Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The Deep Space 9 Cafe and Vortex Bar! (Come join us!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sustineo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:30 pm
erm............................

i think I will have some root beer whee

Im not exactly to keen for alien drinks!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:33 pm
*pops open a cold bottle of root beer* Here you go. Don't worry about it. Root beer's good stuff. Maybe next time you can try something new, huh?  

Lindira
Crew

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:00 am
eek William Shatner won a Golden Globe! Good to see he's still well in the game. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:30 am
Lindira
*pops open a cold bottle of root beer* Here you go. Don't worry about it. Root beer's good stuff. Maybe next time you can try something new, huh?

yeah....... maby next time stressed  

Sustineo

jamie405

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:01 pm
Takai_desu_yo
hm. That brings up a thought. Hey, Jamie, what are you?

Human and Aspian mix.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:42 pm
charge888
Lindira

I know!!! I will have some trixian bubble juice!!! biggrin (I hope I spelled that right!!!!)  

Sustineo

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:18 am
jamie1295
Takai_desu_yo

Guesss............ HUMAN YOU IDIOT!!!

The Rules
6) Do not pick fights with other members

First Warning. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:09 pm
Takai_desu_yo
jamie1295
Takai_desu_yo

Guesss............ HUMAN YOU IDIOT!!!

The Rules
6) Do not pick fights with other members

First Warning. stare

(Oops..... sorry bout that...) Jamie turns away and says "My rifle's settings are at 67% all the time. If need be, I'll turn them down..." He sets his rifle down and pulls out a computer pad. Jamie pulls a cord out and plugs it into his rifle. He hits several buttons and unplugs it. "There. The rifle is powered down as low as itll go. (10%) Better?  

jamie405

jamie405

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:14 pm
Scatflipza
jamie1295
Jamie stepped into the bar, his rifle clanging against his body armor. He walks over to the bar. "Yo! Can I please get a thing of Root Beer?" He turns to Scatflipza. "And what are you?" he asked her poilitely.
Polite or not, the question took her aback and she thought about the question for a long time before answering.
She watched the boys talk about their nasty little rifles. How she hated guns!
*What was she?* What kind of question was that? Was he asking about her race or beliefs? It made her angry just thinking about it. Sentient beings in this day and age asking that sort of question.
She kept her mouth shut lest she say something she might regret.

Sensing her anger towards him Jamie says "Sorry bout that... Didn't mean to hurt you fellings....." Jamie felt Her anger still like a knife in his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:34 pm
jamie1295
(Oops..... sorry bout that...) Jamie turns away and says "My rifle's settings are at 67% all the time. If need be, I'll turn them down..." He sets his rifle down and pulls out a computer pad. Jamie pulls a cord out and plugs it into his rifle. He hits several buttons and unplugs it. "There. The rifle is powered down as low as itll go. (10%) Better?

Here, how about I take that behind the counter for you? That way, there won't be any of those pesky life-threatening rifle accidents I hear so much about on the interstellar news. *gently takes rifle and sets it behind the counter* Should be okay there. Just relax and have fun. The only thing you mildly need to worry about are flying pool balls or darts. xd  

Lindira
Crew

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:36 pm
charge888
charge888
Lindira

I know!!! I will have some trixian bubble juice!!! biggrin (I hope I spelled that right!!!!)

Yay! A very fun drink! Coming right up! *scurries to the bar, mixes some juices and brings the bubbly fizzing juice in a tall glass* Enjoy! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:35 am
jamie1295
Sensing her anger towards him Jamie says "Sorry bout that... Didn't mean to hurt you fellings....." Jamie felt Her anger still like a knife in his face.
Scatflipza glared at Jamie while she ate the fare that was served to her before her gaze softened. Food made her feel sleepy.
"You assume much. Ask a question like that to a less forgiving being and you are likely to get your face bitten off."
Yawning widely and showing off her fangs, she grinned.
"Watch yerself, kiddo. Me-ow."  

Scatflipza

Shirtless Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

jamie405

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:41 pm
Lindira
jamie1295

Here, how about I take that behind the counter for you? That way, there won't be any of those pesky life-threatening rifle accidents I hear so much about on the interstellar news. *gently takes rifle and sets it behind the counter* Should be okay there. Just relax and have fun. The only thing you mildly need to worry about are flying pool balls or darts. xd

Life Threating incidents, huh? I have heard a lot about those lately. Flying darts and pool balls are no worry for me. I can litterally sense when those things start to fly. *Jamie gets up and walks over to the dart board. The darts are scaterred all over the board. He grabs the darts* Lets test my luck. *The first dart slams hard into the wall, buring itself halfway into it. The second, third, fourth, and fifth darts hit dead center. Jamie turned to ScatFlipza. He half grins* Less forgiving beings, huh. I will be a bit more careful then.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:37 pm
Someone playing darts!

Wow.

*grab the darts and throws one. It landed in the pool table*

oops, sorry.

*throws the second one. Pass 5 cm from Lindira's head and gets lost between the food machines*

*blushes* Sorry Lindira I should warned everyone about using helmets.

*throws a third. And no one sees where it goes*

eh? Even the darts are hiding from me?  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

Scatflipza

Shirtless Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:38 pm
Scatflipza nodded at Jamie and watched as the darts flew. For some reason, she wanted to go chase after them, but she controlled the urge.
Lapping up some more milk, she was content to watch the goings on quietly.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff