Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:57 pm
Okay I hope I am posting this in the correct form and color from what the rules state on page 1.

I will be out of town from March 21st to March 31st on Easter vacation. I hope everyone has a wonderful week that week and Happy Holidays! smile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:33 pm
Just another little note to say I'm still alive, just very much bogged down with schoolwork and stuff so I may not be on much for another while. Sorry. I shouldn't have joined so close to Christmas, it was a bad time, because I knew I had work coming up. On the bright side, I'll be very active in summer. Sorry.  

Opal Fairy

LilMeady

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:25 am
I haven't been around much lately and I probably won't be for a little while longer. work is killing me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:14 pm
I would like to announce that the Hogwarts ID Shop is OPEN once again! Come support the shop as we try to raise money for the guild.

When: NOW!
How: Read the first page of the ID thread
Where: On the main HPGoG forum
Who: Moi!

~Miss Love

Miss Love Tantei

Schnerkel

Adventuring Flame

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:46 pm
So I was promoted at my job, but apparently there was an unspoken rule that I had to some double my work hours while still in school in order to "get a hand of the ropes" before summer (when we are most busy). I haven't been on lately because of that, but I should be on more soon. I just wanted to post about it just in case I did go MIA for a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:53 pm
Hey i used to be cheer_l0v3_13 but now i am P I N K Y - Platypus  

P I N K Y - Platypus

AlisaAngel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:34 pm
I quit the guild. I think it has come very clear that i have no time to log on.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:23 am
Well, I am sort of back. Not as much as I used to be, but I won't be too active for another month.  

LilMeady

P I N K Y - Platypus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:49 am
Im leaving gaia for about three weeks or until furthur notice.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:26 pm
I'm going to be away April. I'll be back early May.

If anyone needs to know why, I'll be participating in Script Frenzy, a month-long writing competition, plus my mother and brother both have birthdays that month, I'll be going to San Fransico for the Cherry Blossum Festival and I have an important Dr. appointment near the end of the month to check on my heart condition.
(I didn't know if I needed to post a reason, so that's why I'm doing this in white.)

DaBonster

[.Wands.and.Wings.]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:16 am
I'm off to Paris tomorrow so I won't be on for about a week.
Also, after this, I have like 2 months of solid exams, so apologies if I don't post.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:44 pm
Hi Guys I am back for another wonderful term! I have been pretty busy doing overtime at work so I apologize for the lapse in absence this week! smile  

GeorgesPrincess

Headmistress-Star

Beloved Elder

12,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:59 am
I'm Quiting, Don't worry it's nothing to do with this guild, I really like it here but I'm helping A friend of mine with her guild and my guild is getting bigger so with that said I would like to leave you with a fear well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:01 pm
Hey guys!!! sorry if i dont post nowadays. it is because i am too busy!!! if i go on i will try to post as much as i can so please dont ban me redface  

bubblesgums

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces