Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

SOMETHING SPESHUL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:36 am
As he grabbed Sammie sides, her instict was to elbow him in the stomach, which she did, and jump forward in fright. The years she had spent with her step dad had taught her to defend herself, so she had elbowed him quite hard without realising. She turned around and looked at him, terror written across her face. If everyone was like that here she might as well leave right now. She looked at him and frowned slightly, before raising her eyebrows and leaning against the wall.

She was trying to catch her breath, which she had lost when he scared her. She still hadn't spoken, but she was looking down at the floor. She was ignoring his laughing, he obviously found it funny. She would as well, but she was in a new place which she was already scared of, even if she was 15. She looked back up at him and frowned again, but only slightly.

"W-" Sammie started to say, quietly, then stopped and looked down at her feet. The usual response if she said anything, would be for someone to laugh, or not take her seriously. Yeah, she was that messed up. She glanced up to the boy before sliding down the wall and gathering her knees up to her chest. She leant her head against her knees, looking down.

.: Where Is Everyone O:
Haha.
I'm In A Roleplaying Mood D;
:.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:54 am
((I be here!~ o.o))

Apple was just sitting in the chair listening to everything that was going on. He sighed. "It's too quiet!" he said, to himself as he sat up straight in the chair. He wondered what his room was like. He wandered to the stairs he was at before and started to walked up them, checking each door that looked unoccupied. After about five minutes of serching, he had found it. "Wow...what an ugly room." he sighed. The walls were bare and blue and there was one window that was unopenable. He just looked out of it for a while, missing the outside. His body went limp as he fell onto his bed, closing his eyes. "Damn ugly place!" he grumbled to himself lightly as he walked out down the stairs. He continued to walk until he saw some girl and some boy. He stared at the girl for a second. "What's the matter with you?"he asked, yawning slightly.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SOMETHING SPESHUL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:06 pm
Sammie looked up at the other boy that had walked past. She looked from him, then to the other boy, before standing up, looking back at this other boy. "N..." She looked to the other boy quickly, before looking back. "Nothing." She looked at him, her green eyes looking innocent as per usual. They were just big, so everyone saw them as innocent. What a joke.

She yawned slightly looking at this boy, but not straight in the eye, she couldn't do it. Her gaze went back to a door along the hallway, that was slowly opening. She was starting to panic slightly, but was trying not to show it, she hated people like the councellor. Great... She thought, but looked back to the boy without much emotion showing.

yayayaya (:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:14 pm
((HUZZZZZZZZZZAH!))

Apple just looked at her and scoffed. "It doesn't look like nothing from where I am." he said, giving her a half smile. This chick was an interesting one. He looked at the other boy then to the door, the switched his attention back to the girl. "Need any help?" he asked, extending his arm for her to take his hand. "Hey, what's your name anyways?" he was curious and felt like being nosey. He had nothing better for do with his time, so he thought he could just talk to this girl, but not make friends.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SOMETHING SPESHUL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:27 pm
"Thats what they all say..." Sammie said quietly, stepping back from his hand. She didn't trust him, her trust had been lost with everything else. She looked at him then at the open door, before looking back. "Samantha, but I prefer Sammie." She said, still speaking quietly. "Can we go...somewhere, I don't like...them." She said looking at the door but then back at him. She forced out a fake half smile, before looking down at her feet. It wasn't her fault she was shy and scared. It was her first day and she had already been scared too many times, and couldn't remember how she even got here.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:40 pm
"Hmm...Sammie...nice name. Better then mine." he sighed, watching the girl still. "I'm Apple...yes, like the fruit." he grumbled softly. He looked at her rather confused. "You're a shy one, aren't ya?" he smiled. "And that fake smile doesn't look right either." he chuckled. "Umm....I don't know where anything is here. Where do you wanna go?" he asked, looking into the door, watching everything that moved.

((Short post much?))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SOMETHING SPESHUL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:45 pm
"Nice." Sammie still wasn't looking at him, but she kept glancing her eyes up to the door. Stop reading me... Sammie thought as she looked at the floor, but she looked up and spoke instead. "Yeah, well..." Sammie said, "Anywhere but here." She said bluntly, starting to walk back towards the stairs.

Same >.<.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:50 pm
"AH!" Talia screamed falling off the bed and landing on her butt hard. She mumbeled curses under her breathe and straightened herself up. She heard someone yelling pretty loud and it sounded like.... "Nich." she sighed, sitting on the ground for a few seconds to catch her breathe. She didn't remember her dream, but she was 99.9% sure it wasn't a good one.
Moving the hair out of her face, she stalked out of her room and followed where she had heard Nich's voice.
She found a stair case and recognized it as the one she had walked up to get to her room. Walking down slowly, cautiously, she found a small group of people talking to each other. One girl looked awfully scared and walking towards Talia.
She was suddenly aware of the giant T-shirt she had on, and the messy bun she had twisted sloppily on the side of her head a few hours ago, and the eye liner she had forgotten to take off before going to bed... Oh well.
"Do you guys know how to sleep?" she said grumpily, even though she didn't know the other two people besides Nich. "Or at least be quieter?" she asked fixing her hair a bit, which actually didn't look that bad.
I hate waking up in the middle of the night... and going to sleep in the first place.... she thought. She didn't mean to be rude or anything... but when you wake her up in the middle of the night it's just like... GRRRR. I barley get enough sleep already.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SOMETHING SPESHUL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:12 pm
.:i'll roleplay in a moment, i just have to sort something out:.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:17 pm
Hazzlelicious
.:i'll roleplay in a moment, i just have to sort something out:.

okey doke :] I gotta go for like 20 minutes though!  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SOMETHING SPESHUL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:35 pm
Sammie looked at the new person who had joined their awkward group. Luckily, she was going now. Well, she would try, maybe the window later on, escape this place fully. After all, there couldn't be much out there, even though she didn't see where they were going, she was in one of her trance like states while she was driven. Pssht, Sammie had ran through everything, pain under her feet was just normal, it wasn't like cutting herself, the determination just drove her to keep going and ignore the pain. She'd had enough of it from her step dad anyway...

Sammie looked down at her feet as she reached the stairs, slowly walking up them. She stopped midway and sat on a step, eying up the main door instead. She was a fast runner, managing to perfect the art of long distance sprinting, so she was good.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:07 pm
Talia eyed the determined look on the girls face. She was a few steps higher than the girl. She followed her train of eyesight and saw the door. Uh oh. She had had that look on her own face millions of time, running away from her dad, running away from her mother... man, running away was like a hobby for Talia, but it was getting old, and she was sick of it. That's why she didn't give up a huge fight for coming here, she was ready to stop running.

But, Talia wouldn't stop her from running away from this place, heck, she would wish her good luck. However, if she could, she'd help this girl, aand at least be some kind of friend. Maybe ... she'd stay?
She walked odwn the few steps between them and shook off the grumpy-just-woke-up vibe. Though she was still only half-awake. She sat down beside the girl and asked, "I haven't seen you around. Sorry for acting so grumpy. Nich ... kinda... woke me up." she fought the urge to give him a glare, "So whats your name?" she asked kindly.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SOMETHING SPESHUL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:19 pm
Sammie smiled slightly. "Samantha, but don't call me that. Call me Sammie." She looked at this girl and smiled gently, slightly faking but at least she seemed nice. "Yourself?" Sammie yawned slightly as she looked back at the door, sighing gently.

.: terrible post D; :.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:34 pm
Apple followed Sammie to the stair, watching her as she walked. He saw the door she was looking at, but noticed another girl who was talking to her. He stood a way that he could be seen, but not clearly, keeping his distance. He smirked some, playing with his lip rings lightly. He took another step forward, banging his elbow into a wall.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:37 pm
[[ That's ok, we all have those, and it's really not that bad. Like me, right now this is a really short post but I wanna get this posted cause I've made you wait long enouhg! I'm sorry!!! ]]

"Sammie." she repeated, "Nice to meet you." she smiled slightly, as she did with new people. "My names Talia.. or Rose. Either or." she shrugged. She caught the yawn and asked, "Are you tired?"

Talia jumped a little at the sound of someone cursing. She looked around and caught the new guy holding his elbow. "Are you okay?" she asked concerned. She's walked in to walls before (by accident!) and it was never a really good experience.

[[ EDDITED ]]

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces