Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:25 pm
{{ rofl }}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:32 pm
*hears Dame mutter something, but can't understand it* That's good... *finishes his pie*

(( rofl ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:41 pm
stare -takes a long drag on her hot chocolate-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:44 pm
*takes a drink of his hot chocolate, feeling slightly awkward*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:46 pm
-traces circles on the table with her index finger, awkward silence filling the space between them-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:48 pm
*finishes his drink and sets the empty cup on the table* So... I think I'm going to take the job at MW.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:52 pm
Really?! -grabs his hands and faces him- That's great, Karrie! ^_^ -squeezes them slightly- I'm so happy for you! You'll love working there, the gals really are nice. -brings his hands up quickly to her face and kisses them, then returns them to his lap, still holding them- This is very exciting news, hon. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:59 pm
Well, I was thinking that it's a really good opportunity, probably the best one I will get for a while. *smiles at Dame, enjoying holding her hands* And now that I've been spending more time there, I see that it's not really like I thought there.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:02 pm
-laughs and rubs her thumbs on the back of his hands- What did you think it would be like?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:08 pm
I'm not really sure. I wasn't expecting to be welcomed like that, though.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:14 pm
-laughs and squeezes his hands- Come on, you can tell me. What were thinking it was gonna be like? -leans in and forward, whispering- Come on, tell me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:18 pm
Well, I didn't think that they'd want me there, because I've always been hanging out here or at GGB most of the time. *laughs a little bit* I was afraid that I'd be pranked if I went there.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:21 pm
-laughs- Well, even if you were, -looks up at him with sultry eyes, necklace falling further off her skin and into his lap, hanging- the pranks there aren't too bad. I think you can handle a bit of silly string, right? wink -winks at him- Plus -she purrs to him- I'll protect you. wink Not a-scared of me, are you? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:33 pm
I think I could handle silly string. As long as it's not in my kitchen. I don't know, should I be scared of you? smile *leans closer to her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:41 pm
-leans on his knees with her elbows, necklace draping onto his lap, glimpses of cleavage showing between the locks of hair that are sliding down her shoulders and onto her chest- I dunno, -smirks then continues silkily- what do you think? Should you be scared of me?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games