Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:42 am
"Oh, okay." Tai said, smiling. "I'm Tai, nice to meet you." She tilted her head slightly, "Do you know who are other roomate is? Cause I noticed the other bed was taken, and I know it's not shrimpy's." She giggled, knowing it would probably bug him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:33 am
"Chi, which is your dorm room?" Freya asked her identical sister.

"Chi is in room 13." Chi awnsered.

"I am too."

"We're roomies!" Alexas said happily. ""But that means there are four in one room...that wierd guy, me, and you two..."

"We persocoms do not need beds; we just go into a sort of hibernation. We can also stay up all night. We just need to recharge once in a while," Freya explained.

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:01 am
"I'MNOTASHRIMPDAMMITDON'TCALLMESHRIMPORI'LLBITEYOURLEGSOFF!" Edward yelled at the top of his lungs, which was well heard through the entire school.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:20 am
"Calm down already. If we knew your name we wouldn't call you shrimpy." Tai stuck her tongue out at him.  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:26 am
Alexas had ceovered her ears when she heard his yell. Said yell made it easy for her to find them. "You know you're loud, right?" she said.

Chi pointed at Ed. "What is the name of this little boy?" she said.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:34 am
Tai looked to the new girls, "Yup, he seems to do this when someone calls him short." She said smiling, "I'm Tai by the way, and you are?"  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:37 am
"Alexas," Alexas said, smiling.

"Chi is Chi," I think it's obvious who said that.

"And I am Freya," Freya said.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:39 am
"DON'TCALLMESHRIMPYDAMMIT!" He yelled again, flailing his arms angrily. After several minutes of much needed cooling down, he looked to Tai, "Sorry, it's kinda an impulse...usually everyone says my younger brother is the older and it get annoying..." Ed turned to Chi to answer her question. "I'm Edward, but just call me Ed, or Edo-kun, which ever you want." he said with a smile.  

Miriana Palefire

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:49 am
"Nice to meet all of you." Tai smiled, "I still don't know who my other roomate is.. They haven't made themself known yet." She said, the smile fading slightly. Her stomach growled suddenly and she covered it with a hand, blushing slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:50 am
((Gotta go...))
"Hungry?" Alexas asked.

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:57 am
"Well, I was just heading to the cafeteria, you can join us if you'd like." Edward said with a laugh and a wave of a hand.

((Minna, you can figure someway to join us in the cafeteria.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:23 am
"Sure, lead the way." Tai smiled and followed after him, "So, Ed, you're an alchemist?" She asked, hoping she was right. It'd be embarassing if she was wrong.

[[ Sorry, I was playing a game. ]]

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:33 am
((Ha ha! Back!))
"Chi is a chobit!" Chi piped up.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:40 am
Luminia Walked into the school with her hair shimmering in the sunlight. "-yawn- I never knew a school like this could be so peaceful sometimes." she walked to her classroom and began her dark magic orb to grow a little bigger.

Reborn Rinoa

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:54 am
"Yup, a state alchemist to be exact, started alchemy when I was 6." Edward said with a laugh. "Gained my title at 12."

((sorry got hung up on something.))

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces