Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:10 pm
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
After half an hour of driving, they come up to a large white house. Cloud parks in the drive way and helps the girls out. "Here we are" He said.
Rose's eyes widen at the house. "Wow! It's huge." She blurted out. "Sorry.." She said turning pink of embarrassment.

"Thats nothing. Come in and look around" He took them inside. The living room was the biggest room in the house. Cloud had about five or six acoustic
guitars propped up against one of the walls.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:12 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
After half an hour of driving, they come up to a large white house. Cloud parks in the drive way and helps the girls out. "Here we are" He said.
Rose's eyes widen at the house. "Wow! It's huge." She blurted out. "Sorry.." She said turning pink of embarrassment.

"Thats nothing. Come in and look around" He took them inside. The living room was the biggest room in the house. Cloud had about five or six acoustic

"Do you play?" She asked as she looked at the guitars.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:16 pm
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate

Wow, she thought. He really is different from the other masters. He actually cares about us.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:19 pm
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate

"Yeah, I do." He picked up one of the guitars and checked its condition. "Half of these haven't been tuned in ages though." He put the guitar down. At the end of the room was a medium sized fireplace. over the fireplace hung an obsidian-black claymore sword.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:21 pm
Rose looked at the sword. She like swords alot. "May I looked at that sword?" She asked pointing at the sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:27 pm
SweetHugz
Rose looked at the sword. She like swords alot. "May I looked at that sword?" She asked pointing at the sword.

"Of course. Be careful though, it belonged to my father." He said, a glimmer of sadness in his eye as his said it. "If you look carefully you can see an engraving on the side. it says `Fight to live to fight again`."  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:34 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

"Of course. Be careful though, it belonged to my father." He said, a glimmer of sadness in his eye as his said it. "If you look carefully you can see an engraving on the side. it says `Fight to live to fight again`."

"Interesting thing to engrave on a sword," Jade said interestedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:36 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

Rose picked up the sword and pratice her sword skills with it. She almost looked like she was dancing across the floor with it. Then she remember that people were watching her. Rose turned red and put the sword back. "I-I-It's a nice sword." She said stammered.  

SweetHugz

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:20 pm
kyashii slowly walked from cage to cage, inspecting the slaves in each. she sighed as she was finding none to her liking. she turned to the slave master agravatedly. "what will it take to find one that i want!?" she said rather loud, seeing a small girl in a cage flinch, she lowered her voice. "im gonna look by myself, if i find one, i'l call you..." she said firmly, and waited for him to leave.
once he was out of sight, kyashii stood in the middle of the room, her ear twitched, and she held out her hands, "who here wants a home?" she yelled as loud as she could, so all the slaves could hear her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:27 pm
((I'm not sure if I should use her yet. She's not on the list, but she's a slave. If you want, I'll PM you her profile.))

Ashley Amnesia

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:32 pm
((that would be helpfull, i dont know who is a slave that doesn't have a master... *tear*))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:39 pm
((Okay! I'll send it to you in a sec.))  

Ashley Amnesia

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:42 pm
Sarah just sat in her cage. She heard the woman yelling, but was too scared to say anything. 'I hope she doesn't notice me...' she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:46 pm
kyashii sighed as she saaw all the slaves cower away in their corners. she decided to walk around the line one more time before leaaving. she came across one little girl with a red collar. "come here" she said softly, and sliped her hand through the bars. her tail swung slowly behind her.

notsofluffy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:50 pm
"U-umm, H-hello M-ma'am." Sarah stuttered out as she walked up to the bars slowly. 'I hope she's not mean. I hope she's not mean.' she thought over and over again.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff