Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:09 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

"Did you kiss them?"

Shun blushed immediately when he said that and looked at his feet as he nodded.

He laughs an evil laugh "Now I activate the rite of dunes duel... The duel for love."

Shun looks at him and tilts head. "Huh?? whats that??"

"... We duel and whoever wins gets a love potion so powerful it will make her completely loyal to him."

"Ehh?? But I don't need a love potion." Shun stated truthfully, wondering why Vincent wanted to duel for that.

"You idiot I want to take her from you... I know it is harsh but either wise I would not be able to use the potion on her."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:10 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

He laughs an evil laugh "Now I activate the rite of dunes duel... The duel for love."

"... We duel and whoever wins gets a love potion so powerful it will make her completely loyal to him."

"Ehh?? But I don't need a love potion." Shun stated truthfully, wondering why Vincent wanted to duel for that.

"You idiot I want to take her from you... I know it is harsh but either wise I would not be able to use the potion on her."

Shun blinked..."Eh!?!?!?!?" He said, standing up. "Why do you want to take Yoru from me?!?!?!"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:31 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Yuni: *sniffs* im pretty sure...*sniffs*
Torio: *looks at Sakura*
Sakura: *opens her eyes a little* T-T-Torio...? Y-Y-Yuni? J-Jane?

"Thank god she is alive." Jane hugs Torio and smiles at Sakura.

Sakura: *smiles a small smile* i might be able to leae soon...
Yuni: *hugs Sakura* Saku-kun! your alright! (she calles her that at home and stuff)
Torio: *hugs jane*

She smiles. "What a perfect family." She kisses Torio.

Torio: *smiles*
Sakura: T-torio? did you find a new appartment yet
Yuni: .......
Torio: hunh...n-no...i didnt look

"You guys can live with me... no rent."

Torio: oh n-
Yuni+Sakura: *cover his mouth* thank you!
Torio: *coughs* i guess im with them...
Sakura+Torio: *hug Jane*
Yuni:.....*looks at Sakura in a weird way*...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:40 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

Shun blinked..."Eh!?!?!?!?" He said, standing up. "Why do you want to take Yoru from me?!?!?!"

Yoru is lying on a tree branch above them watching the convo, her tail waving around in the air, then she chooses this moment to reveal herself
she frowns down at him "yes, why Vincent, and what make you so sure i will submit to you?" her personality abit more confident than before (shes more confident and comfortable in her natural enviroment, e.i the trees)  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:45 pm
*Mio wakes up*
Moka:hey Mio
Mio:Moka
Moka:how are you kitty
Mio:im good  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:51 am
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

He looks at Shun then at Yoru. "Because remember that promise you made me when we were kids? You know the one where you said because you stole my love that I could steel one of yours?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:54 am
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Yuni: *hugs Sakura* Saku-kun! your alright! (she calles her that at home and stuff)

She smiles "Majority wins Torio!" She goes and hugs him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:20 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

He looks at Shun then at Yoru. "Because remember that promise you made me when we were kids? You know the one where you said because you stole my love that I could steel one of yours?"

"No I don't." Shun stated as he looked back at Vincent.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:38 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

"You don't remember Clara!" He stares at Shin "Well at least I am being nice and giving you a fighting chance."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:40 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

"You don't remember Clara!" He stares at Shin "Well at least I am being nice and giving you a fighting chance."

"I'm not fighting you Vincent. I'm not going to treat Yoru as if she's some prize." Shun said, wanting to treat her like a person, not a thing.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:46 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

"I'm not fighting you Vincent. I'm not going to treat Yoru as if she's some prize." Shun said, wanting to treat her like a person, not a thing.

"Nor do I... but it is the only way to do this... unless you are willing... I will let you be with her if one of us thinks it does not work out." He looks at Shun with eyes that are sincere.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

"Nor do I... but it is the only way to do this... unless you are willing... I will let you be with her if one of us thinks it does not work out." He looks at Shun with eyes that are sincere.

"Doesn't work out?" Shun asked, not quite understanding it.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:51 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

"If either of us does not like it... after the first day... just in case Yoru is convinced it won't work out." He looks at the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:53 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

She smiles "Majority wins Torio!" She goes and hugs him.

Yuni: *grabs Torio's arm* C'mon
Torio: *grabs Jane's arm* i guess were leaving *laughs*
Sakura: *grabs Janes other arm* lets go! *smiles*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:58 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

"If either of us does not like it... after the first day... just in case Yoru is convinced it won't work out." He looks at the ground.

Shun frowned. "But I'm not going to think it. I know we'll work out." He stated.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games