Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:18 am
He was stopped in his tracks by her comment. As he looked up in the sky, he wondered what to do at the moment.

"You really think so?", he asked her, merely to continue with the thought. "It really fools me into thinking I'm in this beautiful place, but then I look forward, only to see dope-pushers, whores and thieves, Not their fault, considering how things are, but still..."

"Do you know a place I could stay the night?" He said, changing the subject. He wasn't going to drop his already low mood even lower by talking about his problems.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:33 am
Sakira smiled. "Sure there's an Inn around here. I'll take you there now." She said getting up and started walking towards the direction of the Inn.  

SweetHugz

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:39 am
"Oh, wow. Thanks a lot..." - He paused, his way of asking for a name when the conversation had gone on without introductions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:43 am
Sakira kept on walking until they were about half way there. "We're half-way there. By the way, my name is Sakira. Yours?"  

SweetHugz

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:47 am
He looked at her and smiled. "Ecyv is my name. Nice to meet you. Not often do I get to meet winged humans. I didn't even notice until now."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:50 am
"It's nice to meet you too, Ecyv." She said turning her head around slightly and smiled at him. "I'm not all human. I'm Half-Angel and Half-wolf. What about you are you all human?"  

SweetHugz

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:57 am
I'm human, even though it's rumored that us sorcerers are descended from dragons. Personally, I don't believe that tripe, humans have the potential for naturally harnessing magic, in my opinion. But I guess there's not much of a difference between any us. It's tough here, no matter what you are.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:17 am
"So then you have powers then, right." Sakira asked curiously. "If you do what can you do?"  

SweetHugz

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:39 am
He looked surprised. No one was really interested in magic where he was raised, so this was new for him. He played it off, not showing it. He lifted his hand and a small orb of arcane energy surged from it. "Oh, not much, general conjuration magic, I focus on Earth-elemental magic, but I do know other spells.", he said, a smirk on his face. He liked using magic, but he had never needed to. Usually either his fists or his wit got him out of trouble.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:44 pm
Kara watched the two walk by to the inn. She followed them silently, curious as to which side they were on. For the moment she stayed back in the shadows.  

amore_mia_bella

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:53 pm
As Ecyv lowered his hand and dispelled the arcane energy, he slowed down a bit. "What about you...Sakira, what can you do?" He was curious, since he had told her what he did, and he now wanted to know about at least some of her ability.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:58 pm
Kara walked faster and closer to them, listening for no particular reason now.  

amore_mia_bella

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:19 pm
Ronin was sleeping soundly in Sakira's room. He was quite grateful to her offer of letting him stay in her room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:55 am
Ecyv had a nagging feeling. He hadn't felt it before now, it just happened. They were being followed. He knew, he just didn't know for how long had they been followed. He stopped and scanned the surroundings. He could've sworn there were steps going at a faster pace than his and Sakira's. He saw no one in front of him, and it was dark behind him.

"Look, whoever you are, if you're so curious about me, why not ask? Or is it the girl you're after? I don't care, just stop sneaking around, it's not good for you." - He said, taking out a throwing harpoon he had in his backpack.  

Lord Vyce

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:57 pm
Ronin was having a dream as he slept. He was back in his princess's castle, where he spent time with her and played together. While they were having a conversation, a guard came by, horror in his eyes. "Ayaika-hime!! We have intruders crossing over th-" he was suddenly stopped, with the look of death in his eyes as he fell to the ground, a knife stabbed to the back of his head. The figure behind the guard was unknown, but he had a sinister grin as he forcefully grabs Ayaika while his followers readily and quickly disabled Ronin by paralyzing him with some kind of stun baton. "Ronin-kun!!!!!" Ayaika cried with tears as she was taken away. Ronin struggled to get up, resisting the paralyzing effects of the baton. He eventually evaded the baton his attackers used on him and he skillfully took them out unarmed. "Ayaika-hime!!!!! I'll save you!!" he chased her through what seemed to be an endless path....

He was rolling around in his bed and he fell off the side. "Ooof!!" he grunted as he hit the floor and woke up. "Huh?...wha...ohh...it was just a dream...."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff