Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadHattard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:29 pm

Jasper nodded. "Yes, so disturbing that disturbed doesn't look quite so disturbing afterall. Correct?" Holding out his good arm, he added. "Hop on, it'll get us to Caterpillar faster..."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:50 pm
Caterpiller mumbled underneath his breath. "I'll rip the other arm off." As he tugged at his hookah, wanting Clairice to let it go. An all to familiar grin formed above the smokey miasma. "Why, hello friends. Cheshire has returned..." He said as eyes formed above the floating grin.

"Have I missed much? Of course I have...what I get for taking a cat nap."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:27 pm
"Oh come now," Marchy said, a touch of seriousness leaking into his tone. "If you're faking that, it's not funny. And if you're not faking it, then go to bed right now."
~~~
"Cheshire!" Hatter cried, breaking into a grin himself. He was glad to see the cat again. "You've got no idea how much you missed...."
~~~
"That sounds like a reasonable definition," Nana agreed. She took his arm and climbed aboard... Just like old times.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:42 pm
"Brother you're back! she ran to hug her brother "I wondered where you'd gone off too" She took a few steps back "I have something I need to tell you.... Mimicry and I ..we're getting married"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:28 am
((annnnnnd.... ZOMG! we broke 100 pages!!!!! weeee!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:34 pm
Rabbit sighed, sitting up. "Sorry, I'll stop." Then, with a poof, he was a tiny white bunny. His ears were drooped and he climbed into Marchy's lap, in his own way of apologizing.
Tick looked up at Cheshire, who'd finally materialized completely, but still floated about. "Could you blame me for leaving? Our angsty couple didn't make time very much fun." He said, then he shifted his attention to Indya.

"Getting married? Hm..." His eyes narrowed at Mimicry. "Doesn't look like he's in the best condition for...marriage."

Mimicry sighed...he didn't think Cheshire approved.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:04 pm
Marchy rolled his eyes, but obligingly gave the little bunny a good scratch behind the ears, in the secret favorite spot of all rabbits and hares. "Apology accepted," he said.
~~~
The Hatter laughed at the comment on angsty couples. There seemed to be a lot of that going on lately.

He watched the goings-on with relative neutrality, but surprisingly enough, he stepped in to defend Mimicry. "Come now, good Cheshire," he said in a matter-of-fact tone. "He was attacked. In case your catnap left you a bit foggy in the area of current events, we just made a joint effort and defeated Rosalie once and for all."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:33 pm
The Night Faery
Marchy rolled his eyes, but obligingly gave the little bunny a good scratch behind the ears, in the secret favorite spot of all rabbits and hares. "Apology accepted," he said.
~~~
The Hatter laughed at the comment on angsty couples. There seemed to be a lot of that going on lately.

He watched the goings-on with relative neutrality, but surprisingly enough, he stepped in to defend Mimicry. "Come now, good Cheshire," he said in a matter-of-fact tone. "He was attacked. In case your catnap left you a bit foggy in the area of current events, we just made a joint effort and defeated Rosalie once and for all."

Rabbit's ears perked up and he tilted his head sideways, helping reach the spot better. Even his leg began to thump. It was rather amusing.
Cheshire nodded. "Yes, I saw. Just because I say I was napping, doesn't necessarily mean I was napping. I've been up to my own devices..." Clairice stood on the mushroom cap and tackled Cheshire to the ground.

"Your home! Oh, I'm so happy! What about mommy? Where'd you hide her?" Caterpiller snickered. "The jig is up." He mumbled.

Tick looked at Cheshire, then to Caterpiller and back. "What? You two get married." Cheshire grinned despite himself, a tint of pink spreading over his cheeks. "So what if I did..." Clairice giggled. "Then that makes you a hippo." "Hypocrite." Cheshire corrected.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:39 pm
((FIRST ON 100!!!))

Jasper spread his wings and took to the air. Once they were hovered above the clearing, he lunged downwards, twirling, and tackled Hatter to the floor, the three of them tumbling into the water at the base of Caterpiller's mushroom.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:18 pm
Marchy snickered at the little rabbit, and kept switched to the other ear. "So easy to please."
~~~
"Ah, so the truth comes out," Hatter said, lifting his eyebrow. "Dear Cheshire, you are a hippo indeed!"

He became aware of a wicked little laugh that seemed to be coming from Nana and approaching at a rapid rate, and suddenly he was off his feet. He found himself tumbling across the grass and landing about chest-deep in the "shallow" part of the Caterpillar's pool.

"Ugh!" the Hatter cried, slapping Jasper upside the head, but he was laughing despite himself. "If you ruined my watch, consider yourself dead!"

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:29 pm
Rabbit looked up at him, nodding before he closed his eyes and continued to thump his foot and wiggle his little cotton tail.
Tick squeaked, startled by Jasper's sudden appearance before she burst into a fit of giggles. Caterpiller, however, wasn't as pleased...
Mrs. Nera descended from her web. "Oh, lighten up you old worm." Cheshire smiled. "Nice to see you two in better spirits."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:34 pm
The Night Faery
Marchy snickered at the little rabbit, and kept switched to the other ear. "So easy to please."
~~~
"Ah, so the truth comes out," Hatter said, lifting his eyebrow. "Dear Cheshire, you are a hippo indeed!"

He became aware of a wicked little laugh that seemed to be coming from Nana and approaching at a rapid rate, and suddenly he was off his feet. He found himself tumbling across the grass and landing about chest-deep in the "shallow" part of the Caterpillar's pool.

"Ugh!" the Hatter cried, slapping Jasper upside the head, but he was laughing despite himself. "If you ruined my watch, consider yourself dead!"

Jasper laughed. "Of course we're in better spirits!" He chortled. "In fact..." He continued, wrapping his attached arm around Nana. "I've never felt better." Than, he took his detached arm and smacked Hatter in the head, knocking off his hat. "I'm sure it's fine."  

MadHattard

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:38 pm
Tick nodded. "The watch'll be fine. Believe me, if I'm waterproof, so is it." Then, just for fun, she ran in and tackled Hatter...yet again...into the water.
Caterpiller frowned. "Didn't you come here to get healed? Not cause a mess? Besides, I thought you'd visit Marchy." Then, he smiled. "Once you get past...'introductions' I'm sure they've got something to share."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:59 pm
"That's bloody disgusting!" the Hatter cried, smacking Jasper's severed arm away after coughing out a large amount of water.

"That's what I said too," Nana said with a little nod. Her eyes were twinkling with joy.

"Keep your beast under control," the Hatter said, pulling his soaking wet hat back onto his soaking wet head, but again, he laughed despite his annoyance. "Now what exactly have they got to share? Dear Kittypillar, don't leave me in such suspense!"

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:38 pm
Caterpiller chuckled. "Oh, come now. If I told you, that'd be rude." He grinned. "So, I suppose I'll have to heal you all quickly."

Tick looked at Hatter, squeezing the water from her hair. "Keep Knight with you while we visit them, alright Caterpiller?" Caterpiller sighed. "Fine. I suppose he could keep Clairice company." Clairice nodded joyfully. "I want to play with the tinman!"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games