Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Apocolypse Survival (Adventure/Romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:26 pm
"If everyone else is okay with it, so am I." ((I know they will be so we'll just continue on))
Lissianna turned to Raven and began speaking to him in Russian: "Находитесь на вашем предохранителе в случае если мы атакованы. (Be on your guard in case we're attacked.)"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:41 pm
{{*everyone nods and follows like zombies*}}

Damien walked off the way he came, pausing to wait for the woman as she talked to Raven.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

KageUmi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:28 am
Sage began to follow her stomach growling every now and then."I never knew I'd be this hungry one day."She muttered as she crossed her arms over her stomach to try and quiet it down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:47 pm
Lissianna walked up to the front next to Damien and she pulled out her gun. "Just in case," she explained.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:06 pm
Darren rolled his neck, it cracked in a few places, then he went and picked up his katana and makeshift guitar, strapping them to his back.

"Well, lead the way" he said with a confident smile in Damien's direction, he couldn't help but keep an eye on Raven, he was a bit to tense and jumpy, add a gun to that and you have something of a safety hazard. Though he was sure he wouldn't harm anyone who didnt deserve it, he seemed professional under the mild paranoia.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:53 pm
Lissianna walked next to Damien, scanning the barren wasteland as she walked.  

amore_mia_bella

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:00 pm
Raven took the bacon anyways after hearing that Damien had a shelter full of rations and smiled a little. "That's good, I'm starting to think that this one may be with us." Raven said aloud as a joke, while he walked beside Lissianna. He exchanged a quick glance with Darren and gave him a look of sheer insanity, after which, he turned to face the front and began humming an old Russian folk song.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:02 pm
Lissianna glanced at him when he began humming. Eventually she realized she was humming along with him. She stopped abruptly.  

amore_mia_bella

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:46 pm
Raven ingnored the fact that Lissianna stopped humming and began to sing the song he was thinking of in his head. His voice was a soft tenor and it seemed to cut the silence that was amongst them like a hot knife through butter.

Vdol po Piterskoi,
po darozhinkye,
po Tverskoi-Yamskoi
s kalakoltshikom ...

( Along the Petersburg Road,
along the small lane
to the Tverskoi-Yamskoi Quarter
with a little bell ... )

Pyishit milinikoi
ko mnye gramotku,
ko mnye gramotku,
vyest' nye radostnu:

( He writes to his dear one,
to me, a note,
a small note to me,
a sad message: )

"Nye sidyi, Dunya,
pozno vetsherom,
tý nye zhgi svyetshi
vosku yarovo!

( "Don't sit, Dunya,
so long in the evening,
and don't burn the candles
of the clear wax!)

Tý nye zhgi svyetshi
vosku yarovo –
tý nye zhdi k sibye
druga milovo!"

( Don't you burn the candles
of the clear wax –
and don't wait any longer
for your darling!" )

Vdol po Piterskoi,
po darozhinkye,
po Tverskoi-Yamskoi
s kalakoltshikom ...

( Along the Petersburg Road,
along the small lane
to the Tverskoi-Yamskoi Quarter
with a little bell ... )

After the he sang the last verse, he smiled and began humming the same song again, this time in a different key. His eyes were looking left and right for anything to jump out into veiw, but he was relaxed and not as tense whenever he sang this song. He knew sometimes his singing annoyed most of the people in his squad, but he didn't care and would usually sing just to bother most of them anyways.

((Srry I got bored. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:26 pm
Lissianna listened carefully as he sang. She had never minded when he would sing, and only told him to stop every once in a while if the men were really tired and really didn't want to hear anything. Usually she'd hear him sing from across the area they were at and she would sing quietly along an octave higher for soprano.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:47 am
Darren smiled. He couldn't stay wary of Raven, there was something about him that you just couldn't help but like him. Besides, he seemed like the sort of man whom you'd know whether he trusted you or not. Before he'd ran away from his parents to live with his Grandfather, Darren had picked up snatches of most languages. Two languages that had grabbed his interest most were Japanese and Russian. As such he was more inclined to try and learn these languages. After hearing the song sung a couple of times he knew it by heart and what it meant. Eventually he joined in at a baritone level. It was an unusually uplifting song it had to be said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:28 am
Damien trudged forward, secretly overjoyed to hear something other than his own breathing. oh this is wonderful. they have no idea just how happy this makes me. He let a small smile creep onto his face as he pressed forward. He mentally noted the ladmarks they passed that he remembered. we're getting closer.. he told himself.  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

MysticSparxman

Hilarious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:52 pm
Gaia Name: MysticSparxman
Character name: Axel Phoenix
Sex: Male
Appearance: Look at my avatar
Bio (Pre Armageddon): Axel is an easy going person who usually likes to do anything for his friends and family. He has a good sense of humour and he doesnt agree with all that goes on in the world especially war.
How they survived(optional): Axel really doesnt know how he survived. He just feels greatful to still be alive.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:28 pm
[for anyone caring ... Cookie Master of Night is now Skwirt Gun Suicide ^^ i changed muh name.]

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas