Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A Fable of Destinies Intertwined[NEED 1DUDE&2CHICK TEACHERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a male or female?
  Male
  female
View Results

KageUmi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:49 pm
"No I think this would be my first vision."Nixa said rubbing her head on where he had stepped on it."Don't worry I've already begun to plan my avenge."Nixa replied evily as she did a backwards slash at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:22 pm
glane tried tro dodge but got skimmed,he then yelled out "one!"and dropped down to the ground "lets see if you can get 2 more" he then lunged at her with a slash,noticing he was bleeding he remembered he had forgotten to guard her sword  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:23 am
Dodging his slash she could See that he was bleeding."Are you ok?"Nixa asked sword ready to block his next attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:25 am
"no no,im just fine,it feels more like a real battle now for me"he jumped at her,sword above his head and slashed down "oh s**t!"he jumped back,he knew he couldnt hit her there,hed kill her "im sorry,you pass the tests,for now"he stepped out of the ring and walked to his chamber  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:05 pm
Confused to why he had done that she stood there for a second trying to figure out what was wrong.'Was it because I hit him?'Nixa thought curiously as she headed over to the small island where they would pratice willpower.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:17 pm
"dont bother,you pass for now,just go and read or something,if youd like i can get you some books about your mum"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:39 pm
"Oh it's fine I was just going to explore the place a bit I haven't really seen this whole place yet."Nixa said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:44 pm
"okay,if you want to see something awesome theres a demon door across from the island,it talks,or maybe it was the mushrooms,i dunno"glane said with a laugh  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:17 pm
"Alright but first I'm going to go across the bridge to the bakery I can smell the pie from here and I haven't eaten for a while."Nixa said hearingher stomach growl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:20 pm
"sounds good,,i think ill get some myelf"he walked over to the bakery door,opening it and bowing"come in madame"he said jokingly  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:46 pm
"Your lucky I'm short..."Nixa grumbled to him as she walked in the smells of bread and pie coming to her nose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:50 pm
"if you want something really good the papa dont peach bread is soooo good,especially with a little bit of ice cream"glane said,closing the door behind himself "or the apple pie,the banana pudding is good too,just get whatever,almost all of it is good,except the fruitcake,yick"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:18 pm
"I think my favorite is banana pudding."Nixa said pointing at the small bowl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:30 pm
"okay then,two banana puddings then please!"he asked the old lady behind the counter "im old im not deaf"the lady behind the counter said,putting two bowls of the pudding on the counter "thatll be 30 gold please"glane paid the woman and sat down with their bowls "tell me what you think"he said,pulling out a chair for her  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:57 pm
Sitting down she took a wooden spoon and tasted it."This is really good!"Nixa said after she had finished swallowing it."I think it is way better than my dad makes it."She said taking another bite the pudding tasting sweet in her mouth.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff