Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
The Confession thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:D
  I've dedicated my life to driving youngsters crazy.
  I'm sorry. I'm honest to a fault.
  No, no. I've been frail since birth. *cough cough*
  Oh, I assure you. I'm crying on the inside, racked with guilt.
  I wish I could go back in time and kill myself as a newborn. I keep coming up with such troublesome things.
  It's so difficult when people take me seriously.
View Results

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:07 am
I didn't think I'd ever hear one of the Anime Gardeners talk about liking how they look. XD Normally it's all "No, I am uglier than you are!" and such as that.

*shakes Melody's hand* Congratulations; you earn a cookie. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:08 am
infernal_soul
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
infernal_soul
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
infernal_soul
and how would you know

I asked you first. Stop trying to change the subject =/
.... because i was raped.... and i liked it

Then it's no--

Oh forget it.
xDD yes! i win 8D

No you didn't, you just proved even further to me your sheer idiocy.

@Poke - I made a post in the pic thread awhile back about how I liked how I look and all the people who post pictures of themselves going "Ooooh I'm ugly" have low self-esteem and just want people to make them feel better by telling them they're not ugly, even if they're piss ugly to begin with.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:27 pm
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
@Poke - I made a post in the pic thread awhile back about how I liked how I look and all the people who post pictures of themselves going "Ooooh I'm ugly" have low self-esteem and just want people to make them feel better by telling them they're not ugly, even if they're piss ugly to begin with.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: You don't count. ^^

Kidding, of course. You'd probably enjoy a cookie then too, hmm? *looks in his back pocket* Or maybe you can tell us how you're proud of your bustline like Melody did, and earn your cookie that way. XD

*grabs the watermelon out of Sangome's hands and smacks himself in the balls with it*

^^; Enjoy your confectionery treats now won't you? *collapses on the floor*

(Zero's response in six...five...four...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:05 pm
@sangome
idiocy, or pure geniusness =o

@poke
... xDD bustline
and your off by 27 minutes or so

..... whered the water melon come from? xD  

infernal_soul

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:27 pm
Hahahano. Idiocy.

And, I have a tendency to smack Poke with watermelons...though how on Earth one randomly appeared in my hands is beyond me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:26 pm
well you know what they say, theres a fine line between idiocy and geniusness  

infernal_soul

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:26 pm
You're pretty far away from said line though, dear, as much as you like to think you're close to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:39 pm
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
And, I have a tendency to smack Poke with watermelons...though how on Earth one randomly appeared in my hands is beyond me.
I put it there. ^_^ It's like how those magicians randomly find quarters in one's ear, only with an object much bigger and much less flat.

I am honestly sorry for interrupting this argument that Stacey and Alex have going on in order to put an actual confession, but I feel it should be said; I have arrived at the conclusion that, while I may not particularly trust too many people, I have arrived at about as much of a level of closeness as I can get to any of you without feeling romantically involved. Boyfriends and girlfriends come and go, but close friends are forever...at least, we'd like to think so. I love each and every one of you like you were a brother or sister of mine (albeit much less annoying and much more intelligent than any of my actual brothers or sisters).

That being said, no hard feelings Stacey. ^_^ *hugs* Have a cookie. Honestly.  

Fidei Defensor

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:40 pm
o_o

Did Poke just say that?

By gum, he did.

I'm shocked and flattered.

*eats cookie*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:56 pm
*shrugs* I'm rapidly approaching a point in my life that well appreciates those who have been there tolerating his various branches of life. ^_^ Online relationships may suck balls ninety-five percent of the time, but online friendships can prove very valuable.  

Fidei Defensor

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:42 pm
you know what poke, i couldnt have said it better myself, i whole-heartedly feel the same *hugs poke and stacey* <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:17 am
*hugged*

Another confession to break up the mushiness; I've begun the search for jobs...and I might actually enjoy making money for the first time in forever. XD Maybe it's the thought of being able to buy a car that drives it; I don't know. *shrugs*  

Fidei Defensor

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:41 am
*hugged*

*HISS*

D:<

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:38 pm
D: why do you push me back when i try to be nice?  

infernal_soul

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:40 pm
Uhm, that's the only thing though.

But ya'see, it's only bigger on one side, and that's to match my growing keg.

Dude, I told Taco/Blaze/Shinji (On DA) to film me playing DDR, and I was like "Am I really that round?"

I hate mirrors and video cameras. They ruin how good you start to feel about your body (including how un-fat you may start to feel) by showing you a bit more than what's really there. (At least on Cameras)

And I agree with Poke about the friends thing. *ish hugged and glomps the cookie straight off of his hand*
*between hand and air* I've done this with Sangome a few times, glomping her hand when she gives me a cookie. 'Member the last time? You a kiki with foppy ears. =3  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff