Reply The L Guild Forum
My friend's haunted L plushie! :O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweet-latte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:59 pm
0_o that's pretty creepy HAHAXD. the dreams are pretty weird too...a rotating cake? wow..that's pretty LMAO sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:14 am
You're so lucky. I wish I had a haunted L plushie. Also I would love to have those dreams of sweets  

Vyse Rogue King

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:58 pm
Okay, so I'm like, way late in joining in on this sweatdrop but I'm here now! All you peoples that have L plushies and even anything Death Note are freaking lucky. I don't have anything Death Note related because my parents are EVIL MEANIEBUTTS and won't let me get anything. At least, not until I'm out of "debt." I owe my mom over $200 for my 8 gig iPod nano, I have to pay for my portion of the phone bill, and I also have to pay $5 for internet use. My brother and I split the last one, so that there's $10 total for our use, but still!!! IT'S NOT FAIR! And my paycheck isn't very big either. And it'll continue to not be a big paycheck till I turn 16, though luckily that's not far off...

Anyhoos, sorry for the ramble. I would just LOVE to have an L plushie, even if it's not haunted. Oh, and just letting Stephkotsu know, April 12th is episode 25. So, for Lawly's sake, DON'T LET HIM SEE!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:06 pm
speaking of L..
I have dreams about him.. all the time..
and I swear, he's STALKING ME!!!!!!!!
I have actually heard him..
calling me Soraya-chan???
which is my dream name..
and he will hug me when I'm depressed. At least, I THINK it's him.
wink
hopefully.
NOT RAITO.
evil
even though I practically AM Raito-san's sister..practically. I'm closer to a Misa-esque type, though...
put still, I get hugged, and even though it is his voice, and he'll speak Japanese quite a lot of the time, my brain tends to, somehow, translate it.
once, I SWEAR I'M NOT LYING!! I was watching his death scene, and he came outta nowhere...(VISIBLY!!), sat on my table, got up, hugged me.. and tried to comfort me. It worked.
and I'm also being stalked by Raito.( I STILL HATE YOU, IF YOU ARE READING THIS!!!!)GOD!!!
RAWR!!
m..., yeah. STALK--STALK--STALKED!!!!  

Catsewp

Nebulous Dragonslayer

16,975 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:56 pm
User Image

It worked!
I slept with my L plushie last night and I had a dream of my school being rebuilt using cake and sweets. heart
L was one of the builders.

Here's £5. Buy Osaka something pretty while out killing monstahs.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:12 pm
when I finally get a L plushie I hope he gives me sweet dreams lol that would be awesome and dreams of just hanging out with him especially if its the live action L heart  

Misa Amane Snowprincess

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:44 am
I finally got my L plushie a couple weeks ago! AND a Death Note shirt that has L on it! whee

The L plushie I have is sitting in his usual knees to his chest thing. I take him everywhere (but I won't take him to school). I only had one dream with him in it and that was before I got the plush! I hope I have more soon :B

But you guys that have Death Note dreams all the time are lucky! crying

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:31 am
zomg!!!! haunted L!!!!! *squee*  

Akiko-chan13

3,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

GreenEyedSummer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:40 pm
Soo... Care to send me the haunted plushie? I promise I'll love it forever!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:39 pm
I've had a dream where I was L and my best friend (my really sweet and waayyy too innocent and naive friend) was Kira. It was totally creepy... eek  

Uchihaichiraku

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Royale_Sucre

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:44 pm
I wish I had a L plushie, a haunted one too! I have only a Death Note apple pillow and it doesn't do anything. Probably because my house isnt haunted. My dad's super religous (He wants to get rid of all my skull-theme stuff!) and he doesn't like when I say the word "Death" in anything! it annoys me! also, in my house there was a another really religious person who lived there before me. Maybe if I hold my Death Note apple pillow, maybe I'll get some dreams (or nightmares) about falling apples...? lol xD Who knows...?  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff