Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
You might be a Trekkie if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spaceisthefinalfrontier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:50 am
-You have a hour long debate in choir why Star Trek is better than Star Wars. (God, that was fun.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:54 pm
animeyumichan
Miral Paris
Kizzeh
When you draw suggestive artwork of a vulcan and human(not gonna name names razz )

Making an Altmer as close to a vulcan as possible in oblivion. redface

Wanting to make game mods for the alien races. mrgreen

When you see a black berry phone from afar and think tri-quarter.

Hehe. Artwork. My friend is guilty of that one, but hers is all Voyager-related.

Yeah, pretty much all cell phones look like tricorders or communicators. (I think they even copied the design from ST.)

the guy who invented the cell phone was inspired by star trek...and the designs were completely taken from it...

*has watched documentaries/interviews*

Oh yeah. I believe I watched a program such as that a few years ago. What channel was it on? (I'll take a guess and say it was the History Channel...) *w00t for smart people*  

Miral Paris

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:29 am
...when the reason you met your boyfriend (of 3.5 years, now) is because of a discussion he overheard between you and your history prof about Leonardo DaVinci in Star Trek.... heart heart (We're both ST nerds and proud of it!)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:32 am
when you don't even want to know the actors' actual names because you want them to be real

when you watch iCarly just because you heard Tuvok was the principal, and when you saw him yelled, "OMG, IT'S TUVOK!"

You tried to get your band director to do a marching show with the opening themes from the series

you're the only person who laighs when you english teacher makes a reference to Star Trek and defend it when everyone looks at you weird  

Tohru-licious

Maria Stark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:43 pm
Tohru-licious
when you don't even want to know the actors' actual names because you want them to be real

when you watch iCarly just because you heard Tuvok was the principal, and when you saw him yelled, "OMG, IT'S TUVOK!"

You tried to get your band director to do a marching show with the opening themes from the series

you're the only person who laighs when you english teacher makes a reference to Star Trek and defend it when everyone looks at you weird

OMG! I'm guilty of all the above!!
That is so the only reason I watched iCarly! I thought it was funny 'cause he was in the first scene of the first episode laughing his head off!
My band director wouldn't listen to me when I asked. crying
My teachers always make Trek comments WHEN I'M WEARING MY SPOCK TEE SHIRT!! And then no one notices that I'm wearing my Spock tee shirt!! stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:32 pm
If more then 5 of these reasons are relatable to your every day life.
I'd would be guilty. xp  

jinx_at_luv

The Angry Therapist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:38 pm
If you talk in geek speak!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:06 pm
If you changed all your computer's function sounds to the Federation computer's voice

If you stay up till 4 in the morning every night tweaking your star trek games

If you change your middle name to the name of one of your favorite characters.

If you send angry PMs over discrepancies in one of the other guild's roleplays cuz it's not what your tech manuals say.

guilty of all the above sweatdrop  

Ezri Arian

YourLittleLovingNightmare

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:22 pm
Rigu Ryu
-If, at your wedding, instead of saying, "I do," you say, "Make it so."

oh my god i should do that lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:34 pm
Tohru-licious

My teacher did that once. She said conformity would suck because we'd all be like the borg. I laughed out loud and everybody else stared. She was like "well, we have one trekkie at least."  

YourLittleLovingNightmare

Commander Garrus Vakarian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:49 am
"I dont know if this was posted, but I gotta say it.

When you pull your shirt down like Picard EVERY time you stand."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:57 pm
Tohru-licious

My science and math teachers do that all the time. My science instructor will say something from TNG, like "Make it so!" I'll look up and smile, and she'll be like, "Yeah, you heard that." My math teacher puts TOS and TNG quotes on the board all the time. We may even get to have a debate in math on the last day of school about an issue from TOS. I'm looking forward to that. <3  

Miral Paris

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:37 am
you draw something ST related for your Visual Arts class
User Image
No flaming please. Only constructive criticism.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:19 am
rofl. i always curse at people in klingon when we are having an arguement, that usually ends it. they hear weird grunts and thats it for them. lols. they dont know i am actually insulting them. ninja  

ranch_and_potatos

Captain Treky

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:28 am
When you play poker or any card game on the computer and you name your computer played apponents Worf, Riker, and Data.
(I have done this)  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces