Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:44 pm
Your home can also blow up old man..." Noltic said with an almost evil grin as he tossed a grenade up and down in the air.... now i suggest that you let us go...i dont take mey freedom lightly"

With that last statement.... Noltic shot the man a look that could have frozen a fire... he was serious his freedom was his only real possesion... in his old wolrd and thjis one.

Then he bagen to walk toward the door.... slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:45 pm
Kumi glared and started to punch the glass. She ignored the pain searing in her knuckles and her knuckled became raw but she wouldnt give up."Let us out!!!"she scareamed ignoring the faint traces of blood as she tried to punch through the door after the window failed.  

Baby Coquette

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:46 pm
"You may try that, young man, but all it would accomplish would be killing all three of us... If you try and kill me, you will never be able to leave..." He was talking calmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:55 pm
Then it happened... the one time that he actually lost control of his anger before hed seriously hurt a man.... and now it was happening again.

He felt it surge through him.....

He walked to the windiow and forced kumi down to the floor... he threw a gaze that said... this one's mine to her and then he hauled back and punched a hole straight through the glass and it shattered but instantly reformed.... around his hand.

He ripped his arm back though raw and bleeding..... and then he looked at the old man showing him that he meant to do that and said "you let my freind and i go... youve long since forfeit any payment we may have owed you with our threatened captivity. I am a fair man and i may have been reasoned with but now im reasonin simply this that i can put my fist through your window...... YOUR NEXT!!!!"  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:55 pm
She turned and looked at Noltic's bleedingarm and gasped her eyes widening feeling pain from seeing Noltic, in pain as well. Kumi glared at the old man angrily and stormed up to him ignoring h firing pain in her hands now from tryingto beat the door. She glared down at himfuriosuly."Let us out of here old man and I mean now Or I wont hesitate to tear you limb from limb..."she said growling through her teeth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:56 pm
((Excuse me... But you can't break that glass...))  

AyaSantres

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:57 pm
He laughed quietly. "If you kill me, the house will kill you... Now, either cooperate, and calm down... Or I will show you what I mean..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:01 pm
Noltic was having a hard time controlling himself and then he turned to the man... bleeding profusely but burning hatred through the man's soul with his eyes.

"What.... do.... you .... wnant?"

(( sorry man i figured if i made it seem magical and grow back itd be llright....))  

Noltic

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:07 pm
"I want to play a mind game..." He said, glancing at Kumi with a slight smile. "You can't lose... Unless you give up... So, would you rather earn your hospitality or die...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:12 pm
Noltic grinned... he stepped in front of Kumi who was still looking at her injured hand...

"Ill play your game old man."

Noltic was good with puzzles he thought backwards... it was a pretty handy gift when it came to things like this.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:14 pm
Kumi glared at him furiously from behind Noltic and sighed."Fine! Lets get this stupid game over with and let us go!"she said shaking with anger, clutchng her fist, trying to hide how much it hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:23 pm
He grinned. "Oh good. I haven't had some decent fun for a long time... First, for the lady." He said, turning to Kumi. He paused for a moment, apparently thinking.

"What follows that which does not lead...?" He asked, with a tint of humor in his voice.

"Now for you, lad..." He said, turning again in the chair. After a moment, he spoke. "Which came first, the hen or the egg...?"  

AyaSantres

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:35 pm
Kui shook hr head in frustration."What!? That maakes no sence!! and wh'd you give him the easy one!?"she said angrily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:37 pm
He gave her a questioning look. "Oh? Did I? I imagine that yours is and least five times easier..."  

AyaSantres

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:51 pm
"He's right you know... you see... if you think scientifically... it was the egg... for some creature that up until that point which hadnt existed must have been born and reproduced... and it can be assumed its ancestor layed eggs... unfortunatly you cannot tell. Theologically it is a paradoxical statement and has no answer aside from an infinite conundrum resulting in my imprisonment in my own head forever. Philisophically you copuld argue wither side...the egg must have hatched a hen wwhich then went on to produce eggs... but if the hen produces eggs then would it not have taken a hen to lay the first?"

"Id hate to say but im gonn have to flip a coin old man."

Then with the sum of all the rotten luck in the world Noltic found one thing..... he had no change!!!!  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff