Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Zombie Outbreak (Open! Send in your profiles!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna rp with us?
  Sure!
  Nah...
  I'm just here for the gold.
View Results

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:23 pm
midnight growled and got up and put her trench coat on and walked past Vlad and up the stairs and looked at an open window"found how they are getting in."Midnight said down to them and she pushed a book shelf to the window covering it.Midnight then sat down and growled and said to her self"I was send on a in out mission and its more like a in stay in mission to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:25 pm
"Alright then." Sage sighed  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:31 pm
"So what now, I'm stuck here with you people?!" Vladimir sighed, he was somewhat annoyed at the thought of being in the same room with these people for more than an hour, they didn't seem to be pleasant company for him. He then sat down on the floor and shook his head. "Well, if we're gonna be in here, we might as well see if there is anything to eat around this place..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:26 am
Midnight nodded.midnight learned to see people's emotions from the way they act and knew the Vlad didn't like to be with her or the others right now.Midnight cane downstairs and sat by him"what dont you want to be with the others right now or me?"  

TheGothicPunk666

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:55 am
"He probably hates us pathetic americans." she said very lowly to herself, hearing midnights question  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:03 am
Midnight got up and went up stairs and shook her head"man this is bad."Midnight rubed her temples and sighed"just remeber the training."  

TheGothicPunk666

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:13 pm
Vladimir heard what Bloody Knuckles said and quickly got up and ran over to her, pinning her to a wall and lifting her up a bit. "You have no idea what I've gone through all my life. While you stayed in your homes and lived with your families, taking for granite everything that was given to you, I was burdened with being a russian government dog since birth." He spoke through his teeth and his eyes showed a look of pure malice and discontempt. "My life is filled with death and destruction, so I came here to try and save you people from something you deserved. If you don't like it, the you and the rest of your country can burn in hell for all I care..." He then let her go, and began walking to a couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:35 am
Midnight turned and faced him"Only one person here would know what you have gone though."Midnight said as she sat down on the stairs and looked down.  

TheGothicPunk666

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:16 am
"Fine, I'll see you guys around." Sage rubbed her neck slightly and walked up the stairs, leaving the group. "For your information, I didn't live with my family. I'm happy they were killed." she gritted her teeth, and looked around. The window blocked, she could see the zombies waiting outside. This is a Suicide Attempt. Idiot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:18 pm
Midnight sighed."What am I talking about the.....they saved me."  

TheGothicPunk666

Myst1c_Nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:48 pm
jumped to his heels and walked up to the girl that was standing at the window ready to release them into the house. "Don't do it girl.....you're a lot better than that. come back over here and leave the window alone. you're part of a team to get out of here. we need you and your skills, just like you need us and our skills. don't mind the russian, he's a hopeless case and i can tell that he'd rather be alone on his own than to stick with a group. i just want to ditch him and get out of here safely with you and the rest of the team we created. he's getting to be a thorn in my side to but i have to ignore it to ensure everyone else in the group is safe." he walked up to the girl and turned her around, away from the window. he walked her over to the stairs and sat her on the top stair, shutting the door to the broken window behind him. " be easy and calm. we are all in the same situation you're in at the moment." he grabbed her hand and turned her cheek so she's looking at him. " i'll get you out if it kills me. i promise you that."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:30 pm
"Why would you do that?" she said lowly, aiming her gaze at the ground. "Why would you risk your life for me?"  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

Myst1c_Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:06 pm
"let's just say i feel like you could be family for some reason. you are important to me for some reason and as long as i'm alive i won't let anything get ahold of you." he smiled and held her hand slightly to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:11 pm
"FineI'll stay, but if Russian over there wakes up with his money or guns missing, he had it coming." Sage sighed  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

Myst1c_Nightmare

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:17 pm
"good." he said as he smiled and looked around.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff