Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
We're in.....Feudal Japan?!?!(OPEN!please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:22 am
[[Cool we're all online! We can RP together now xD ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:44 am
Being ignored, he started to walk over to her, but was run into by the girl called Luna, causing him to stumble back and glare slightly. "Hey, watch it next time girl...." He said coldly, while his eyes remained calm.  

Daigo Himazaki

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:50 am
"Sorry Izanagi." Luna said, looking up. "I don't what Suzu likes about him. I sure don't like him, he didn't even call me by my name." She thought.
Suzu saw what happened. "Luna, are you okay?" Suzu said as she ran towards Luna.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Luna muttered as she wiped the dust off of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:57 am
Izanagi winced when Luna said his real name and he looked at her again. He was so used to people calling him Busuzima that he was beginning to think that was his real name. "Why do you call me by my real name? Everyone else calls me Busuzima back at home..." He said as his face became a lot kinder, if you take the fact that he didn't smile.  

Daigo Himazaki

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:02 am
"Because that's your name, right?" Luna said as she finished wiping the dust off of her. "Why? Do you want me to call you something else?"
Suzu stood next to Luna to see if she had any wounds. "No wounds." She breathe a sigh of relief.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:06 am
"You can call me whatever you want, it's what everyone else does. Besides..." He continued as he put his hands on the back of his head and sighed. "I was just wondering...that's all..." He said as he smiled genuenly for the first time in about six years. Even though Izanagi was a hardened person at heart, whenever he smiled, it made him seem very kind and friendly.  

Daigo Himazaki

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:19 am
"Want to train with me and Kumiko?"Luna smiled back at him. "We're gonna go over there and train." She pointed at a big field.
"I'll come and watch, maybe."Suzu said, she started walking towards the field. "Or I might train too."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:29 am
"Sure, but I train pretty hard. Just so you guys know." Izanagi had finally let down the toughguy act around the girls and was a lot nicer than he'd usually be. "Although, I would like to see what the Feudal Era is like. I mean, they talk about it in history class a lot, but they never really go into detail on anything." He said with a smile still on his face.  

Daigo Himazaki

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:33 am
"We can tell." Luna said as she started to follow her sister and dragging Kumiko with her. "Do you use any other weapons besides your hands?" She curiously asked.
"He probably has katanas or swords or something sharp." Suzu said smiling at Izanagi.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:42 am
"Not really, other than these." He said as he pulled out about ten switchblades out of his pockets and showed them to the girls. "And if there's a weapon beside me, then I'll use it. But I try to make things interesting by just using my fists and watever's around me." He said as he put away the blades.  

Daigo Himazaki

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:49 am
"Told you so." Suzu said giggling.
"Well let's go before the sky gets darker." Luna said as she started to jog towards the field.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:00 pm
Kumiko followed Luna."So we can't use weapons?Or can we?!"She asked.She was kinda confused.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:05 pm
"Um well I don't know, as long as we don't kill each other I guess." Luna said, reaching the field.
"Well it depends." Suzu said thinking. "Are you good with weapons or are you bad with it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:11 pm
Kumiko nodded."Ok!Then I will use my bow and arrow and whip!!I won't use my katana though!"She said.When she reached the field she got her Long bow,arrows,and whips out.She put away all but one whip.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:16 pm
"So I'm helping you with your range?" Luna said slightly titling her head to the right.
"I just have to focused on getting the big monsters to hatch." Suzu thought. She watched Luna and Kumiko practiced a few feet away.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff