Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:11 pm
Rina ran toward all the noise. She made a huge wave of water drowning the monster to slow him down for a minute. She ran over to Daisuke "You ok?" She asked him  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:12 pm
"How about we walk around and check out everything together" he said stearing at her Sapphire blueish emerald green eyes.." Wow you have beautiful eyes" looking at them with his browish green eyes..  

KG8584

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:15 pm
daisuke pulled away a bit "i am ok i can do this just let me do this i have to prove my worth he charged at the monster getting ready to slash it but the monster jumped out of the water and came at him he tried to block with the sword but the monster slammed into him hard and knocked the sword into a wall and him on the ground and the sword reverted to its feather form "damn  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:17 pm
"Are you sure?!" She asked worried. I should help him hes going to get himself killed  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:17 pm
KG8584
"How about we walk around and check out everything together" he said stearing at her Sapphire blueish emerald green eyes.." Wow you have beautiful eyes" looking at them with his browish green eyes..

"Ummmm thank you and sure i dont see why not also you have very beautiful eyes too"She said while blushing  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:21 pm
daisuke stands wobbling and pulls out the feathers and holds one in each hand "shiatsimono the feathers turn to two swords and i charge at it attacking it but it blocks most of my attack "i have to prove my worth to my parents no matter what he keeps attacking fiercely  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:23 pm
Rina watches really worried. Don't go getting yourself killed. She thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:25 pm
daisuke gets slammed into the wall and coughs up blood but keeps going at him trying to win  

Atamous

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:27 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584

"Ummmm thank you and sure i dont see why not also you have very beautiful eyes too"She said while blushing

"Let go" he said grabing his guns. He opend the door. then he grabed her hand and entwined there fingers as they stood out in the hallway " where to first" he asked her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:32 pm
Rina gasps when Daisuke gets slammed into the wall. "Please stop and let me fight!" She yelled not wanting him to die  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:36 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"Let go" he said grabing his guns. He opend the door. then he grabed her hand and entwined there fingers as they stood out in the hallway " where to first" he asked her

"ummmmmm i dont know why dont you pick"Deserei commented  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:38 pm
he looks up and he has a blank look on his face but he keeps attack not responding then atamous fly down kicked him away from the monster and clapped his hands and slammed them into the ground and formed a dome around the monster to hold him and he slammed daisuke into the wall with my hands on him holding him to it and the swords fell but he kept swinging wildly i look at him angrily "stop daisuke hes gone quit relax" i yell at him "its over stop now" daisuke stopped and fell to his knees crying "i have to prove my worth or they will leave i have to i look at him warmly "its ok they aren't around we left its ok" i hold him close stroking his head "relax brother its ok"  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:40 pm
Rina watched glad everything was ok. She turned to walk away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:46 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"ummmmmm i dont know why dont you pick"Deserei commented

"Deserei do u mind that we are holding hand expecaily that are fingers are entwined and let walk this way and lets go where ever the halls lead us" Leon said  

KG8584

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:46 pm
"rina stay here with him if he starts acting up again hold him down" i stand and walk over to the dome and take a sword and slice it to pieces along with the monster "i need to make an announcement"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff