Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:32 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin chuckled and headed for the cabin until he heard some noise from the lake around them. He turned towards the lake and saw Collie and Lovie. "Hey guys!" he yelled out to them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:34 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy turned to the lake to see collie. And her brother who she wished she didn't know right now. " Oh my god" she said and quickly before Justin could see her brother wearing a black speedo pulled him into the cabin.

Vaginal Grape

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:35 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie jumped into the lake, hearing Justins voice she looked over towards him. She waved slightly and then stuck her tongue out at him. "Hey dork" she said jokingly and laughed.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:41 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin chuckled at Collie's remark until Cassy pulled him into the cabin. "Whats up? Why don't we like..Go swimming with your bro and Collie?" he asked Cassy raising an eyebrow.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:46 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy didn't mind going swimming. But she didn't want Justin seeing Lovies special feature. The thing below his waist that was longer and thicker than any guys. Lovie usually intimidated guys easily. She didn;t want to make Justin sad though. " Never mind and sure swimming. Let me change." she said kissing his cheek then running to her room changing into a skimpy white bikini and putting her hair up into a poney tail.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:50 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie yawned as she began to swim around, as she floated on her back in the water. She felt the warm sun beating down on her and smiled. "Hehe, summer tan!" she said laughing as she yawned once again.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)((my god that made me burst out laughing, sorry but i thought it was funny as hell))  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:54 pm
((thats what im here for lol))

^__^ Lovie ^__^
Lovie smiled and went under Collie he quickly put his hands on her hips and pulled her under water.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:55 pm
User Image +Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin chuckled and nodded as he took off his pants and shirt then his shoes. All was left was his shark tooth necklace and his boxers. "Ok..Lets roll.." he said opening the door and winking at her.
((Omg that below the waist thing had me out of my chair!))  

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:57 pm
((lol thats what im here for))

~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled and walked out the door. She had a very sexy tattoo on her lower back right above her a**. And she had her belly button peirced with a little black star hanging from the hoop.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:00 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie let out a soft scream and took a huge breath just in time before she was completly pulled under water. She looked down through the lake water and saw a sillouette of Lovie. She laughed in her head and a huge grin. She wriggled free of his grip and lightly pushed him on the chest with her foot further under water. She swan back up to the surface and took a big breath, breathing heavily and she swan quickly to the edge and laid back on the bank of the lake.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)((edit: btw kero, you gonna post in the other rp? xD))  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:02 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled and kicked up to the surface. He saw Collies sexy body laying on the side. He sawm to the side and got out laying beside her his "Package" easibly noticeable.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:07 pm
User Image +Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
Justin checked Cassy out from behind and yawned slightly. When they got about a few seconds away from the lake he took off running for it and jumped right in with a loud "YEAH!".
((Now..))  

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:08 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled and dived into the lake then resurfaced to get some air.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:12 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie had her eyes closed, basking in the sun. She opened her eyes and couldn't help but noticed, she smirked slightly and scooted next to him as she rolled onto her side and laid her hand on his chest. She smiled up at him and gazed into his eyes. "I'm gonna get you for almost drowning me" she said sticking her tongue out at him. She started laughing as Justin jumped into the pool, splashing both of them. "Dork, you got me wet again." she said sitting up and began to wring (sp?) her hair out.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:16 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled at her threat. Then went and jumped into the water. " Justin. Hey man. How do you feel about a game of chicken??" He asked smirking. Pretty much giving Justin permission to get close to Cassy's lower half.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff