Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hyper Japan ((Open and Accepting!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:09 pm
"that's good, i don't want to be a monster" Tao smiled and then he kissed her fore head "anyways,i think that it would be the best if the alchemist stayed at the castle, he would have entire rooms of stuff"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:19 pm
Kumi blinked wie eyed as she looked up at him and blushed feeling her forhead sofly and then looked away sheepishly. She then looked up at him and sighed looking down."I...I wanna stay with you..."she said softly.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:23 pm
"of course" Tao said as he walked towards the door and knocked "get your a** out here alchemist, I've got some books for you!"

Tao dropped the back pack and walked back over to Kumi "you can stay with me, as long as you don't mind hearing screams at night."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:27 pm
Kumi blinked."Why would there be screams at night..?"she asked curiously and looked up at him clinging to his shirt softly.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:31 pm
"Vampires outside" Tao said as he put his arms around her back "but don't worry the reason for the screams is i have things that drain their blood and replace it with wolf blood, thus turning them back to humans"

((go to Krsnk))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:37 pm
Kumi looked up at him and her hold on his shirt tightened slightly and she looked down and nodded."Okay..."she whispered softly.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:39 pm
"lets go back, it's getting dark" Tao said as he extended his wings and held Kumi tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:46 pm
Kumi looked up at him and then up at the sky prepared to fly again and turned and smiled up at him faintly. She blushed faintly feeling them pressed so close together.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:48 pm
Tao lifted off into the sky holding Kumi so close to him any tighter and she'd be gasping for breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:49 pm
"Basically your saying that I'm trapped here." Suzu snorted. "I can't go outside and I can stay here either. Why did I even come here in the first place?!"  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:19 pm
I dont know... but

Then with quick and practiced movements noltic drew a blood seal on her forhead...

"Okay... i know its gross... ju7st ummm ya dont rub it or your soul will be eaten and cast into and endless limbo for eternity... and then ill have to leave you or find a criminal to sacrifice... and then youll be a guy when i swap you two so.... ya"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:24 pm
Suzu gritted her teeth. "When are you going to stop drawing circles on my forehead." She said wiping off the blood that dripped down her head.  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:33 pm
"when your safe...done"

Thegirl's soul needed a bit of extra protectoin... she wasnt used to the sprirtual bombardment this time provided. He figured her sister needed the help she did, he would have to turn up at the boy's castle and try and find a spirit medium.

The rain outside began to slow to a drizzle and eventually stooped.

"lets go"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:42 pm
Suzu ran outside and leaped through the trees following the man. "Where are we going?" She paused to wipe the blood again so the blood won't drip on the ground.  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:55 pm
"Were goin to find your sister if im right shes in the castle... and im not sure whther the boy knows how to seal souls or not but i trust he'll be smart enought o not let any harm scome to her, he's a good man."

Noltic continued as the castle doors rose into veiw.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff