Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilMonkeyPirate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:05 pm
in my band all you have to do is dye all your hair funny colors and she gets pissed off...which is why a bunch of kids have blue hair. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:21 pm
act really confused about the key signature, even if it's 4 4.
and my personal favorite drop your mute at a crucual point in the music.  

FrenchHorn_Gal

Melt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:23 pm
FrenchHorn_Gal

That happned in a concert one time. The first clarinet began to play this little solo it had for like 2 measures (he was the only one playing) and osmeone dropped their mute as he started. You can hear it on the recording and everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:25 pm
Melt
FrenchHorn_Gal

That happned in a concert one time. The first clarinet began to play this little solo it had for like 2 measures (he was the only one playing) and osmeone dropped their mute as he started. You can hear it on the recording and everything.

eek I only did that during practice. NEVER at a concert. biggrin  

FrenchHorn_Gal

Melt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:35 pm
FrenchHorn_Gal
Melt
FrenchHorn_Gal

eek I only did that during practice. NEVER at a concert. biggrin

I dont think they did it on purpose. I'd be so embarresed if that did happen though.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:08 pm
Fay3840
If you have morning anouncements in band talk during them like you are not listening I know it is not much but my freind and I do it in Band like every day and our band director gets pissed at us all the time. Or just talk during the band like when you are practicing. I don't know what it is about but teaxhers hate it when you talk. Oh and if you don't play when you are supposed to. That always works too. My director would kill us if she could when we don't play when we (trombone section) are supposed to. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin Hope that does anything for you! HAVE FUN annoying you band director!!! biggrin

Ah, good times, good times. Then of course Eddie and Alex are talking all the time so she made them sit one seat apart, then I was mumbling under my breath at rapshaw that we were doing all the things he was correcting us on in sectionals today, because we really were, I was truly testing his favoritism with me.  

BeguiledAlmond

Angel_of_Music1331

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:23 pm
Well our band can do anything right the first time. But then the second time it's perfect. Also one time we talked so much we had to write an essay on "Why you shouldn't talk in band"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:52 am
bump blaugh  

Goonybird

MidnightArticuno

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:32 am
Don't play your instrument. The clarinet section leader hardly ever plays her instrument, he get soooo mad at her, and she does it nearly every day. Well, that's what you get for putting a reshman in charge...

Oh, another thing, ask him for his car keys during summer band practice to go get breakfast at Sheetz. When he says, 'Noooooo, you gotta PRACTICE!!' put on a pouty face and say 'Buuuuuuuut!! If I don't eeeaaat then I get huuuuungry and then I get diiiizzy and when I play I'll pass oouuut!!' Usually, it succeeds in annoying him and you get the car keys. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:49 pm
Krazy Lew
overblow or play not in tune all the time...

There is a first Tenor that did this...The first Alto heard it too...

We haven't heard from the Tenor since.  

Cid High-Wind

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100

Cid High-Wind

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:58 pm
Every year, the band takes a trip somewhere. Last year it was Disney land, this year its the beach. Anyway, we take these long bus rides...oh what fun those are!

Once, we were coming back from a competition, and the bus was crowded. We had people trying to get off at the same time people were trying to get on. My friend proclaimed that we were having "Too much bonding!" It was great!

Also, having a band member trying to sleep in the isle of the bus is great, especially when people try to step over them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:10 pm
Put an obnoxious antenna ball on the end of thier baton!  

[Violet Eyes]

Mirri Night

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:15 pm
If I did most of the stuff in here to my band director (of the stuff that we don't already do, anyway xd ), he'd kill me. gonk

How do your directors respond to all these things? eek  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:04 pm
Mirri Night
If I did most of the stuff in here to my band director (of the stuff that we don't already do, anyway xd ), he'd kill me. gonk

How do your directors respond to all these things? eek

I haven't actually done any of this. If I did, I'd SO be suspended!
I did get a note once in band class saying "Hi Mr. B, I knew you'd read this, so I just wanted to say hi!  

[Violet Eyes]

drspoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:20 am
to annoy our band director, me and the tuba section leader make up dances to the music*even when we play, we dance* and so we play really loud and outta tune xp we also come up with songs to sing before each song..my favorite is about a song named Folk Dances by Schosticovitch(or something like that)...it goes

----Wasted away again in schosticovitchville....searchin for my lost package of nukes....some people claim that there's a russian to blame..but i know.....its those damn commies fault!..eating my spongecake....watchin the sun bake...all those russians covered in oil...strummin my six string....*finishes up as the regular song with that chorus*

(the band director always lets us finish singing it too! xp )  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff