Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A breaking of the curse [need 2 guys] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:45 pm
"i guess you arent quieter,but i like ya anyway"he set her on his shoulder "you got good grip lil' buddy?"he said,holding onto her,making sure she didnt fall off  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:06 pm
((My kitten always climbs onto my shoulder I have scratches to prove it to! xd ))

Gripping onto his shoulder she looked down seeing that the ground was farther than it looked. Gulping she pressed herself flat making sure she wasn't going to fall.

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:12 pm
((lol,i used to have a cat who did that,we were only cat-sitting though))
Able let go and hoped she had a good grip,he looked at her and saw her eyes werent cat style,they were like a humans eyes,not like the slitted eyes his last cat had had "hey mary! roslyn,come here,i gotta show you guys something"he took artemis off is shoulder and layed her in his lap  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:43 pm
"Hey what's the big idea!?!"Artemis meowed her head spinning from being picked up so much.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:46 pm
"anyone else hear a voice?"he said,looking deeply into artemis's eyes "i knew there was something weird,just like you said,theyve got human qualities about them,i think it was the cat i heard,can you speak again?"he directed the last comment at artemis "this is an awesome disovery guys"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:53 pm
Looking up at him she tilted her head slightly.'What does he mean can I talk of course I can.'Artemis thought blinking at him as if he were weird.She mewed before curling up in a ball on his lap.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:56 pm
"sleepy?"Able said,petting her "i cant beleive this,this is too cool!and im never acting this way,so you know im excited"he scratched artemis behind the ear "could i at least get a name outta you pretty kitty?"he said with a smile and a laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:57 pm
Lilly walked among their feet, looking up at them and mewing loudly to get some attention.  

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:00 pm
"heya,you woke up,can you speak too?"Able said giving her a good once over to see if she had any human qualities,she had the eyes too "she has it too"he directed this last comment at artemis "this is awesome"he said,calming down much more  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:03 pm
Lilly rubbed her white fur against him happily and looked up at him curiously with her blue eyes. "I wish you could hear me," she thought to herself.  

amore_mia_bella

KageUmi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:10 pm
Hearing Lilly's mews Artemis crawled over to the edge of his knees."Did you hear that he's asking if I can talk."Artemis said with a small mew that sounded like a laugh.Turning back to him she smiled before jumping onto his shoulder."My names Artemis."She meowed into his ear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:15 pm
"Artemis you're going to frighten him to death!" Lilly said with a laugh. "...Can I help with it?"  

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:19 pm
"oh my god,thats awesome,and i heard that..lilly,correct?"he said,trying to surprise lilly"well its nice to meet you artemis,may i call you art?"he said as he stifled a laugh "and lilly,it didnt scare me,it excited me,i think this is awesome"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:23 pm
((I gtg ttyl people!!! xd ))
Artemis looked at him crossly."What makes you think I want to be called Art..."She mewed as she sat on his shoulder.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:26 pm
"nothing,its just shorter and easier to say"he said with a smile "and what about you lilly?you just gonna sit there?you can hop up if you want"he said smiling and patting his knee to the song he had been singing  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff