Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:34 pm
Aya nodded. "Of course... I wouldn't leave you behind... But I have to ask you... How much do you want to go...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:38 pm
Jami was silent. "I'm not sure...I've lived here forever. And my friends..." she looked out at where Riven and Roan were sleeping. "But then again. I would really like to go places with you. I think I would leave if I can." She grew silent again.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:41 pm
Aya nodded. "Alright... Then I will try my best to find what we need...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:43 pm
"Do you need help?"  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:46 pm
Aya shook his head. "I only need you to show me the way to the middle of the forest..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:48 pm
"Fine. Do you want to go now?"  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Aya thought about it for a second, then shook his head. "No, you need to rest..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:05 pm
"Okay. Well, just wake me when you want to." She moved over to the bed lying in the corner and quickly fell asleep.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

MagmaT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:55 pm
Kisuke slowly walked threw the trees looking at the animals and plants. He then walks into a Gaint boulder that blocks his way. He lightly moves his scythe and the boulder explodes into tiny peices.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:46 am
Paine Came back and fell plop! on her bed. "I am going to sleep for 3 days." Paine fell asleep for only 3 hours. "I'm awake." She put on her normal goth clothes. "Hey, You guys wanna defeat Like fiends in the Eastern side of the Forest?"  

Reborn Rinoa

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:43 pm
Jami woke when Paine came back in. "What? Oh. Umm...there are fiends?" She stretched and stumbled outside to the edge of the forest where she grew a few apples to eat. She tossed them inside the cave, keeping one for herself. She chewed on the fruit as she walked towards the river to bath. Stripping, she jumped in and splashed her face. After bathing, she settled in the water, the coolness seeping through her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:05 pm
Kisuke walked threw the forest. Then he heard water and he started to walk toward it. He passed some branchs out of his way and spoted a white hair girl sitting in the water. Then he turned around and walked away not wanting to be spoted by her.

MagmaT

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:46 pm
Jami turned when she heard someone behind her. "Who are you?" She got out of the water and pulled her cloak around her. Her hair was dripping around her shoulders, but she ignored it as she watched the stranger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:14 pm
Sakira walked down the slope in the forest slowly but she slipped and fell to the bottom. Three eggs slipped out her pocket and they slid across the forest floor. She picked up the 2 eggs that was closest towards her but the third one kept moving. "Wait!" She called after the rolling egg with Yuffa behind her.  

SweetHugz

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces