Reply Roleplaying
Safe House((Open!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:36 pm
"Dinner!" Andrew called out from the kitchen. He had the table set for all of his guest and a ranch of food spred across the table, since he didn't know what everyone liked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:39 pm
Alexis looked up from the kitten and at Kumi and Sakira. "Do you guys know where the kitchen is? I don't want to walk in somewhere I'm not supposed to by accident again..."  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:45 pm
"Sorry I don't know." Sakira said. "Andrew, where is the kitchen?" She called to him, hoping to follow his voice if he answered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:52 pm
Andrew laughed quietly and came out into the main room. "I guess you guys don't know this place as well as I do" he said "Sorry bout that, this way!" he turned and headed back into the dinning room.  

Zargon_849

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:59 pm
Sakira followed Andrew to the kitchen with Kumi and Alexis behind her. "It's okay, we'll get use to this place soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:03 pm
"Yup, it'll just take a couple of days and a couple of clumsy accidents and we'll know this place like the back of our hands," Alexis held up her hand. "Holy crud what's that?" She said looking at a cut on her hand. "I don't remember getting that..."  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:06 pm
"You probably cut yourself by accident when you fell." Sakira said looking at her cut. "You should ask if Andrew can heal it for you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:54 pm
Kumi blinked and then ran over and placed her fingers gently over the wound and closed her eyes and felt a tingling sensation run throgh her viens and suddenly the skin and other things torn, began to thread together softly, and painlessly. She looked up and smiled sweetly.  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:56 pm
"What was that all about?" Sakira asked as she saw Kumi's expression on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:10 pm
"Wow, thanks Kumi!" Alexis gave her a quick one-armed hug then made to turn around, her foot catching on the rug, sending her to the floor again. "Sorry," she said, noticing she had almost knocked over Andrew.  

amore_mia_bella

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:06 pm
Kumi blinked wideeyed and then turned and smiled up at Andrew unure of how to go about eating among so many other people. She plooked in and saw the food and then looked down waiting for everyone to go in first.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:56 pm
Alexis carefully stood up, trying not to bump into anything else. "Come on Kumi! You don't have to wait for us to go in first!" Alexis nudged her friend to go in.  

amore_mia_bella

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:27 am
Andrew stubbled back and smiled "I'm gonna have to watch you aren't I" he said, jokingly. He went into the dinning room and took a seat, waiting for the rest of them to join him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:27 am
Sakira walked in the dinning room. The large table and everyone gathering around her made her think of her mom and dad, of how they used to eat together. "I don't think I' hungry." She said as everyone started sitting down. Sakira got up and left the dinning room to her room.  

SweetHugz

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:16 am
Kumi blinked and looked up at Andrew quietly when he said what he did and then looked back down and jumpd forewards a bit in surprise when her friend nudged her into the room first. She looked around wondering where to sit, she ddnt want to sit smewhere she wasn't supposed to.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff