The affects of the drowsiness juice that the sweet little nurse lady gave him his only just starting to relent. He wanders over to his farmiliar place on the counter next to the wall and begins chopping onion as if his hands had continued where they had left off when... well, when whatever nasty incident had befallen poor Robbie; he can't seem to remember at the moment. Robbie had been in the hospital wing just long enough for the tidings of the Vernal Fair to have escaped his notice. He can't seem to understand why those silly little elf friends of his are making such a ruckus until he turns around and sees that Winnie is climbing onto the chair next to the fire to make a most joyous announcement.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games