Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
the fight till then end((vampire rp)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:42 am
Skip looks through houses, without going in. He shakes his head as he walks down the street. Down an alley, he spots Raven and Victoria moving fast. He smiles. One of us will find you Marco. You'd better Raven gets to you first. He walks on, continuing his search.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:29 pm
Anzu pushes the man asided and whipes her mouth with the back of her hand"yes yes i am"  

anzuShirazaki

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:13 am
Raven sensed Skip's presence. You had to hand it to him, he was persistent.

"You got Marco's scent back in France right? Is there anyway you can tell me if he's nearby?" He asked Victoria.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:46 am
Skip hunts through the hunt when he feels something malevolent in a large building to his right. He smiles. The smile should have lined the street with frost. He enters the building, laughing in his head. He walks up two flights of stairs, wondering how powerful this summoner actually was, when he finds the right door. Skip just walks in, much to Marco's surprise. Skip laughs out loud. "You've led me on a merry chase Mr. Bouchard. It's now time to restore the balance and keep my secret from that immortal who's hunting you, too." The mention of Raven seems to surprise Marco, which pleases Skip. He draws his sword, feeling the rose's thorns bite into his palm through his silk glove. He laughs to himself as he walks slowly towards Marco. The man has no time to move before Skip is suddenly beside him. Skip draws his sword out of the man's body and lets him drop to the floor. He wipes his blade on the man's coat and looks around. There's no evidence I was here. The blood from those thorns is inside my glove, so I'm fine. That Raven might know it was me, but I don't care anymore. Time to leave. Skip opens the window and jumps to the ground. He jogs out of town, intending to head to the imbalance in the world, wanting to correct it. The world must be in balance, or it will die.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

anzuShirazaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:55 pm
anzu walked around the town. it seemed so peaceful at night, its seemed odd how the immortal went about their lives with no nolage of their exsitiance.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:08 pm
Victoria's eyes widened as a strong smell of blood filled the air. Not only could she tell that the person was dead, but it was who they were looking for. "He's just in that building," she pointed ahead of them and lowered to the ground. The moment her feet touched the sidewalk, she ran into the building.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:51 am
"Are you sure?" Raven asked, "I don't sense any life in the-" he stopped. "Oh crap". He ran inside clearing the two flights of stairs in a bound each, he walked in to find Marco's corpse. He ran over, taking out a small brush. He dipped the tip in Marco's blood and drew an intricate symbol. When it was finished he chanted a few words in Latin. A light blue aura engulfed the room and from the symbol rose a figure. Raven's suspicions were proven as he saw Skip's form floating in front of him. "Lucky for you I am not a vengeful person" he muttered more to himself. "laxo".

The spell disappeared. He turned as Victoria entered the room. He walked over to her. "Thanks for your help. But now I'm afraid i shall have to find another way. Goodbye" With that he transformed into Akriel and flew out the window and off into the distance.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:45 pm
Victoria watched as he flew off. A sense of abandonment filled her mind. An unusual feeling, but it was still there. "Don't go," she whispered.

Well, she was better off away from him anyways...Right? She was only a danger to everyone she was around. Victoria sighed and rested her light blue eyes on the dead man in the room. What had Raven needed from him?

Victoria shrugged the thought off and walked out of the building. She found herself wandering through all the streets, thirst tugging at her mind. The sound of a bar caught her hearing nearby. A fight was going on, someone was thrown out...She headed for the man.

"Who would you be?" The drunk man asked her with a smile.
"Someone that you would not want to run into."
"Why is that?"
"Oh, I have a couple of reasons..." Victoria advanced towards the man and smiled, her fangs gleaming white. She saw the fear in his eyes as he realized what she was.  

amore_mia_bella

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:24 pm
Skip laughs to himself as he reaches the next town. Interesting people I meet on the road. But still... I need to avoid that immortal. He walks through the town without stopping, wanting to get as far away from Raven as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:15 am
Anzu sat in an ally awaiting an unsespecting victen to come by so that she may feed."foolish humans"she mummbled as she waited some more.she looked up at the sky"yuki where are you"she mummbled remebering the closest personor vampire to her  

anzuShirazaki

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:55 pm
Raven soared across the Earth's skies, trying to clear his head. He had no other leads. He didn't blame Skip so much. he was just following his own agenda. And he had told Raven what would happen if he found him first. He felt a little guilty at just flying off, leaving Victoria alone. She was a vampyr, she would be used to solitude, he was sure she'd be fine.

Normally flying would cheer him up. But right now he ws almost in the mood to fly through a jet engine. He'd survive, but the idea would be nice. He couldn't think how he was going to accomplish his goal now.

Eventually he landed in a forest in the Scottish Highlands. He loved it there, it usually calmed him. He leapt up into a tree and transformed back into his human appearance.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:07 am
Skip doesn't know how much time has passed since Allegmane, but he doesn't care. He thinks it's been a few days. A few days, or a few years. What did it matter to him. He was going to live. He was destined to live. Skip has come to terms with that. After thousands of attempts at suicide, thousands of missions, assignments, and quests that would guarantee death, years of looking for anything that might have a glimmer of impossibility, he's finally given up. And now, he's running from an immortal who doesn't know who he is. How far the mighty have fallen. What was wrong with him? Raven didn't know him at all beyond his name. But who knew how an immortal thought? It didn't matter. As long as he didn't have to fight Raven, Skip would be fine.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

anzuShirazaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:32 am
anzu stood outside of hher old house w/ fire in her hand, she threw it at the house and watched it go down in flames."heh.its time for me to leave this place"she said silently to her self and then took off  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:22 pm
Victoria let her prey drop to the ground. What kind of a sick, twisted, person am I?
The kind that's not even a person.  

amore_mia_bella

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:12 am
Skip notices an orange glow in the sky. He recognizes it immediately, he's caused it before. Fire... Skip runs towards the fire, reaching it on the edge of town. An entire house is burning, and the townspeople can't put it out. Skip snarls to himself. He picks up a handful of dirt and throws it at the building. He watches the flames dance, and shakes his head. Skip grabs a person running by to grab water, stopping him in his tracks. "Go and protect the other buildings. This fire might spread and it's too powerful to put out. GO!" The man runs. Skip hopes he's gonna do what he said. Skip looks around and sees faint footprints that lead away from the fire, and they're a few minutes old. "Arson," Skip mutters as he walks away. "Let them deal with the criminal, I have someone to kill." Skip leaves the town, heading for the coast.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff