Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:09 am
A series of machines were fed the tooth and nails, and they poured the adhesive teeth and nails into huge molds.
Jin was there, watching the machine's processes patiently. He seemed worried about something, and was absorbed in said worry.
The offswitch was on the wall behidn Jin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:15 am
Caleb, fearing that hitting the switch would cause another alarm, would have to take a different approach. A small bottle, filled with an oily black substance came into his hand. He arced the bottle up, and onto the conveyor belt, where it went into one of the molds. It would not take long for the hellfire oil to ignite now.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:24 am
The hellfire began to spread through the mold, and very slowly began to gnaw through the mold.
The conveying-belts moved it rather limply, as it was somewhat hollow inside, and moved it to the next one.
There was a childlike roar.
"Jin!"
Jin flinched ant then walked into the next room rather briskly.
"Jin, you know we can't afford any more mistakes form you. You're testing my patience."
"It is not my fault."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:34 am
Caleb quickly walked to the machine, and the lever to turn it off. He looked at the lever. Knowing that was not it. He walked over to the machine, pulling out a fiery colored potion, he placed it onto the conveyor belt, as it was going to enter the machine. He ran back. Knowing that the machine was not going to like the next little "boom".  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:40 am
The mold imploded, and the debris hit the many arms/tubes of the machine, causing that room's machine to ultimately collapse upon itself.
[['All it did was collapse unto itself, like a flan in a cupboard...' -Eddie Izzard]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:45 am
Caleb hid behind a column in a corner of the room. Not knowing if someone was going to come out of the next room.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:48 am
Jin entered the room, and then sighed.
"Somebody is obviously tampering... my machines are flawless."
He thought about something, and then ran back inside.
"Who are your enemies?"
"I dunno."
"It must be that putrid family...!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:00 pm
Caleb continued to stay hidden. Seeing a door behind the pillar that he hid behind. He quickly entered though the hidden door.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:07 pm
It was a huge control/security panel.
[[JACKPOT.]]
One one camera, it showed attempted, futile repairs in the drying room due to the hellfire; another one showed a line of factory workers powering the nail-grabbing/tooth-yanking machines; and yet another showed Moé in that same room reading something, but she saw the camera and, climbing up a ledge, unplugged it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:14 pm
Caleb began working. Turning off the silent alarm, he turned off the power to the drying room. Then, he then turned off the power in the room that his student was in.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:21 pm
There was a shriek from the drying room, and then Jin could be heard running into the building room.
"Can't believe this... Don't worry, Loki, I just need to get to the control room."
His hand was on the doorknob, but then he saw something.
"YOU!", Jin roared. "You're the one who has been ruining everything! I'll rip those horrid red hairs form your scalp myself!"
[[Midgard has every single hair color besides blonde and red. Blondes are considered holy [since the Lady was blonde] while redheads are deemed evil due to xenophobia/because Set is deemed evil and he's a redhead.]]
Jin then ran away into the adhesive room, following someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:31 pm
Caleb silently opened the door, seeing Jin chase after someone, he thought of the only person with red hair he truly knew, his student. He sprinted after him, not wanted his student to be captured.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:36 pm
Moé, not wanting Caleb to be targeted, raised her hands.
"I came here to see my brother."
"Brother?"
He looked at her hair, and then sneered.
"Fine, I let you off easy..."
Moé gestured for him to run back into the control panel as Jin looked at his ruined machine, and then, grabbing her by her shirt collar, dragged Moé into the drying room, not noticing Caleb.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:54 pm
Caleb silently walked back. Slithering back into the room, hopefully unnoticed. He began to shut more operations down. He then took out a scalpel, ruining the blade by using it to unscrew some screws, he slipped another fiery colored potion inside and screwed in the screws.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:03 pm
The inside mechanisms began to clank, and soon the entire framework of the machine began to collapse internally. It gave off a few sparks, and then all the lights went out, making everything pitch black.
~*~
"Woohoo, lightning storm!", the first demon said.
"Dude, shut up, this is Hell. There is no sky."
"Damn."
~*~
From the drying room, there was the sound of someone being slapped across the face, and then running towards the control panel.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games