Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordOkageSpencer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:06 pm
( I hope this works.....)
Lord Spencer logged in and poped through the chaos gate in the town.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:57 pm
"Wow, I forgot my level, heh heh. I think it's 52." he said as he put his hands behind his head.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:27 pm
Edin turned his head to Tsuyuna. "You okay with this?" He put a hand on his waist. "She doesn't seem that trustworthy right now..." He thought looking back at Nero.

Mitsukai nodded and smiled. "I do that a lot...too. User Image" Turning to Zeig and Hitomi, she blankly looked at them. "Uh...well we're all totally different levels..then..well we want Hitomi to gain a lot of levels since she's the lowest, right? So we should go somewhere around my level, maybe higher. We don't want to make it difficult for either of us.."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:07 am
"How about we go to a random area right now and train for now." he said as he started getting uneasy  

Zieg_Tonanami

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:53 pm
Sauce-Kay
Edin turned his head to Tsuyuna. "You okay with this?" He put a hand on his waist. "She doesn't seem that trustworthy right now..." He thought looking back at Nero.

Mitsukai nodded and smiled. "I do that a lot...too. User Image" Turning to Zeig and Hitomi, she blankly looked at them. "Uh...well we're all totally different levels..then..well we want Hitomi to gain a lot of levels since she's the lowest, right? So we should go somewhere around my level, maybe higher. We don't want to make it difficult for either of us.."

"Of course," Tsuyuna lied. If it was not blatantly obvious already that she felt uncomfortable with the situation, it sure was clear now. She tapped her foot nervously. "Wonder what's gonna happen now..." she mused.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:06 am
"I'm not that weak! Let's just go and do the quest!" hitomi said, looking frantic.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:17 pm
Edin sighed. "Okay, we'll go. Where's your 'hideout' of yours?"

Mitsukai sighed. "Are we going to do a quest? Or not? Personally I say we just go to a random field. Well whatever level works for me." She said, smiling and both of them, attempting to act happy. "Well.."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:36 pm
"How about a level 45 area then? It's a good place for ya'll to level up some. I'll keep on healing if needbe. Hitomi, we're thinking for your good, so you won't die in middle of the quest. I may be a high level, but I don't have any money for recovery items.  

Zieg_Tonanami

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:09 pm
Sauce-Kay
Edin sighed. "Okay, we'll go. Where's your 'hideout' of yours?"

Mitsukai sighed. "Are we going to do a quest? Or not? Personally I say we just go to a random field. Well whatever level works for me." She said, smiling and both of them, attempting to act happy. "Well.."

Tsuyuna paused before she was about to speak. Hideout? "I don't think I've ever really had one," she said in embarrassment. Honestly, she had always gone "wherever the wind took her" and did not care about having a permanent place of residency. Well...she did have a house that she had gotten for her character at the start of the game, but she had never used it since. "I do have a house," she stated, not wanting to seem foolish, "I jus' haven't used it in a while. We can go there if ya want." Mentally, Tsuyuna desperately hoped he would decline; a small, unknown section of her consciousness wished otherwise.

Derek awoke from his slumber to find that he had slept for a good two hours. It was still raining outside. "I hate weekends," he grumbled, for there literally there was nothing for him to do. Well, almost nothing -he could always log onto the World. But he despised the game. Deciding he had nothing better to do, her got off of his bed and reached for the sole book on his shelf. Sputtering as he blew the dust of the cover and the pages, he opened it to the front. "Holy cr- I haven't read this in a long while." he mused, "Time to brush up on my German." The woman who had given him the book indeed was German and spoke it quite often when he was present. Other times she would speak in her second native language, Japanese.
He flipped through the pages. To his surprise, he remembered his German quite well, even though he had not spoken or read it for over a decade. The story was just as vivid to him now as it was then. But as he read through it, other memories arose to his mind. Memories not about the book or story, but about its writer.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:16 pm
Accessing "The World R:2"...

Load Complete.

Welcome to "The World R:2"

Creating new character account...

Choose Class...Flick Reaper.
Gender...Male
Body Style...Child.
Skin Color...Pale.
Eye Style...Style 3 [Large].
Eye Color...Bordeaux.
Hair Style...Style 5 [Long,Straight]
Hair Color...Strawberry Blonde

Clothing Style:
Head...Lace Skull Cap [Gothic].
Top...Bare.
Arms...Cross Arm Wraps [Gothic].
Wrists/Hands...Bloody Gloves [Horror].
Torso...Bead Silk String Belt [Gothic].
Bottom...Egyptian Silk Dress Bottom [Gothic.].
Ankles...Cross Ankle Wraps [Gothic].
Feet...Bare.

Clothing Color:
Head...Main: Black/Other: Crimson
Top...Main: None
Arms...Main: Black/Other: Black
Wrists/Hands...Main: Crimson
Torso...Main: Black/Other: Crimson
Bottom...Main: Black
Ankles...Main: Black/Other: Black
Feet...None.

Enter Character Name...
CagedBird

Registering...
Registering...
Thank you. Logging into "The World R:2"...

The Slate Scholar
Crew

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:10 pm
Δ Server: Root Town of Mac Anu

This was it. This would be his first time logging in to this MMORPG, or really any MMORPG. With tightly clenched fists, Caged's display lit up in a vast array of warm colors. Circles of blue light enveloped him and then steadily vanished into the brick ground. "Wow..." he muttered, hearing an edited version of his voice coming out of his mouth. It still sounded like his own, only at a more youthful age, about 14. He couldn't believe the amount of detail around his character: small cracks in the bricks, ever so subtle color variations, and yet an eerie warmtheminated from the visuals. "So this...is The World. It's beautiful..."

Admiring the architecture around him for a while longer, CagedBird slowly began moving around on the screen. His figure ran slanted forward, arms outstretched behind him uselessly. Caged noticed that as he moved, the jewels of his equipment, the dress hanging loosely around his waist, and his hair moved along with him. Such accuracy in movement was awe inspiring, especially to an artist such as himself. He swiveled the camera around to the Save Shop, of which he moved his avatar to quickly. The Save Menu sprung open, and Caged made his first save data. So far his stats were:

CagedBird
Level: 1
HP: 50/50
MP: 25/25

Mild stats. Caged quickly swiveled around to check out the other characters around him. Most were level 30 or higher, and speaking about terms of The World he didn't understand yet. Chim Chims, PK, PKKs, Assashim Chim, Lucky Animals? This didn't make any sense to him. Maybe he should have checked the forums before coming here.

Standing still for so long, Caged notice people's characters turning towards him. He quickly turned and ran outside the building he was currently in, only to be enveloped in the warmness of a perpetual setting sun. This was Mac Anu.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:34 am
"Well, i got the money if ya wanna get items. but I'm all ready to go."  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:52 am
"Well, it's up to you Mitsukai. If you want to go right now or not, it's up to you. Man it's starting to be a drag. I want to kill something!!!!" Zieg said as he started throwing his hands in the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:03 am
Mitsukai nodded. "Okay, I don't want to do a quest just some random field is fine. Let's go!" She left the Quest NPC and began heading towards the gate, again. "Dol Dona...we can't go to a level 45 area in this server, right? So back to Mac Anu."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:21 am
CagedBird sighed softly as he reached the outside of the Chaos Gate's "Dome". Now that he was outside, he could see players running back and forth amongst each other, chatting. But what disturbed him the most were the conversations going on between players.

"Did you see that guy?"
"Yeah. That's such an awesome staff; should we try it?"
"Totally. He's soloing now, so he should be able to kill."

People killing each other for items? I though my friends said this game was about leveling up with your friends and defeating monsters, not player killing...Wait, could "PK" mean Player Killing? I'll have to ask once we I get back into school. Caged noticed that as those last words were spoken, the two players went off towards the Chaos Gate. Well, at least I have nothing of value...right? I mean, so they won't want to try and PK me? Right?

Caged quickly shook of the conversation he had accidently heard and had his character move of the the green Teleport Pad next to the entrance-way. "So...the first thing I should do is stock up on items? I don't really have a lot of gold right now, so should I try a field? I'm sure they should have some level one monsters for me to level up on. I have a pretty decent attack and defense rate, so I should be fine on my own for now. Though I still may want to buy some items other than what I have now."

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff