Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:19 pm
Tawnypaw smiled. "Hi, Whitekit." She turned her head to the other cat. "Huh?" Do they think I'm a spy?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:28 pm
[Oh geez. xD Does that mean a 6th kit for Goldenrain? xDD]

Whitekit smiled a bit, then turned around. "Risingkit!" He purred with joy to see his brother, licking his brother's frosty head. "Mother's been worried sick, and Crystalstar and her patrol is searching for you guys. What's been taking you so long?"

Risingkit thought he was dreaming for a moment when he saw his brother. Whitekit was not the adventuring type, so why would he be out here. But then he said something about Crystalstar and his mother and he snapped back into reality. "What?! They found out!" Now his legs were shivering with fear instead of coldness.

ch3shire_c4t

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:33 pm
Tawnypaw didn't know what the two were talking about. But was getting worried. "I should get you two back to camp. You might freeze to death if you don't get warm." I know I'm getting cold.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:21 pm
Risingkit looked up surprised, he had not noticed before that Tawnypaw was standing right there. "Who are you?" He asked cautiously, exchanging a glance with his brother.  

ch3shire_c4t

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:23 pm
"I'm Tawnypaw. And I'm getting you two home." She picked up Risingkit and Whitekit with all her ability and began to run through the snow torward were the SnowClan scent was strongest.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:29 pm
Whitekit obediently sat still in the older she-cat's grasp, but Risingkit was one to not. "Let me go!" He hissed, scrambling around trying to break free. "What about Dapplekit and Raggedkit, they need to come too!" He growled, shooting an accusing glare at his brother.  

ch3shire_c4t

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:16 pm
Harukit crawled up to Goldenrain. "Mama, Where is Yumekit?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:58 pm
Goldenrain pulled Harukit closer to her belly, "She's probably with your brother Wh-" She glanced around for her white and tabby kit, but he was nowhere to be seen. "W-whitekit...." She whispered. She could have sworn he was there when she had fallen asleep, where'd he go...  

ch3shire_c4t

animexluverxnhu

Champion

8,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:29 pm
((...lol I'm not gonna say anything xDD))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:02 am
"You're from MoonClan?" Dapplekit gasped. "Can you show us to your camp?" She had scoffed at the other kits... sure, camp sure sounded nice, and she was temtped multiple times, but wouldn't a different clan's camp be just as warm? They were bound to be half way there by now... She saw teh apprentice grab the two kits. She sniffed. "F-Fine! I'll go to M-MoonClan on my o-own!" she trudged off, her tail high in the air, but that acheing feeling to follow them was with her every step of the way. He pelt was drenched, damp to her heart. Her bones moaned as the frost ganwed at them.

~.~.~

Bearclaw sniffed frantically, trying ever so hardly to catch something of the kits. She turned to Crystalstar. "There's a scent over here!" With her nose glued to the ground, she padded after it.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:19 pm
Tawnypaw set the wiggling kit down along with Whitekit. "How many of you are there?!" She saw a small kjit head ing torward the MoonClan border and scopped her up. "Stay!" She ordered. Then she remembered a trick her mother told her she used to keep warm during the battle many many moons ago. She began to dig in the snow untill there was a large deep hole. She set the kits inside. "No, I have Whitekit, Risingkit- I think that's what Whitekit said-, and Dapplekit I'm guessing. I think Raggedkit was the one who growled at me. Were did that one go?" She saw him in the snow and brought him to the others. Tawnypaw was getting really cold. Her thin fur wouldn't hold forever and her paws were frozen. I could take them to MoonClan. But then mom would think I found them and try to take them in. Not going to happen! Tawnypaw sneezed and looked back at the kits. She had to help them. She wasn't going to let them die!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:40 pm
Crystalstar sniffed the air, "Their scent is stronger! Its also mixed with MoonClan." She couldn't help but hope Patchstar had found them.

(Um...Dewpool...this isn't Japan...Haru and Yume aren't warrior names...)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Ghosthole

Sparkly Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:50 pm
"Tawnypaw, SnowClan is closer. Come with us. I'm probably warmer that you are right now." He laid his tail on her shoulder. All his mistrust melted away, it's place taken by concern.
(( I was only asking. If any queen is available i will leap at the chance.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:12 pm
Tawnypaw sneezed and nodded. She pulled the kits out of the hole and pushed them along. "Come on. Your camp can't be to far away." She pushed them along, tring to keep herself moving.

After a few minutes Tawnypaw reached what seemed to be the SnowClan camp. She collapsed on the ground, glad to be out of the snow. She watched as the kits ran back to the nursery. She curled up and tried to get warm again. She didn't go any farther. SnowClan would think of her as a tresspasser. Plus she had been with the kits. They might think she had taken them.

Spiceshadow

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:35 pm
winterclaw smelled them....going back to camp with a.....moonclan cat?
he headed back to camp  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games