Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
[[ Let the Drum Sticks Beat && Guitars Strum ]] {Open!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:42 am
"that would be awesome, so back to practice when the rest of us notice you've stopped?" he laughed "so four thousand dollars, we could get quite a bit of new equipment couldn't we?" he was now daydreaming of a new bass, a completely black bass with crome edging and silver tuning keys, he had a dreamy look on his face, he shook his hea d"whoah, sorry, kinda spaced out"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:49 am
"Haha, nah, they saw me." she looked over to where the other two had stopped and were doing something. "And that's ok. I know how much you want a new bass." she nodded. "Maybe we can get it as you birthday present...?"  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:52 am
"naw i'll make my own money for it, if it stays on the shelf in that damned pawn shop for long, i should hae it in a few weeks, and if not i can do street performances, that would make some money" he smiled sincerely, he wanted to put their needs first to impress Kyashii  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:00 pm
"Are you sure?" Amaya eyed him, "Well," she waved him off, "We'll help you get some money anyway." she grinned. "You don't need to impress anyone." she said, almost reading his mind. "Kyashii would want to help." she added casually. She had just recently figure out that he liked her. Of course she wouldn't say anything to anyone.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:05 pm
Lex tried to not seem overly happy that Kyashii would like to help, but the goofy smile and happily glinting eyes gave him away "well thanks then" he smiled, they were still going to insist helping him even though he insisted against it, he yawned "I didn't get enough sleep last night, my video game addiction" he laughed and smiled "so we'll start practicing again then?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:10 pm
[[ I gotta go, see ya later! ]]

Amaya laughed, "Yeah, you have to get that fixed." she said, reffering to the vido game addiction. She clapped her hands together, "Alright, let's get to practicing." She turned around and sat at her drums. "Ready guys?" she asked, looking from Vlad, to Kyashii, to Lex.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:14 pm
((no dont go! sad lol)) "im ready when you guys are" Lex answered, he walked over to one of the couches and pulled his bass off of the stand "alright lets go, hopefully i can catch on to the song" he laughed and began to strum lightly  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:25 am
Vlad only nodded to Lex as he saw him in his peripheral vision. It wasn't a rude gesture, but for some odd reason, he was always quiet around Lex. His eyes seemed to smile to Amaya when she asked if they were ready, and instead of words as answers, he began playing the song from the beginning and did his occasional mini-solo's during the song.  

Daigo Himazaki

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:10 pm
Glane smiled when he caught onto the rythm riffs, he began to beat the bass and play louder and louder until he was strumming hard on the strings, h e had finally gotten the bass line perfect and was smiling "nice work" he murmured under his breath as he played "really nice work..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:27 pm
Amaya smiled back at Vlad and started the drums enthusiasticaly. She quickly fit the beat. And now all they needed were some lyrics, some song.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:05 pm
Lex stopped annoyedly, he couldnt handle the lack of lyrics, he kind of threw off the sound of the song when he stopped but he didnt care, there not being a voice was annoying him to hell and back "alright we need lyrics" he said in an annoyed voice  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:41 am
[[ We have to wait for kyashii (notsofluffy) to post ]]  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:38 pm
((i know but she got realllyyyyy quiet *pouts* lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:39 am
eek ((noone is posting, is the thread dead?))  

vampslayer3

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:32 pm
[[ I don't know! gonk I may have to start PMing people!!! But I hjave to go now!!! =[ So, if you want, feel free to PM people and ask if they're up to roleplay! IM SO SORRY!!!! (I've been gone like all week, I'm on vaca :]) ]]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff