Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

Dustieno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:56 am
Is standing outside the house, it seemed just like a bunch of teens having a get together but if it attracted one hunter, he might find himself a use, he decides to wait outside, standing to the side of the house, even a hunter could be caught off gaurd in a crowd he thought  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:06 am
When Midnight woke up she walked out side and walked into a teen party and looked around as some drunk teen boys started to hit on her and wanted to have.......fun with her and she walked over by you and rolled her eyes as the guys stacked her and she just growled and opened her trench coat some and the boys backed away.  

TheGothicPunk666

Conbryo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:41 pm
Jared swallowed nervously, and dropped his paws to his sides. Cautiously, he stepped inside the room, braced for anything. He knew the reaction probably wouldn't be desirable, but he hadn't been killed yet.
---
Drew watched the party unfold. Then, he loudly cleared his throat and said, so everyone could hear, "Some party, eh? Too bad there ain't any whiskey!"
The entire pack leapt into action, transforming at once. Drew stepped to block the door, while his pack continued with the hunt. This would be a momentous night.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:59 pm
The sound of jets could be heard out side of the party, the sound came to a promt stop, the heavely armoured man steped in, "im not familiar with ware wolfs, or normal wolfs but silver bullets should do the trick nicly" he exclaimed wanting them to hear it, "seriously wolfs run now, or your teeth wont save you."  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:34 pm
Midnight front fliped into action and landed in the middle of the pack and took out a TMP and spone in circles shotting it off and killed some then took out her rifle and smiled and killed some other werewolfs and she soon droped to her knees and held her head as she was around too much blood and her wolf was trying to come out all she got was ears and a tail but she took out a needle and put it in her arm but she stayed with ears and a tail.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:04 pm
Drew turned to the hunter and laughed darkly. "You sound like you have no clue what you're doing. In case you haven't noticed, you're outnumbered by a bunch of trained wolves. Besides, you can't do anything else to save these people."
He was partially right. Most of them were already dead, but the remaining four were huddled in a corner, begging to become werewolves themselves. One of them had already been bitten, and had gone unconscious from the pain.
"Besides, no hunter in his right mind would announce his presence to wolves. Now we can get away to kill another night."
He howled, and the entire pack abandoned their activities and bounded out the nearest exit: the window, a side door. Drew saluted to the hunter, and ran after his pack.  

Conbryo

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:41 pm
Midnight curled up and growled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:49 pm
Richard's eyes widen as he saw Jared stepped inside. "A werewolf?!" He said surprised. "Suzu have you gone insane? You brought a werewolf into headquarters to kill us?" He said as he took a gun out his drawer and aimed it at Jared. Suzu stepped in front of Jared. "Like I said, don't freak out and shoot him because he wants to be a hunter like us." Suzu said staring at her captain. "He can help us, he can sniff out the werewolves and tell us where they're hiding." She said trying to explain.
Richard lowered his gun, but he still kept is in his hand. "Your a lucky werewolf, there is very few werewolves that Suzu trust. Sit down and explain why your here." Suzu sat down on a chair and she was close enough to block the shot if her captain was to shoot. "Sit down Jared." She said patting on the comfortable chair.  

SweetHugz

Conbryo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:10 am
Jared, still fidgety, slowly lowered himself into one of the chairs. "Er...okay." he hesitated, then said, "Something happened tonight. My killer mind...my werewolf mind...it deteriorated. I don't know how. But I realize that this disease kills hundreds. There is no cure, and I know if I help get rid of those who have it, it will ensure the survival of thousands. Sacrifices must be made to save the innocents. The werewolves aren't the innocents. They're the murderers. So, I want to become a hunter."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:28 am
Tala lay, close to the back door in which this "party" was being held. She clearly heard all that was going on inside. When she saw the rest of a pack running out of the back door howling, she knew this was her chance. Though the streaks of white on her back and muzzle were odd she hoped she's manage to blend in with them well enough. She ran after then, keeping to the shadows close to them.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:27 pm
"Alright then, but not many hunters will like you here." Richard said putting his gun away. "Besides you might need to do some training first." Suzu sat there and smiled at the happy news.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:49 pm
SweetHugz
"Alright then, but not many hunters will like you here." Richard said putting his gun away. "Besides you might need to do some training first." Suzu sat there and smiled at the happy news.
Midnight was at the door listening in on their coversation.Midnight's eyes went narrow and sight"othing I couls do she said lowly but a werewolf could hear her.  

TheGothicPunk666

Conbryo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:02 pm
((Sorry for not posting for a while...I was at camp and forgot to tell you guys.))
Jared felt truly happy for the first time in his life. "Thank you, captain...I can't repay you enough."
A shiver ran through his spine. Had he just heard what he thought he heard. He turned to Suzu. "Did you say something?" he asked. If there was a hostile eavesdropper, then this entire complex could be under threat.

Sandy barely noticed a new wolf fall into stride with the rest of the pack. New people joined all the time. Then, she realized that this new guy...or girl...had not checked in with Drew. Her mate always told her about any new additions. This werewolf was either nervous, or was not an ally.
She came up next to the new wolf and muttered, "Who are you and what do you want with us?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:33 pm
"No, why?" Suzu started to get up and walk towards the door. "Did you hear someone eavesdropping?"
[[It's okay..]]  

SweetHugz

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:57 pm
Midnight turned and was walking away.Midnight sighed.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff