Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Comatose (Full: Feel Free to Lurk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Joining!
  Reading ^w^
  Lurking...
View Results

Under_Siege32

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:03 pm
Vincent walked the streets of Ilium, looking for the demon, and looking for Alena. "Man, why couldnt they give me someone to come with? It could get dangerous... I wonder if they have got Alena yet. I still dont have a link to her soul. I had it.... but it disapeared again..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:21 pm
"Damn... He picked a perfect time to dissapear." Orion said putting his back to the wall and watching the restorer carefully. "We'll need him to navigate around Earth."  

The Horologist

Under_Siege32

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:12 pm
Vincent walked around. "I wonder how that portal thing worked out. Where have they been anyways. Someone needs to find me and tell me what is going on, cause im out here, sticking with Akriel's plan and everything....and they are...i dont know!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:51 am
Alena got up, a bit woozy still, "Yes, well, We need to find him." She said as she almost fell a bit.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

The Horologist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:27 pm
"Vincent seemed to have broken away from the group as well..." Orion pulled out his pocket watched snapped it opened, watched it face for a moment then snapped it closed. "It seems he's in the piaza just north of there. Let's take the main road there, pick him up and the go find Akriel."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:01 pm
"Okay then." Luna let Orion lead the way. "Let's go."  

SweetHugz

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:04 pm
Alena nodded, smiling. "Alright, lets go!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:50 am
Akriel knew they'd come after him sooner or later. so he muttered slightly and made 5 multiples of himself, each one with a soul identical to his in every way, sent them off in diferent directions, and changed course to head West  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Horologist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:18 pm
They stepped back into the street and headed twords the piaza, arriving quicker than expected.
"Do you see him?" Orion said looking around.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:24 pm
Vincent stopped for a second. "What the h@#$ Akriel...i have five souls of the same...and they are all Akriels. Wow....i must be losing my mind." Vincent continued walking in search for Alena, not knowing what the others knew.  

Under_Siege32

The Horologist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:16 pm
Orion heard a shout. He turned sharply and saw Vincent dashing up a side street. "Vincent!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:19 pm
[[Lol he called himself 'Jack.']]

Luna looked over to where Orion turned his head and looked. "Vincent?" She said a bit puzzled. "What is he doing here?"  

SweetHugz

Under_Siege32

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:55 pm
SweetHugz
[[Lol he called himself 'Jack.']]
[[I know, i use that name in so many other rp's that im so used to it... ugh...]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:21 pm
Vincent looked at her. "I was looking for Alena, werent you?" Vincent looked puzzled, and notcied Orion and Luna were there. They must of found her. "Is she ok?" Jacks face filled with sadness.  

Under_Siege32

The Horologist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:48 pm
"Yes, she's fine." Orion nodded. "We apprehended the demons but two got away through a portal to Earth, now Akriel is missing."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff