Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:18 pm
Leafpetal got up after cleaning herself and went over to Wishsong. "You asked Patchstar to make Lightkit an apprentice, didn't you?" Leafpetal aske her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:14 pm
Pantherclaw walks back over to Mewkit and sits next to her."You will be an apprentice soon to won't you?"Pantherclaw said to Mewkit.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:07 pm
no  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:13 pm
"Really?" Leafpetal asked with suprise. "Oh well. I'm just glad that he is going to be an apprentice." She looked over and watched Lightkit.  

Feathertail14

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:45 pm
(HEY!!! THIS IS THE HUNDREDTH PAGE YAAAAY!!!!! PARTY TIME!!!!!! *turns on disco music*)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:35 am
((woot woot!!! lets get this party started, *does the funky chicken* aww yea!!!))
Eagleheart was eating a small thrush when she heard the news of Lightkit's apprentice ceremony. She pushed the unfinished bird aside and padded over to where Lightkit was being cleaned. "Congradulations Lightkit. I remember my apprentice ceremony, it was amazing."  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:42 pm
"Thank you! I achhk!"
Robinsong licked Lightkit's face right then, and he glowered at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:47 pm
Joltpaw came into camp and dropped some prey in the fresh-kill pile. She made herself useful while everyone else was all over the place. No cat seemed to have any time on their paws except her she sighed and rested her head on her paws. She wished she had a friend who could always be there when she needed it but Leafpetal was a medicien cat now and was busy all the time. It seemed like everyone had somthing on their mind- good or bad, it didn't matter. She curled up in the apprentices' den and when into a light sleep.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:57 pm
Leafpetal noticed that Joltpaw was going into the apprentices' den. Leafpetal knew that Joltpaw was missing the times that they shared together, and Leafpetal was missing the times too. Maybe after the ceremony and Lightkit's lesson, when i have some spare time, i can go hunting or something with Joltpaw, Leafpetal said in her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:06 pm
Jupiter_Hatake
"Thank you! I achhk!"
Robinsong licked Lightkit's face right then, and he glowered at her.

Eagleheart stiffled a Mrrow of laughter. "I remember my mom cleaning us like that too. Dont worry, the pride will be worth it later." Eagleheart said as she bent down to lick Lightkit on the head.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:43 pm
Cherrywhisker looked over at Lightkit then sighed. "I wounder who the new lucky mentor willl be. . . .I bet they will do a bettter job then i did. . . " Cherrywhisker mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:23 pm
Lightkit purred and smiled up at Eagleheart before watching Rainkit approach Cherrywhisker.

"Hey Cherrywhisker, can you train me when I become an apprentice?" Rainkit asked softly.  

MADLYALICE

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:27 pm
Cherrywhisker blinked in surprise. "but why would you want me? I obviously can't train anyone!"
(lol, I think Cherrywhiskers mopping!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:09 am
"Because you're a strong, sincere, honest, powerful, smart warrior. I couldn't have anyone better."
Rainkit looked at Cherrywhisker in silence, his amber eyes burrowing to find her soul.  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:33 pm
Leafpetal walked over to Lightkit and said, "So. Do you think you are ready to become MY apprentice? You already know that I'm not going to go easy on you. A medicine cat has a lot to do and learn." Leafpetal licked his head. "But i'm sure you will do fine."  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games