Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:04 am
"I already have a good idea of them, this is the second one I have fought against now," said Flage and the sword burst with energy,"Chaos Control,"
He vanished to where ever he wanted to go. Most likely to see his family...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:24 am
AIDA moved cautiousl and Kayonis watched it's every move with an experienced eye for some reason. Tarvos followed the movements exact every step, sway and twitch. It was like Tarvos was Kayonis. The creature launched and Kayonis seemingl went for a sword and Tarvos followed grasping it and in an upward slice, cut the Aida creature in half and then in a horizontal slice cut it into fourths. "Return..." Kayonis called to the avatar. After a few moments, Kayonis swayed and fell back losing consciousness.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:46 pm
Seriku appeared out of nowhere.
"Dam it, I must have missed the chaos emerald," he said."I need to find it,"
He saw Kayonis fall and stopped just before rushing off.
"This coldness in the air," Seriku said with a shiver,"He used something and it feels unnatural, I wonder what he has gotten himself into," He looked over Kayonis and placed a hand on his head.
"Nothing too bad but I that coldness from the air is seeping from him," said Seriku quietly to himself. He left quickly with an uneasy feeling. He had no idea what had happened but the coldness as he had said was the feel of energy that he was not use to.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few moments later ...

Seriku arrived back at the mansion to see Sarukia waiting outside in the fresh air.
"Is something wrong?" asked Sarukia seeing the look on Seriku's face.
"It is nothing I guess," said Seriku,"any change to Hyukia?"
"No sign of anything, she feels warm like there is life but she shows no signs of recovery or anything," said Sarukia almost crying. Seriku walked towards her.
"Don't worry, it will be ok," said Seriku hugging Sarukia and calming her.
"Any luck on what you went to find?" asked Sarukia.
"I felt the energy but it disappeared, I fear if we dont find one that hope is lost on helping," said Seriku.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:47 pm
Rasu noticed that Kayonis hadn't data drained the monster. "Crap!" RAsu said and jumped down from his perch. HE swiftly got Kayonis out fo the way and looked around. The pieces of AIDA quickly reformed, completely regenerating it. Rasu quickly transformed into Skeith and fought with it. It was relatively easy as it had been weakened by Tarvos. He quickly weakened it down enough and then used data drain on it. "Whew, that was close." Rasu said as he transformed back. He went over to Kayonis and sat down next to him. "lost conciousness, huh?" Rasu whispered. "I gues I shouldn't be suprised, as it was his first time." Rasu sat there for about 20 more minutes until Kayonis opened his eyes. "S'up! Sleep well?" Rasu asked with a chuckle.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:18 am
"Ugh...headache..." He moaned and shook his head to clear the cobwebs. He then heard a voice in his head. "You idiot...you forgot to drain that damn things data. You can't simply dice Aida and it be over...you've got a long way to go.' It screeched. "Ow...not so loud Tarvos..." He growled clutching his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:02 pm
A screeching sound interrupted them as a small rip in the air around them opened and Kouken stepped out.
"I recommend you head to the mansion, there is strange energy there and it is not my place to interfere with the events of Mobius and mortal choices," he said. The rip closed up around Kouken before they could reply or even ask anything. He had come and gone in seconds using the screeching sound to get their attention.
There was a feel of energy in the air that was like none other. It was not an emerald or normal means of amplifying power but as if great forces were preparing and in conflict with each other. Something was about to happen and the focus point was around the mansion. Flage was there and so were Seriku and Sarukia. The energy was rippling through the air but the method for using it was still hidden to most...  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:58 am
"We'd better hurry Kayonis!" Rasu said. He helped Kayonis up and they raced back to the mansion. They were there in a matter of minutes and started looking for signs of trouble. Rasu noticed Flage and ran over to him. "Hey, Flage! What's up? Kouken appeared before us and told us to come back to the mansion. Is something wrong?" Rasu asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:13 pm
dessenger fell to his knees sweat dripping from his face and ran down his back soaking his shirt and weighted vest. "Come on back on your feet I have to get stronger much stronger. So I don't have to watch anyone else die." he said to himself as he got to his feet. He didn't know that Hyukia was still alive though barely and the vision of her heroic sacrifice flooded his head with unwelcome imagies. "No I have to be stronger." he yelled as he charged a pratice dummy with all of his strength his sword flashing faster than normally human eye could see. The dummy fell into dozens of peices as Dessenger moved to the next. The peices of the dummies hit the ground with an heavy thud. Much heavier than they normally would have. Dessenger was training at twenty-five times gravity and the effects were showing. "I won't let anyone else die that could have been Rasu or Flage or Kayonis." said thinking of his rival and best friend. He and Kayonis had had a rough time getting used to each other but the more they fuaght each other to prove who was stronger and the more they pushed each other the better friends they had become. Dessenger luaghed as some of the happier memories flooded his mind. "And i'll get strong enough to beat you Kayonis." he said under his breath as heran for the nearest target.

(Anyone mind if I start my next stroy arc soon?)  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 pm
More energy seemed to flow into the air, crackling as if it could be unleashed at any time. The air seemed to amplify the skills of others nearby and then a surge spread as if the air was shaking. Power went down in the mansion till not even the smallest light was on. The sky had become cloudy and the sunlight faded slightly due to it. The energy pathway soon became clear. The energy was coming somewhere from Flage and Seriku, the energy then span around as it went upwards to a focus point above. It was as if there very souls were pouring out energy even thought the flow was not coming from them directly but rather something they both held, each there own and each flowing with power beyond the amount natural metals and common materials could hold. Whatever was about to happen was surely going to have a lot of power filling the area as if the wind was fighting with another of the elements of nature...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:54 pm
Dessenger stumbled as the lights went out from the sudden loss of lighting and change of gravity. On instinct he threw his stuck his sword arm out to the side and tucked himself into a ball. As soon as he hit the floor he unfolded himself and came to his feet his sword at his side. "What the?" he exclaimed as he walked to the door of the training room. Focusing chaos energy into his hand he turned into a small ball of light so he could see. Dessenger took a step out of the darkened room and was surprised to see that the entire mansion was dark. Sheathing his sword he headed up the stairs to the main floor of the house. The light filtering in through the windows though dimmed was enough for him to see by. Letting the energy go he stepped outside and shivered as the wind swept over his sweat drenched body. Dessenger steadied his breathing as he watched the energy flow from Flage and Seriku up into the darkened skies. "No way!" he said his eyes wide in shock. "This isn't possible." he said taking a step back. He had never seen anything like this and he had seen a lot of freaky things since had joined the NG. "Flage what is going on? Are you doing this?" he asked even though tohim the answer was quite obvious.
(And may i be the first to say. 100 PAGES YEAH! mrgreen )  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:20 pm
Rasu held his ground not even flinching at the powerful winds and energy. He knew Flage and Seriku were doing something, whether or not it was a good thing, he got ready for a fight if it was to come. To help him hold his ground better he called on Skeith's power, glowing red but only just a bit. Not enough for anyone else to see. The only noticeable glow was from his eyes. Nonetheless, he waited for what Flage and Seriku were planning.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:42 pm
Rasu turned and looked at Kayonis who seemed to be having some trouble with the forces. Rasu got Kayonis' attention and pointed at his eyes. Kayonis understood, and closed his eyes. When he reopened them, they were glowing pink. The two were able to hold their ground with the help of their newfound powers, while the others were still having trouble. Rasu noticed that Yata, Kuhn, and Pi were out there with them and were doing the same. He smiled, then turned back to Flage and Seriku. "Hey, what in the hell are you two doing?!" Rasu shouted over the sounds of the forces.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:42 pm
"This is not my choice," said Flage,"Seriku's power is reacting to mine on his emotions, if this does not stop it will need to be unleashed in explosive ways,"
"This is your last chance, hand it over," demanded Seriku.
"I need it for my purpose," said Flage.
"Then I will have to take it, I hoped blood would not be drawn," said Seriku who moved at such speed he seemed to vanish, it was clear now that Sarukia when transformed was not as good as the real thing. Without knowing what happened Flage had a large cut across his right shoulder with a shower of blood. He flinched but focused, his sword came out and he steadied it as best he could, his right arm he used to hold a sword but that was also the side cut deeply into.
"This will not work, my sword is similar to yours," said Flage.
"The method of forging is different and that is why your is lesser," said Seriku who moved in the same fashion for the other armour as a blur. A clash as the swords hit each other and a pulse of energy was given off. Flage moved nearer to a tree to protect his right side and focused on the left, ignoring the right as he was sure of the cover.
"Mistake," said Seriku as his sword came swinging towards the tree, instead of hitting it seemed to fade around it and then it flickered back cutting deep into Flage's side.
"That explains a lot," said Flage as he spat out blood,"Let me guess, your sword is wind focused, most likely you paid the price of it at a very young age too,"
Seriku held up his right hand showing a strange symbolled scar, it looked like a wind pattern but it was carved into him,"This is what happens when you hold that kind of sword too long, it keeps taking some and giving you a different blood back, you become one with the sword almost and the attributes of both are shared," said Seriku as his sword blurred with his own movements.
With the wounds on Flage it was amazing he was still standing but he had become battle hardened since he left, his eyes contained a focus like none that had been seen before in his eyes. He seemed to not even care he was injured which surprised Seriku.
"You keep this up and you will not be walking away, just give the emerald up, is it worth your life?" he yelled in anger as he needed it.
"We will see," said Flage and he lunged at a spot and swords clashed, he had seen through Seriku's rapid movements around him. It was rapidly followed by more and more clashes as metal on metal echoed the air.
Sarukia flinched every time the swords clashed. Seriku raised his and brought it down with the wind following with such force Flage knew it was unblock able so he just raised his sword with the tip coming to contact with the other sword and directed it down to the side parrying it away and then he swung the hilt into Seriku's chest winding him. Flage went on the attack and sparks flew as Seriku struggled. Flage did a back flip away and put his left hand over the emerald in his sword and power surged. The sword glowed then fire flooded over the blade with such heat the temperature in the area had raised but Flage did not notice it as he was part of the heat. Seriku looked at it speechless the power he felt almost made him panic then he focused.
"That is why you have so much skill with so little time with that blade, the emerald is pouring it into it," said Seriku almost mocking him.
Flage leaped the distance faster than he normally flew and Seriku managed to block the full force swing being swatted to the side and knocked off his feet.
"Now imagine when I master this blade then," said Flage launching a powerful spinning kick at Seriku's shoulder. Then the swords swung at each other and the air almost exploded with energy. The mansion shook and parts of the walls cracked slightly, it did not look very serious as it was only minor damage.
The swords became a blur, Flage's engulfed in flames and Seriku's with a layer of the wind now formed around it. Flage was fighting to disable Seriku by making him unable to fight, Seriku was desperate and wounding to make him stop, the blood lost by Flage was starting to raise from his 2 wounds and he was slowing a little.
"Just give up, I dont want to kill you but your going to give me no choice if you dont hand over that chaos emerald in your sword," said Seriku as he swung again but Flage ducked as he had aimed high and did a low kick knocking Seriku down.
They both stepped back and charged at each other. The force unleashed was huge and the ground shook. Sarukia had water drip from her hands slightly.
They backed again and charged the explosion of power almost knocked everyone down but no one fell, the mansion walls cracked badly and the damage now looked major. Sarukia looked distressed and water was dripping from her hands fairly rapidly now almost a constant drip.
Flage and Seriku then backed away and there power increased and the energy in the air was building to amazing levels. They began to charge with the energy going full force at each other which would likely level the whole area to the ground. They were swinging there swords but before they could meet once more, a chill filled the air.
"Stop!" yelled Sarukia and from her hands water appeared in a great flow forming a staff made of ice, with a very detailed end which was beautiful even from a distance, the power of it echoed as a chill filled the air. In a turn of events, a third force of power went straight to the other 2 but instead of causing a deadly explosion it lowered the other forces.
Flage and Seriku had stopped in mid air. They were anchored to the ground by a line of ice both coming from the towards Sarukia and there hands were stuck to the hilts of there swords by ice, so they could not swing them, the echo of it knocked everyone one off there feet, it was not power in the sense of brute force but a kind anger used to stop a raging storm, the echo was the only part that could not be controlled in such a way.
"Please just stop," said Sarukia who fell to her knees crying.
The power in the air vanished as it calmed. Flage and Seriku landed and Seriku rushed to Sarukia.
"There are other emeralds, Flage needs his to do his duty as a guardian, to be able to see those he cares about and to be able to do all he does to help our world and this one, please brother, find a different one," said Sarukia crying heavily.
Flage had already sheathed his sword and Seriku did it after what Sarukia said.
"I am sorry," said Seriku to Sarukia,"I should have thought about it, I knew you hated violence and that this would upset you but I overlooked it for my needs to save our father, the emerald will be able to save him,"
He stood and faced Flage.
"I am sorry, I let my anger and need for the emerald to take over me, I guess my mother was right that I need to take things a little slower some times, if I knew you were using it as a guardian I would have never raised my sword even if my need was many times greater," said Seriku bowing slightly in respect.
Flage felt to a knee due to the blood loss. He got up fairly quickly and a little shakily. A strange energy flowed through the air and the blood stopped gushing from the wounds on Flage. A roll of bandages was thrown carefully to Flage and he caught it looking to see who it was. He quickly patched himself up with it and raised his head, there in by the gates of the mansion was Shadrik.
"I thought this whole area was going to be blasted away so I put a barrier around the area so it was contained, it still drained my power a lot, I don't intend to harm you in any way I was just following the lies the doctor fed to me before, I hope you can at least stay your hand, I have been trying my best to help the people I would have destroyed, every time I could do something to save someone I have done it without thinking of my safety, I don't wish to burden you and I -" said Shadrik, he stopped suddenly as his breath stopped,his body fell and he fainted. The amount drained from him from containing the battle meant he could no longer keep awake, he had gone beyond his limits to help save everyone in the area if it was needed...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:30 pm
During the fight, Elie had ran towards Rasu for protection. She noticed he was withstanding the forces and went to him. Rasu had her behind him so she could use him as cover throughout the whole fight. Rasu was amazed by the speed at which the attacks were flying. He was have a tough time keeping up with their movements. He knew he wouldn't be able to stop the fight without summoning Skeith, but he didn't know even then if he'd be able too. Finally, Sarukia stopped the fight and he felt a wave of relief roll over him. He noticed Shadrik, but was reluctant to help, considering what he had done in the past. Instead, he checked everyone else to see if anyone had gotten hurt during the fight. "Is everyone alright? Do we have any wounded?" Rasu asked. Everyone looked and said they were fine, so Rasu turned back around and waited to see if Flage would do something about Shadrik.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:25 am
Kayonis, now relaxing after seeing the fight, went towards Flage. "When is the meeting for the guardians. I know what I must do. I also seek their guidan e in something as well." He said respectfully. He knew Flage was superior to him now. He then thought of something. He looked towards Dessenger who looked stronger than before. Kayonis's eyes narrowed and gave Dessenger a familiar smirk that said meet you in the trainig room.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games