Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The war to end all war's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes ^^
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:03 am
Noltic stood back a bit... Kumi seemed to be able to handle herself... and tao was rounding up what remained of the few vampired that had survived their blinding offence...

Noltic hopped onto the bed of the truc and took a seat watching kumi fight.

He knew he could react if it was required of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:06 am
Kumi kicked the last one of them up in the chin sending him flying back into a wall as a few scapered off with bruises and broken bones. She smiled and jumped back onto the truck and meant to stand beside Noltic but tripped and fell and winced, going red in embarrassment. "Kyaaa!!!!" she screamed in her head and her eyes widened in embarrassement along with the blush as she stood up quickly and looked up at Noltic quietly hoping he didnt laugh.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:15 am
With a wry chuckle Noltic looked at the girl he had fallen in love with and it tugged at his heart strings even to see her trip.

He looked down at her and offered her a hand, more of a polite gesture than actual assistance, for kumi was probably just as strong as he was.

He looked down into her eyes and knew that she was trying not embarrass herself infront of him... little did she know there wasnt a thing in the world she could do to make Noltic displeased with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:18 am
Kumi took his hand and stood up quickly and realised too late she had stood up too quickly and hit her head on his chin and sqeeked in even more embarrassement rather than pain. She covered her mouth wide eyed."Im so sorry!!!!" she said feeling her ears burn as her blush returned.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:58 pm
"Duck Noltic!" Tao pulled out his gun as he landed and blew the vampire behind Noltic to bits "good luck on surviving" Tao dissapeared and then appeared in the middle of the punks feeding off of them at and alarming rate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:06 pm
Kumi watched Tao feed of the vampires and a disgusted look came over her face. She had never favored the taste of blood, and knew it was her weakness. She jknew she would die because of it, but she would never become a monster that drank the blood of others.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:10 pm
Noltic saw the disgusted look on Kumi's face... and despair crossed his... In one day this girl had turned him from a cold secret carrying machine to an almost regular person.

He knew he had to save her... he planned to ask her about the antidote while they slept off the daylight of the next day. Tao had a pretty good plan... this would get them some pretty good goddamn attention from the heads of the clans... and they wouldnt have to go looking for trouble.

Noltic knew he could fight anything with the bloodlust though as he looked down at the vampire killer. he wasnt sure its whole history... How it had somehow passed down the line of Bellmont's... and then fallen into the hands of a half french half swiss man and somehow accepted his power.

He looked to Kumi and said softly...

"This doesnt please you does it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:13 pm
Kui turned her head and looked at him quietly and then looked down shaking her head."No...watching vampires feed...it...brings back memories..."she said softly and then reached up and rubbed her head where her head had hit Noltic's chin and blushed faintly and looked at him."Sorry about hitting you.."she said softly.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:19 pm
"Hitting?... o ya i didnt even feel that love.... just another reason to call me monster... I know what you mean about the memories though... i saw my entire life get murdered before my eyes... and i cant even femember their names"

Noltic felt it inside him... the hollow pit where he shoudl have felt cared for... there was nothing the government had forced amnesia on him... but the experiments had couteracted it... and now all he remembered was the horrible night where his entire town was eaten....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:21 pm
Kumi looked up at him and felt a pang of sadness hit her seeing his expression hange the way it did. She realised how much she truly cared for Noltic and stepped closer, and hugged him softly, not letting go. She closed her eyes leaning into him as she hugged him hoping he didnt freak out at her.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:27 pm
"Kumi... you dont want me... Im less human than any other creature... vampire and man alike... I want you to be happy and you cant be happy with a monster like me."

Noltic said this but he held her close... it felt better than anything hed done in ages long gone... he had no memory of ever holding someone... now he realised that he truly had misside alot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:30 pm
Kumi opened her eyes and found herself facing his chest and then tilted her head upwards and looked into his eyes."That doesnt matter to me..."she said softly, reaching up and stroking his hair softly and smiled."Im happiest..when your around..."she whispered. As she said these things she realised it was more true than anything she had ever said in her life. With that, she kissed him softly on the lips, closing her eyes reassuring him.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:35 pm
It hit him hard.... the fact that he actually had someone to live for more than anyone else. Up until now he'd been an unrecognized hero of the people but now he had Kumi and with that he kissed her back.

He hald her tight and closed his eyes and felt her lips cold against his... he touched her soft skin as clean as the twilight and slowly ran his fingers through her hair. He released her and grinned.

He looked deep into her eyes and said ...

"i geuss im commited than arent i?"

The small loss of freedom didnt feel nearly as bad as he may have thought  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:37 pm
Kumi blushed and looke away feeling her ears burn lightly in heated embarrassement. She shrugged."I...I guess we bot are...in a way..."she whispered and reached up runing her fingers lightly over her lips to recall the feeling she had just experienced. It was like any other she had ever felt.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:48 pm
Noltic slowly raised himself up to full height... for some reason he felt much more noble... and almost felt that his appearance changed slighhtly as well.

He motioned for Kumi to move away from him for a moment... and he theaded the whip through his belt... where it belonged.... and he called to Tao.

"Tao! We meant here tommorrow at 9.... The daylight scomes dont let yourself get caught up.... and we end this tommorrow night by the way."

Noltic felt his arrogance get replaced by confidence and he cl;imebed into the cab... and said...

"Kumi ive already mentioned i cant drive... and i dont intend to walk home."

He shot her a loving smile through his warm eyes and buckled his seat belt.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff