Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hold Me Captive, Hold Me Close {Just plain needs people.} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  a vampire
  a slave
  a cookie
View Results

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:21 pm
Maria listened carefully and followed him to the stairwell where he read aloud the latin writing. Swallowing hard, she felt her stomach knot and her throat tighten as panic and dread fell upon her.

Biting her bottom lip she darted off to the front door and immediately grabbed the handle and pulled at the door to try and open it. I don't want to die I don't want to die I don't want to die was all she could think about at this point.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:31 pm
he came after her as quickly as he could "you know there's no hope whatsoever in running away from a vampire right?"he smiled"theres a way to not die of course,and a way to be able to leave,theyre really the same thing in all truth"he said all of this as he neared the door"hmmm,and you cant unlock it?"he smiled a gluttonous smile'i could save you"  

vampslayer3

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:33 pm
Maria whipped around to face him her heart beating against her ribcage furiously. "I don't want to become a vampire. I just want to get out of here!" she said quickly and hastily as she looked up at him, swallowing hard. Lowering her gaze, her mind raced, trying to come up with possible ways to get out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:37 pm
"alright listen to me"he gave her an insanely evil glare and told her"look,you cannot,i repeat CANNOT leave,its completly and totally impossible for humans,get it through your skull"he stod there and used his power of persuasion over her "now if you would just let me bite you"he said in a calm tone "you would be free to leave"  

vampslayer3

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:40 pm
Maria raised her gaze up to him when she felt an odd sensation of calm spread over her mind. "I'll be able to leave forever and never come back?" she asked looking up at him, her pink lips parted slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:46 pm
"during the night of course,the vampires bite will make you something of a slave,and a halfling vampire"he gave her a comforting smile"but you would be surprised at how comfortable this place is,i think you'd like it here"  

vampslayer3

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:49 pm
"...and I will be bound to you forever?" Maria was surprised at her own words and questions. It was as if something else was talking for her. Her hands that were plastered against the door refused to sto shaking, but her legs had finally stopped, her eyes staring into Kuran's.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:52 pm
"basically,i still think that staying with me is much more comfortable than the way you die,ive heard screams from the people who have dared to enter"he smiled and came close to her and leaning his head in close to her,his hot breath resting on her neck  

vampslayer3

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:25 pm
Maria's heart raced again as she watched him lean close into her neck. Swallowing hard she leaned her head to one side slightly, her hands reaching up and grabbing the bottom of his shirt out of nervousness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:51 pm
he bit her,a slight bit of her blood was drained,and he dug his teeth in farther,he spoke in a muffled tone and said "your blood is sweet"and he pulled up,his fangs dripping blood,the small holes in her neck healed almost automatically and he held her exhausted body in his hands "see,it didnt hurt one bit did it?"he asked her in a happy tone  

vampslayer3

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:56 pm
The moment she felt his teeth break through her skin she closed her eyes and parted her lips as a slight feeling of pleasure came from it. But then when he dug his teeth in farther, she couldn't help but cringe and tighten her hold on his shirt. Swallowing hard she felt drained of energy and found herself leaning against him, her legs weak.

Slowly she looked up at him. "it did a little..." she murmered, now starting to feel a hampered soreness in her neck as pain began to erupt in her gums, heart, and eyes. Closing her eyes tightly she could feel them tearing up due to the stinging pain. "Wha-what's happening!?" she asked, panicing again as she began to change.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:02 pm
"its getting rid of unneeded energy usage,otherwise you would die as a vampire,with all the beating of the heart and such,how do you think i caught you so quickly?"he asked in a sarcastic tone"i have something to take the apin off your mind though"he leaned close and gave her a genuine kiss  

vampslayer3

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:10 pm
Maria's heartbeat quickened at when he kissed her, causing a little mroe pain in her chest as the transformation worked to kill her heart. Closing her eyes, she tried her best to return the kiss despite being in such pain.

"it hurts..." she whispered against his lips as her canines grew longer and sharper, causing her gums to bleed momentarily. She opened her eyes slightly to look at Kuran, her normally blue eyes slowly changing to be crimson red. But her heart continued to try and beat, the pain growing worse as Maria continued to try and hold onto being human.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:12 pm
"give up humanity and it will hurt less"he whispered to her and he felt her blood from her gums,it wet her lips and he licked it away as he kissed her"give up humanity maria,or you will be in pain for a long time"  

vampslayer3

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:20 pm
Maria's lips quivered slightly at the taste of her own blood as a newfound hunger arose in her body, the pain still growing continually worse in her chest. Closing her eyes tightly she cried out as she felt two more slow, struggling, beats from her heart against her ribcage until it finally ceased.

She pulled away from the kiss and let out a breath, lowering her head so it rested against Kuran's chest.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff