Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic! In the Classroom (new pics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's these substandard motels on the
  la la la la la
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:21 am
It's cool! I like it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:52 am
Polyphonic Twilight
It's cool! I like it 3nodding

Haha. Thank you  

SingPaNiCDiScO

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:34 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Scarlet Summer
Your poster boards for London and Washington D.C. are really cool Polyphonic Twilight! blaugh
It would be so awesome to visit those cities, you're so lucky! mrgreen
Thanks.
Yeah, my school organizes a bunch of "city trips" where we go places for about four days. It's expensive, but a lot cheaper than if you were to go and have to pay for a hotel and the full price for all the museums and stuff like that... And it's even more fun since a bunch of your friends are with you xp

PrimeRib: I didn't know there was a special word for flower arrangement. Oh and less you mean bouquets xp

Hmm I don't know if I have a temper..... I just get frustrated! xp domokun Haha.

Theres a special name for someone that creates flower arrangments. O.o
FLOREST!! <33 It came to me as I was typing that. xDD

Pshhh, whatever, Poly gets ANGRY. scream <- Like that.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:37 pm
@ SingPaNiCDiScO: That binder is AWESOME. <3 My binders are boring this year. I need to decorate them.

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:05 pm
`PrimeRib
@ SingPaNiCDiScO: That binder is AWESOME. <3 My binders are boring this year. I need to decorate them.

Haha. Awww Yeah. I wanna see xd you're artisic...al. that's my words. Artistical. RAWR my dad keeps making fun of me "I especially love all the hearts around Brendon." I'm like dad... shut up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:31 pm
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Scarlet Summer
Your poster boards for London and Washington D.C. are really cool Polyphonic Twilight! blaugh
Thanks.
Yeah, my school organizes a bunch of "city trips" where we go places for about four days. It's expensive, but a lot cheaper than if you were to go and have to pay for a hotel and the full price for all the museums and stuff like that... And it's even more fun since a bunch of your friends are with you xp

PrimeRib: I didn't know there was a special word for flower arrangement. Oh and less you mean bouquets xp

Hmm I don't know if I have a temper..... I just get frustrated! xp domokun Haha.

I wrote "and less" instead of "unless" surprised xp
(Just randomly noticed that..)

And oh yeah. You're right. That's what they're called xp

My binders this year... are the same as last year surprised Even though they're all crappy and ruined. I need to get new ones, but haven't had time yet xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:26 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib

Haha. Awww Yeah. I wanna see xd you're artisic...al. that's my words. Artistical. RAWR my dad keeps making fun of me "I especially love all the hearts around Brendon." I'm like dad... shut up.

Artistical. xd

Your dad rocks.

[this is totally not P!ATD related..] but today I was on the phone talking to my dad and he was like, "You still going to the skate park with Niki tonight?" (Niki is my best friend) and I'm like, "No, she has to go somewhere." And then he's like, "Well, you could go to the skate park by yourself and hit on the skater boys." and I'm just like...cracking up... rofl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:27 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Scarlet Summer
Thanks.

I wrote "and less" instead of "unless" surprised xp
(Just randomly noticed that..)

And oh yeah. You're right. That's what they're called xp

My binders this year... are the same as last year surprised Even though they're all crappy and ruined. I need to get new ones, but haven't had time yet xp

I'm using the same binders I had last year as well. My arent ruined though. surprised

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:41 pm
`PrimeRib
I'm using the same binders I had last year as well. My arent ruined though. surprised
Oh but mine are like the thin, flimsy cardboard ones.. if you know what I'm talking about xp So the corners are all bent and they're worn out... and written all over xp One says "P!ATD = LOVE" in it in big black letters..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:18 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Oh but mine are like the thin, flimsy cardboard ones.. if you know what I'm talking about xp So the corners are all bent and they're worn out... and written all over xp One says "P!ATD = LOVE" in it in big black letters..

Ohh, I know what you're talking about. Mine are cardboard too but they are covered in like...plastic. xD And they have that little slot thing on both covers of it where you can stick like a paper in it. And then on the inside theres like...a little plastic pocket in the front and in the back. xd

You should write `PrimeRib on one of yours. redface

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:54 am
I will! wink
I wrote it in my myspace, under "Who I'd Like To Meet:" xp heart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:55 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I will! wink

Haha, YES! <3
I added you, BTW. ;D

Do you use Facebook?

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:16 am
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
I will! wink

Haha, YES! <3
I added you, BTW. ;D

Do you use Facebook?
I noticed whee

No I don't.. I figure if I have Myspace why would I get Facebook? Aren't they pretty much the same? xp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:30 am
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
I will! wink

Haha, YES! <3
I added you, BTW. ;D

Do you use Facebook?
I noticed whee

No I don't.. I figure if I have Myspace why would I get Facebook? Aren't they pretty much the same? xp

biggrin Yayy. You commented me. xD

I don't use my MySpace. You should get Facebook!! It's like, ten times better. And it isnt a popularity contest. I'd comment you everyday. redface

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:42 am
Yesh I did whee

I don't really use my Myspace all that much either. It's mainly just to stay in touch with my friends in the US, like to see pictures of them and know what they've been up to and stuff. Because with time differences, we're never on AIM at the same time and most of them never check their email. So Myspace is the easiest way to stay in touch...

I'll get Facebook if you really want me to. But I'll only have you as my friend on it xp redface

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff