Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Do you ever regret it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil chibi chu chu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:36 am
i'v never regreted it ......and i proberly never will ......alot of people i know,know i like yaoi and im not asamed but it dose feel orkword when some people give me wied stares....but then agin i couldent care less what other people think of me biggrin .....i am me and what i think matters most to me biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:00 pm
I dont regret it at all.Even when i first got into it.
Used to think it was kind of embarassing but nowadays im a lot more open about it.
My mum knows i buy anime dvd's with gay men in them...but in general she doesnt know.
My friends and stepsisters know about it and are even ok with it xD
One of my sisters even watched Gravitation with me.
She borrowed it almost every night O.o the perv xd
Then again who am i to talk >.>

Its nothing to be ashamed of and if they have a problem with it they can GTFO! 3nodding  

Enzai Sebby3

black moon girl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:50 pm
Do I ever regret it....truthfully yes and no. Yes because I feel horrible when my mom makes me feel like a horrible person for liking it. And time to time confused cause me and my friend like BL (she more likes yaoi) and she made a good point, "It's kinda weird if you think about it, that we read something that's pretty much what our parents taught us what not to read because of our beliefs..." yeah we're both christian but it's such a guilty pleasure....>///////>;;; Not really because I'm not hurting anyone and theres really nothing wrong with it and it's not like I'm changing beliefs because I read about male/male relationships. I still have the same morals I'm just abit more open minded now ^_^;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:59 pm
dame dame dame dame dame dame dame

User Image

To be honest, the only thing I regret is my undying love for shota.
To me, yaoi is a whatever. It's never bothered me.
However, my shota boys...
♦♦♦♦

muri muri muri muri muri muri muri

User Image  

saite-chan

Aged Codger

Zizima

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:00 am
Nope, I do not regret liking yaoi. I'm that kind of person who doesn't feel ashamed of things I like. If someone doesn't feel comfortable with the fact I'm into yaoi, I can't blame her but I also don't hide meh obsession. But I also don't go shouting around meh love towards yaoi, I really don't get the idea f that. And even though I'm in a relationship with a boy, I still don't hide meh obsession to yaoi and whenever we go to a mangastore, I straightly go to an yaoi-section. :''''D He doesn't seem to feel very uncomfortable with it. He even bought me one yaoi-book!

But yeah, I'd hate mehself if I was some kind of rapid yaoi-fangirl so meh fandoms have limits. Though, the limits are veeeeery little so I'm pretty bad. XD But what the hell, I like it that way. DIRRRRTYYYYYY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:56 am
NOpe, I don't regret watching or fangirling about yaoi. It's true that a lot of people dislike gay guys or people who "like" or "follow" boys love but we,fans aren't them.. IF yaoi makes us happy, then, I can say that there is no one who can make us stop our happiness..

and besides, my friends likes pairings too... they are even hardcore.. They pair up real people.. live action...? Oh, and my cousins bring me to yaoi cons... so, yeah, i'm not regretting anything biggrin  

deathglare77

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:01 am
I don't really regret it but I do have to hide it cause my parents would kill me..but that's mostly cause I'm a boy makes things a little more complicated..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:10 am
no way!!! I love yaoi and that can't be changed !!!!! (i hide it from my parent's too) biggrin  

Petrutza

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Aster_Harlow

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:50 pm
I don't regret it either.
I stopped listening to what others have to say about Yaoi and started listening to my own voice and trusted my own opinion.
Sure, it hurts sometimes when people make rude comments or insults, but i've learned to ignore it. I respect others' opinions though.

Many of my friends love yaoi too and they don't have a problem with it.
My parents don't know I like yaoi, and I shall keep it that way.

I'm not a crazy, die hard fan for yaoi, but I do like it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:20 pm
I do not regret likeing Yaoi at all. My parents think its weird but are okay with it and my friends are cool with it as long as i dont make them look at it. smile  

gothrule24

Yamane-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:07 pm
I do regret it sometimes. Like I am reading something I shouldn't and my fear of being caught. Its a sorta secret hobby I have reading yaoi or shounen-ai. Parents are very much against anything same sex issues so if they ever found out well there would be a lot of talking to do.
Their inclination would be that I am gay if I like this stuff.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff